CLINTON BTFO

bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37330420

>Clinton apologises for calling Trump supporters 'deplorable'

>Hillary Clinton's "basket of deplorables" comments have drawn immediate comparisons to Mitt Romney's 2012 line about 47% of Americans on government dole supporting Barack Obama and Mr Obama's 2008 characterisation of downtrodden Pennsylvanians as clinging to guns and religion.

>Apologising, Mrs Clinton said: "Last night I was 'grossly generalistic' and that's never a good idea. I regret saying 'half' - that was wrong."

>"As I said," she added, "many of Trump's supporters are hard-working Americans who just don't feel like the economy or our political system are working for them."

>But for most of the statement, she attacked her rival, accusing him of building "his campaign largely on prejudice and paranoia" and giving a national platform to "hateful views and voices, including by retweeting fringe bigots with a few dozen followers and spreading their message to 11 million people"

kek what a dumb cunt, this really was her Romney moment

Lol she's literally using his strategy

>say some dumb shit
>get attention
>false apology
>use attention as a platform for your main point

4D hyperchess

Ahahaha it's going to be fun watching this haggard old witch get BTFO in November, hopefully she dies shortly after losing the election

A dem is finally cucking.

Trump doesn't apologize.

insulting the electorate is the complete opposite of strategy. It's pure dumbfuckery.

checked

Trump never apologizes though, he always doubles down, that's why his strategy works

I can't see how that is good for her in any way.

oh baby

She certainly wasn't sorry saying it and only made an apology when a shitstorm rained down on her. Apologies under scrutiny doesn't mean shit to me.

Impressive, dumbfuckery confirmed.

>lost at beer pong yesterday
>had a shot of whsikey in each cup instead of beer
>had a bet going
>bet was whoever loses has to nominate someon to drink the fucking water we washed the table tennis balls in when they fell on the floor
>tfw i volunteered cause others were too pussy to do it
>tfw getting physically triggered every time I drink a clear liquid out of a glass today

Nice blog faggot

She didn't apologize either, she just regretted her phrasing. She doubled down on it as well in her statement

Did you even read the rest of the comment? She doubled down hard on the point of her message. this was hardly an apology and you're a retard if you think it was.

WHITEGENOCIDEtm's message was a pic of jeb in front of trump tower holding up a sign saying vote trump

plausable deniability

And the fives have it.

By my dubs this is ogre for Hillary