/got/ general

emilia edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w4ViGCLz3lg?t=9847
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for Jonerys

what are you on about
Storm's End is the "capital" castle of the Stormlands. Dragonstone has nothing to do with it.

It's Daegon now

why do they feel the need to keep on trying to force those two slags as attractive?

>mad king's descendants breeding in the home of Rickard and Brandon

Why is he so perfect /got/?

Haven't watched the show (Not a fantasy guy) but i kinda want to just for this cutie

youtu.be/w4ViGCLz3lg?t=9847

Is this guy right about Emilia Clarke? I don't find her to be a 7/10 and I usually never see women as attractive as her.

damn right

Guys as I was eating my corn for supper it occurred to me that corn is a new world crop, and thus was not present at all in the medieval world; it wasn't until the 1500s that corn came to Europa. And yet corn features prominently in AGOT and ASOIAF; what did they mean by this? How did it get there?

>jon snow learns about his parentage
>rides a dragon and dany refers to him as "aegon" throughout s8

P O T T E R Y

she usually looks worse in the costume and wig
plus she can't act and makes retarded faces all the time

that's not dany

>tfw when Emilia will never lick your ass and peg you

Why live?

So are potatoes. Do crop origins really matter than much in fantasy?

I also don't recall Europe having winters that last many years nor it being ruled by a race of anime characters that control giant firebreathing lizards

uhh, obviously it's not
why would stannis live in a castle that isn't even in his house's land
that'd be like if ned stark lived in sunspear, it'd be stupid and dumb and nonsensical
plus since stannis is the pro tempore lord of house baratheon while robert is king, he is obligated to maintain the baratheon family's traditional home, which is dragonstone, because it is the capital of the stormlands, which is the baratheon family's traditional territory

No.

>gal gadot is a 9/10
yea nah they're retarded and you're retarded for caring what they have to say.

Too obvious lad, have a (You)

kek

>dude says if he goes to a mall he finds at least 5 women as pretty as Emilia

She's not a supermodel I agree, but that's a retarded thing to say. Plus later on he says Gal Gadot is a 9/10 lmfao

oh, okay, you probably realized that you were wrong, but didn't want to admit it, so now you're going to imply that i was somehow being disingenuous
fuck off, idiot. just because you're some sleazy fag that didn't pay attention to any of the lore doesn't make you better than anyone, it actually makes you worse

Coming from the man who got hemorrhoids raging over Aragorn's tax policy, yes. Gurm's whole thing is realism and scientific plausibility. Still no explanation for how corn exists without Indians. Unless they ARE the injuns.

>they'll be fucking and breeding in Cat's old room

POTTERY

Holy fuck hahahaha

Still she's much cuter than a lot of other actresses nowadays

what about Danaegon? Aegonerys?

>emilia edition
mfw

next you'll probably tell me some other stupid, ignorant shit like "starfall is in the riverlands". dumb fucking cunt, why even come here if you obviously don't give a shit about any of the lore

You have to remember that 90% of the photos you're seeing of her are airbrushed photoshoots.
I don't know what shithole you live in where you nearly never see women more attractive than fucking Emilia Clarke.

>pictures taken while she's talking
>possibly in a made up language

Post your face when she dies in childbirth

Maybe corn just existed in Westeros because it isn't literally Europe.
How is it not realistically plausible for a fucking crop to exist?

Dude, potatoes are an amazing food. If all the farmers had plots of potatoes they would just need a supply of dairy and be good for fucking ages.

>dany
>dying in childbirth
>in George's feminist but I can't call myself that because men can't be feminist t feminist story

Cat would probably be overjoyed to find out that Jon is just a Targ nephew instead of Ned's son wit another woman.

You're just trying to hard now man.

>yfw neither die in Season 8
>yfw they destroy the Iron Throne then fuck off to Bravos and settle down in a house with a red door

We're reaching levels of feels that shouldn't be possible.

Are people seriously going to unironically start calling him Aegon now? He is Jon Snow. He has always been Jon Snow, and will always be Jon Snow. It doesn't matter what his "true" name is. His fucking name is Jon Snow.

This is like fucking Sheev all over again.

fuck off, idiot cunt. leave /got/ and go back to your reddit; go be an idiot with the other idiots. you probably call daenaerys "khaleesi" too, fucking brainlet moron piece of shit

But we all call him Sheev now

>a Targ nephew that was King in the North, gave it up and is possibly the only hope of House Stark continuing

lol, you could power westeros with the speeds she's rolling at

In the unlikely event that you're not baiting:
Dragonstone is not considered part of the Stormlands. It's an Island in Blackwater bay. It was the seat of the Targaryens before they conquered Westeros and was historically where the Crown Prince would be raised.
Once the Baratheons conquered it all, Renly was given Storm's End mostly because Robert liked him more while Stannis was given Dragonstone which was relatively shitty.

God i hope someone fucking gibs her, fucking complete and utter goblin.

Exactly, that's my point. Now all the autists are going to start caling Jon Snow "Aegon" just like they started calling Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sideous "Sheev"

hey, don't bully Maisie

Aegon sounds better than Sheev.

>All of the political unrest started by a woman who is a psychopathic cunt
>feminist
please

welcome to hollywood

>possibly the only hope of House Stark continuing
Maybe house Stark would have a shot of surviving if Bran would stop being an autist, take his birthright and put a Stark child in someone.

mfw she dies in childbirth

Maise and emilia are both goblins

Sheev caught on because it was a stupid name.

So far Aegon it's just memes about how autistic Rhaegar was.

idk, but if dany calls him aegon, that would be pretty hot

Emilia is an average chubby womanlet but come on, she's not comparable to a hairy alien with fetal alcohol syndrome.

She should call him nephew

>"maybe I can be your Rhaenys, Aegon"

I don't care about Trump and his memes but this begs to be shopped and looped

That's like saying birthday cake and chicken liver are both food. You're technically right, but one is clearly miles above the other.

that wouldn't have the same ring to it
It would also remind me of this episode

>tullyshit looking child
>future of House Stark

Why do you thnk the gods saw fit to kill Robb, his child, Rickon, cripple Bran, make Sansa wary of men and marriage andhave Arya completely adverse to being a lady and doing a woman's job?

Tullyshit needs to die out in the Stark family

>women making fucked up decisions using their agency isn't feminist

Oh my sweet summer memechild

Maybe Ned should have had a strong seed

>mfw

>her cunt became the world
>feminist story

>implying chronic retardation isn't the Stark thing
'member when Brandon rode to King's Landing and basically threatened the insane King?

Arya is an edgy anime character and daenerys is a mary sue, and jonearys fags are the worst bcos fuck it i dont know im running on fumes fuck. No one alive deserves the iron throne or is even worthy of it.

>hotheadedness isthe same thing as Tully retardation

Stop right there tullyfag

>something that has nothing to do with feminism is antifeminism instead of just a cringy sex scene

My poor memechild

>women being portrayed as emotional hysterical cunts, unable to separate decision from emotion, i.e. accurately, whenever they're in a stressful situation
>men portrayed as the polar opposite, strategic, task-oriented.
women =/= men
feminists' face when

'member when Cat kidnapped Tyrion with no evidence for his guilt, when Lysa chose LF's dick over her own family or when Edmure decided that a Stone Mill was more important than Tywin not getting to King's Landing?

that's a man though

But Arya is the Starkest of them all.
Tullys have more chance at surviving the series than most at this rate

Gendry Baratheon

Dubs confirm best and partrician ending

The levels of comfy in the Jon/Dany household will be off the charts

>tfw they literaly just fuck each other all day and tell each other how much they love one another
>tfw they teach the little targ kids how to ride horses and ride on Ghost's back

W-what are these feels lads?

>men are always strategic and task oriented in asoiaf
>women are always hysterical and can't make unemotional decisions

Oh sweetie

Go call a woman a cunt then, surely you'll be welcomed with open arms as a fellow feminist.

She carries tullystain in her blood and isn't interested in the kind of life that involves kids of her own.

But seriously, memes aside, is the general consensus that she will die in s8?

Realistically, after she has the child, her role to play in the targ restoration is fulfilled, so she has no further purpose in this regard

cunt

not always, but definitely too frequently to be ignored

Fair point, also the same actor played chris in skins so thats a bonus.

>cringe is antifeminist
>calling pussy cunt is the same as calling a woman a cunt
>randomly calling a woman a cunt is the same as third party description of a guy fucking a woman and it being amazing

Oh sweetie

It's being ashamed of liking fanfiction-tier shit writing

you know, genetic admixture can be bred out over time
say you have someone who's half tully and half stark
well, if they have a kid with someone who's 100% stark, then the kid will be more like 3/4 stark and only 1/4 tully
and you can just keep doing this for successive generations until all of the tully admixture is gone

>Hurhhhh Edmure should've just let his lands get burned to follow some dumb plan he was never told about

cunt

grrm genetics doesn't work like that

it certainly doesn't aid your argument that one of the main villains is female, and the fact that her pregnancy hormones add to her irrational behavior, making her even more of a psychopath

but the seed is strong

fair enough.

please explain how the story is feminist.

>woman portrayed as comfortable with her sexuality and exploring her kinks with her boytoy
>whole thing consentual
>'her cunt became the world' is anti-feminist!

Do you think deanerys would fuck a wolf? Shes already fucked a horse so i cant imagine a wolf would be much trouble

aegon/dany household*