Smallville Season 11 Pt. 8

SORRY FOR STARTING SO LATE! Weekend Review Sessions went on for WAY too long.

>Thread THeme
youtube.com/watch?v=Iuqtz_9JMfc

>Previous Smallville Threads

Other urls found in this thread:

abcd.nz/#F!j1cjHLLL
abcd.nz/#F!211BgKzL
abcd.nz/#F!ShtFWIIS
youtube.com/watch?v=Cz26JnEMNT0
youtube.com/watch?v=prmx0lYBTko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just spent five hours on a Sunday in a statistics review session. I kinda feel like I want to die. Starting the trip back home meow. Hopefully I shouldn't be gone for too long.

Please send bumps if you are able. Thank you!

Bump

Meant to include this earlier, a different user posted some pretty baller Superman stories a while ago so I thought I'd include a link.

Adventures of Superman thread here:
(Cross-thread)

Several Anons have story-timed three of the distinct chapter stories from the Adventures of Superman (2013-2014) digital first - which was all one shot stories by a large collection of writers and artist, some of whom had never worked for DC or worked on Superfamily or JSA/JLA type books. There are three stories, the first started by one user (OP) that is by Joe Keatinge with a whole mess of artists, finished by a second user, and then we had another story, a collaboration between Bryan J. L. Glass and Michael Avon Oeming posted earlier today, and I just added a Ron Marz (Emerald Twilight) story featuring art by Evan "Doc" Shaner.

Please check them out

ALSO MEGA LINKS ARE HERE
>Replace "abcd" with mega

GRANT MORRISON SAGA
abcd.nz/#F!j1cjHLLL
Link Key: !98uA9Y1aq1sEcSGiL0MPnQ

MILLER SAGA
abcd.nz/#F!211BgKzL
Link Key: !1NaedsJI_gw_0pBVJ9GUkQ

SNYDER SAGA (should be finished by tonight--the last file is UPLOADING MEOW)
abcd.nz/#F!ShtFWIIS
Link Key: !o3Xv6pnhpXZmEfcvJZ8EDg

Password found here at 1:56 mark (give or take a second).
youtube.com/watch?v=Cz26JnEMNT0

The last Snyder file make take a while, I'm rocking a 100kbps upload speed.

DEAR GOD WHO IS THIS HANDSOME SOMEBITCH!?!

So how's everyone doing? Wonderful I hope. I'm putting the final touches on a couple exams I'm set to give this week. Also watching Lemony Snicket's Series of Unfortunate Events (2004 - movie) and it is WAY BETTER than I remember it being. It's like a family friendly Burton movie. It almost feels like it has aspects of Danny Devito's directing (his influences in the movie Matilda).

This is a great callback to the first episode where Clark jumped in the water to save Lex.

Never finished the show or read the comic.

Alternate earth version of Bruce"?

Is this the entire run?

Dumbass bitch.

And now we're beginning our final issue of Smallville: Alien.

I wish I could definitively answer that question.

Last piece is still uploading, but in about 20 minutes they should all be there.

Bump

Next I'll upload Smallville Season 11 to mega, and any remaining comic series I do I'll post (AND IN THE PROPER READING ORDER)!!!!!! LOVE ME!!!!!

And all of Scott Snyder's Batman run is officially uploaded to my mega account. I ask that you please do not share on other websites as I really don't want this stuff pulled.

And now we're moving on to the next stage of season 11, Smallville: Lantern!!!! BQM really is unafraid to provide his take on nearly every DC property. New Gods, Green Lanterns, Batman, Justice Society, THe Monitors, even Booster Gold.

Bump

Here's a fun pscyhology fact for the day. At one point in time we attempted communication between dolphins and human beings. This was that attempt.
>The video definitely attempts to humorize the events but it's also worth mentioning that they don't actually lie. Everything happened as they told it.
youtube.com/watch?v=prmx0lYBTko