What went wrong?

What went wrong?

the only film in which the sequel blade 2 is better than the prequel and sequel blade 3

it felt like a part 2 movie and not a 3. not enough jessica armpit. no jessica feet

inb4 people say it was Wesley being difficult to work with when he was only like that because the material was garbage and he wanted only the best for this franchise

nothing

Is the first Blade a meme or an actually good film? I've not watched it yet

Ryan Reynolds

cartoon looking weapons and loss of subtle realism, and lack of vampire nightlife.

It's good.

great film, best capekino it also btfo sjw's saying there are no black siperhero movies when blade is marvel

it's pretty good dude

It's good. The special effects have aged like shit though. Also the movie never quite tops the awesome opening. As a matter of fact if you hate the club scene at the beginning you should just shut it off.

Blade is a very decent film. Even maybe very good. Give it a watch.

This. He was pissed because they were basically Marvelizing the franchise. There was way too much shitty humor in the film and Biel and Reynolds were only in it so they could be spun off into different franchises.

Special effects in 2 are worse.

The director of the first one at least had the common sense to show restraint

Wesley Snipes.

The Snipes defence force won't admit to that, of course.

Del Toro left.

>There was way too much shitty humor
Fuck. Reading this reminded me this one had Patton Oswalt as a comedic relief nerd. Also bumbling HHH.

He just wouldn't open them

They were all actually good. Blade 1 was terrific, Blade 2 and 3 only seem bad by the standards of the time, compare them to superhero sequels now and they're masterpieces.

For me the problem was that the plot was very unoriginal. OHHHH THE LAST ENEMY IS ACTUALLY DRACULA... HOW ORIGINAL

I liked the actor that played Dracula though.

And alsoooooooo, stupid team good guys shit. I don't see the point of Biel's and Reynolds characters. Biel is there only to show ass. Stupid shit about how tough they are and shit.

You know the kind of shit you thought was really awesome and cool as a teenager, but then when you got older you realised how embarrassing it actually is? That's this movie in a nutshell.

bitter bitch

Not enough shirtless Reynolds tbqh.