When everyone talks about this show they always say how they had a crush on Jenny when they were younger...

When everyone talks about this show they always say how they had a crush on Jenny when they were younger, or how they want to fuck Jenny. It's always Jenny this, Jenny that, Jenny jenny jenny.

Was I the only one who had a crush on Brad?

Other urls found in this thread:

flickr.com/photos/84568447@N00/collections/72157602498210285/
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1875144#search=Brad_Carbunkle
tcrf.net/index.php?title=File:ToybotsWii-XJ_Scn_VOM_015.ogg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

His voice and personality are great, but the art style was kinda wonky to husbando him.

bump

You'd be surprised. I like him too.

Some people even like Sheldon, for some reason.

Sheldon was a shitload cuter. Brad just looks too generic.

Sometimes generic is good

But I don't want a guy who cuts my shitload.

Is this thread full of straight women, or fags?

Brad was the best, one of the few sidekicks who I actually loved seeing as a kid.

Sheldon is cute! Cute!

yea

oh hey a "best friend" character who seems like a pretty cool due instead of being a massive load

neat

Sheldon was an ugly creepy stalker. Brad was a handsome if uncouth dreamboat. He's got the looks AND personality. I can see someone liking Sheldon though if they have low self esteem or they if they're turned off by attractive men.

Are you a straight woman, or a fag?

>Brad was a handsome if uncouth dreamboat. He's got the looks AND personality
Then, why did girls not like him?

All the girls were cunts, don't you remember? Only Jenny deserved him.

Why not both?

(incoherent yelling)

Obligatory THICCpost

s-sauce pls

>Sheldon was an ugly creepy stalker.
kys

Sorry, Sheldon. The truth hurts, but it's still the truth.

If you're a woman, please stop giving false hope to the uglies like me who browse this board.

If you're a man, why do gays always seem to go after just the ugliest of dudes?

Brad is really cute. Then again, I have a thing for redheads.

I thought Tuck was the cutest.

Because attractive boys aren't gay. The uglies have to find uglies like themselves.

Brad was pretty average from what I recall

Not compared to the other characters. Maybe it's different in canon, but from the outside, compared to everyone else his last name might as well be Pitt.

I know of some attractive gays, not sure where you got that idea.

dude with the white shirt and orange pants looks pretty hot.
kinda hard to judge seeing as the designs are somewhat abstract and the whole show has the decopunk thing going on.
Brad had some social struggle but he wasn't Sheldon obviously.

>that first episode where Jenny goes into a space battle, where Tuck's shirt accidentally gets caught on her leg, and he gets barbecued from the lasers
>Brad almost stops being her friend but remains so when Tuck says the experience was wicked cool

>dude with the white shirt and orange pants looks pretty hot.

I always called him Mark Hamill

Retsy's still alive?

Just found some rare production art

flickr.com/photos/84568447@N00/collections/72157602498210285/

Enjoy

>Was I the only one who had a crush on Brad?

No I had a crush on him too.

Thanks user.

>why do gays always seem to go after just the ugliest of dudes
I like Sheldon, but he has the benefit of being 2D where even stereotypically ugly features can become cute. I wouldn't date someone too ugly unless we had a lot of common interests. I just prefer an average guy who isn't crazy /fit/ or /fa/, because I might as well be dating a girl at that point.

I need the full version of this. For... research...

Tuck needed to get kicked repeatedly in the face around season 3 where here became unbearable.

Even though I never saw it, I've heard a lot of characters got flanderized around season 3

For instance, during s3, Brad became less cool and clever, and turned into an incompetent buffoon who did little more than annoy Jenny. While at the same time, Sheldon got more self-confident, less awkward, and less annoying and began to win Jenny's affections. This was, presumably, the writers' way of showing fans that JennyxSheldon and not JennyxBrad would be the canon ship.

This felt like an insult to Brad fans, so perhaps it's for the best the show got canned, right as it was veering into a stupid direction (as many animated shows tend to do around season 3 or 4).

Are you straight girls, or fags?

Here you gooo
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1875144#search=Brad_Carbunkle

I like this Brad.

Fags or fags who think they're straight girls.

This is Sup Forums.

Pretty much. There are No Girls on the Internet.

Genderbend Sheldon is best.

Yeah, sheldon is good.

I fucking hate Sheldon. He physically disgusts me

Sheldon and his fucking tumblr nose....

I wanted to _be_ Brad

there are no girls on the internet

brit is cute
CUTE

>being a brit fag

You have good taste.

Brad looks like a mix of fry and gary oak honestly

So is this a MLaaTR thread? I couldn't tell by the lack of arguing

I had a big crush on Nora Wakeman when I was younger.

>when I was younger

Quitter

Is anybody gonna fag with Jenny?

His antics and how he would always try and fail to attract girls to him were hilarious.

Probably.
Sup Forums has a lot of women but for some reason they are the only group that beat around the bush when someone asks or pretend to be one of the boys.
Its really childish

>posts a picture of Brad's ass getting approved
>instantly accused of crushing on him

Nope

This upsets me because it's clear her blue parts are built-on, and not spandex or something stretched over her.

It's why I find it hard to find good fap material, because the blue parts just sliding off is not how they work

Imagine what her undies are like; oh, wait, you don't have to!

She sure is.

I liked him when he became the pirate captain. The whole "90 years in space" thing is kind of a mindfuck though.

Fuuuuuck that episode. They had the most basic tenet of relativity and turned it backwards.

Jenny is a personal waifu.

It just occurred to me Ms. Wakeman's science budget probably came from building sexbots. She's got the knowhow to make them, at least.

When you're right, you're right!

Why not both?

tcrf.net/index.php?title=File:ToybotsWii-XJ_Scn_VOM_015.ogg

When she sees the D

Really?

Does Jenny have tits

and then they fucked

would imply yes, but who knows?

What actual episode is that from?

Also, how the fuck did that make it on TV?

Sure, wish we can do a drawfag of Jenny fucking the silver shell a lot.

It's promo art.

This is just a reminder that Sheldon was smart enough in highschool to build a mech suit capable of keeping up with a magic bullshit robot girl who can solo basically everything.

Why didn't he sell that shit, get rich, and turn human armies into unstoppable world-conquerors?

wasn't he also a time traveler who was also like over a 100 too

because then Jenny would kick his shit in and tell him not to give this advanced tech to the army.

Well, yeah, but he should've at least tried.

Or just copied Jenny's OS and built a sexbot copy of her

queer

One ep implies he starts his own tech company after he graduates, so that may actually happen.

>Or just copied Jenny's OS and built a sexbot copy of her
B-but that would be evil!

>he starts his own tech company after he graduates
Awesome.

...that's honestly an interesting proposition. Is it amoral to make a clone of someone that has the hots for you? You aren't affecting the original person, and the clone will definitely consent.

Then again, programming someone's mind is still akin to mind control or hypnosis, so that doesn't count for consent. So yeah.

Exactly. You're still changing the clone's original consent... status... or whatever the word is.

Still makes an interesting plot for something. Good investigation into the ethics of cloning.

>Is it amoral to make a clone of someone that has the hots for you?
If they do have the hots for you already, why not just keep going with the original person? Why clone them?

I meant the clone is attracted, not the person. That's the situation we're dealing with,

Nice new vector

And maybe a surprise.
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=28150

Nice dubs

Why is he so bald?

>This was, presumably, the writers' way of showing fans that JennyxSheldon and not JennyxBrad would be the canon ship.

Not to sound like too much of a shipperfag, but after rewatching the show (I hadn't watched it since I was a kid and only half-remembered it) I didn't really like Sheldon getting with Jenny. It felt too "nice guy wish fulfillment." I kind of thought it was hypocritical of him when he got angry at Jenny for dating shallow guys, when he only cared about her due to fetishizing her metallic butt. Brad seemed more like he appreciated Jenny for who she was instead of just because of having a clang clang fetish.

Brit is easily best girl though.

Maybe she got customized. How embarrassing would it be for Jenny to ask her mom to remodel her to make her body lewder?

Yet ironically, in that Season, they still managed to drop some pretty big Jenny/Brad teases.

For Example: One episode had Melody (another Robot girl with a Crush on Brad) going on a few dates with Brad while Jenny claims to be suspicious of her, it becomes increasingly obvious that she's jealous of Brad spending time with Melody and not her.

Another had Brad being engaged to a Space Biker named Tammy and towards the end Brad doesn't mind marrying her (until she states that Brad has to become a Slave to her) but once again Jenny isn't the least bit happy for them. She even kisses Brad on the cheek.

I'm sure there's probably more but those are the main ones I remember on hand.

>Why is he so bald?

In that ep, Brad was joining Skyway Patrol and needed to conform to the dress code. Hence the baldness and underpants.

Also, totally agree with you on Sheldon. He needed some serious fucking development before he even deserved any of the kisses he got, let alone that piece of robo-pussy.