Just watched it for the first time. Found it really enjoyable. Very different from your average superhero romp...

Just watched it for the first time. Found it really enjoyable. Very different from your average superhero romp, and Professor X was hilarious.

What did you laddies think

I thought it was fucking incredible. Really unique and made me cry during Xavier's funeral

Same bro. Can`t believe they killed him like that in his god damned bed. Logan dying was also sad. Did not expect this movie to give me feels

I fucking laughed out loud when it was revealed the black kid's powers were electric. Why does every fucking black superperson always get electric powers ?

Logan's death, while sad, was also the sweet release from a very long life of hardship. What moved me most was Logan's reaction during the burial

It's ok for a babysitter movie. I still prefer Mrs. Doubtfire though

What power would you give the black kid? invisibility so he can steal things?

Literally any other power than electricity. Electric powers for black guys is basically a running gag at this point.

Your average drama film with wolverine as the main character

Name the average drama film where an 8 year old butchers a team of highly-equipped mercenaries.

kek

The first quarter was interesting and grounded, gave me super high hopes

Finally getting a serious wolverine with a compelling adult story and villains

Then they help that family and things turn fucking corny, and suddenly there's a bunch of fucking kids and shit becomes a high flying Disney's xmen with wolverine and friends XDD

damn, drew barymore looks like *THAT* ?

BvS>>>Age of Ultron>>Wonder Woman>>>>>>Logan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Suicide Squad

>enjoyable
>xavier hilarious

either you were watching a different movie or you're literally autistic enjoying and laughing at depressing sad scenes

There were a lot of explicitly comedic moments, lighten up fucko

Wonder Woman=Logan>BvS>Ultron>>>>>>>>>>Suicide Shit

Haven't seen Spiderman yet

>laughs at people's misery

asshole

Logan>>>Age of Ultron>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wonder Woman>BvS

I never bothered with Suicide Squad.

Surprisingly great