BERNIE SANDERS’ ATTORNEY FOUND DEAD ON BATHROOM FLOOR

Hillary's death count rises once again! When will she be charged with murder?

intrendtoday.com/bernie-sanders-attorney-suing-dnc-hillary-stealing-election-found-dead-bathroom-floor/

Other urls found in this thread:

1350kman.com/police-blotter-4212012/
policearrests.com/arrests/shawn_edward_lucas_id_26510745.html
lebanondailyrecord.com/community/warrants/article_ceac8250-9f84-11e1-af1b-001a4bcf6878.html
youtube.com/watch?v=D3FMgZruOXE
youtube.com/watch?v=uax3ODzZWNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>people will vote for this homicidal cunt

hillary dindu nuffin she a good girl she finna go to temple and worship moloch

>niko d house
>bikinis and skin creams
>legit

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

Nothing to see here, he was taking a piss and dropped a barbell on his neck. Completely normal. Trump is racist, sexist, homophobic and islamiphobuc, we should be focusing on that not conspiracy theories.

Accidentally tripped on the soap. Happens to everyone. By the way Trump is a racist.

is kek trying to warn us?

quads confirm

W I T N E S S E D

She'll try to have "alt righters" arrested and killed saying they're a public danger that can become violent school shooters at any moment.

Poor goy, accidentally slipping on the bathroom floor and landing on 3 bullets.

RIP Shawn Lucas, he committed suicide by triple gunshot wound by shotgun

I swear to fucking god Trump better have his ass protected 24/7 by people that are themselves monitored 24/7 so that he's sure none of them is going to get paid for murdering him.

Poor guy. I can't imagine what it's like to be so depressed you shoot yourself in the head six times, dismember yourself, and then hide in a suitcase.

>Wwwwellllppppp it's better than racist, xenophobe, misogynist, sexist, ableist, anti-Elf, warlock, sith lord, arrancar, white Trump

>Rrrrriiiiiiggggghhttt?

Only the brain dead ones will.

how can this be allowed yanks?

even over here by now the people would be out for blood...what the actual fuck!

isnt this like the 5th now?

Why haven't we created memes about the death toll related to Hillary yet? There's so much to work with and normies will literally flip on the issue when they see the number of suspicious deaths surrounding her. At the very least, it raises the inevitable question, "Is my candidate a mass murderer?"

>to which the answer is obviously "Yes."

1. NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Now watch, if this breaks, people will want it to be tied to Hillary in some way. The normies are addicted to the drama now.

>arrancar
Wasn't expecting that one, holy shit

>Aug 3

HEIL SATAN

This is why we need gun control, those guns are so out of control they're laying their bullet-eggs everywhere for people to accidentally impale themselves with when they know something unflattering about Hillary Clinton.

Holy Fuck never been this disgusted at all of you smile balls before.

Thanks to your tweet spamming of 'deplorables' this poor lawyer probably didn't get to see the #suicideprovention tag.

Nothing suspicious here. I once saw a man shoot himself in the back of the head six times then dissolve his own body in sulfuric acid, then flush himself down the toilet.

These things happen. #ImWithHer

Yet another sacrifice to Moloch.

>smile balls
Not sure if typo.

He probably OD'd on heroin like every other white faggot who dies unexpectedly with no cause given.

Something needs to be done about this epidemic of people shooting themselves in the back of the head 27 times. #suicidepreventionday

>attorney
He was a process server.

Typical controlled opposition tactics to make us look like tinfoil yokels.
>Sup Forums: ATTORNEY DEAD
>mainstream: uhm WOW? he was just a process server! Wow the right wing is crazy huh?! FAUX NEWS

fuck off

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Yeah this, I never saw that he was a attorney. He served papers, which doesn't really make him a target per se since the lawsuit isn't of his doing. Or is there more to it than that? Redpill me.

You alt right faggots will just spam Bernie supporters with this to try and show them how "evil" Hillary is. News Flash! Trump is the only one who will benefit due to people like you so Hillary would not have done this even if she could. I bet its some Nazi Trumplet who did this as a false flag.

This, to be honest. Even if this person's murder were true and Hillary was the perpetrator, nobody would believe it coming from these sketchy sources.

Because he made a Youtube video showing himself serving the papers then mocking Hillary Clinton while doing so.

Anyone got the link?

Kek bless us with a Trump victory.

When my father was going bankrupt, my grandfather shot his wife, in their home, the day after going upstate for a hunting trip and then came back down to shoot himself in the head three times. Ruled as suicide of course, but not before leaving everything to just my father, weird how this stuff happens :)

How many DNC deaths is that this election year now?

LOL

What do you want to bet they all cover for Hillary because they believe it's for "the greater good" of not getting "evil Nazi" Trump elected?

He'd get caught anyway so they wouldn't really end up getting paid. Jail time.

Probably a warning kill imo.

wew
lad

What's the body count at now for DNC-related employees this year dying mysterious deaths?

Maybe this is what Comey meant when he said his family is "most important" to him above his integrity.

>He was a process server
looks like he got served a bag of dicks

Can someone please compile the names of DNC-related employees who have died mysterious deaths and then with their cause of death and names, put that on an image macro with Hillary's face?

Same guy?

1350kman.com/police-blotter-4212012/
policearrests.com/arrests/shawn_edward_lucas_id_26510745.html
lebanondailyrecord.com/community/warrants/article_ceac8250-9f84-11e1-af1b-001a4bcf6878.html

The age matches up. He would be 38~37 now. How does this nigga have crimes in multiple states though.

Fuck yeah I will. Why wouldn't you be on the winning side?

Do you realize every single poster in CFG threads (or similar) is potentially in the crossfire?

Mere coincidence

You guys act like this is a bad thing.
Hillary's literally taking out establishment libs and you're triggered?
Bitch is literally #Withyou

even being racist is better compared to her actions at this point

this "racism is the ultimate evil" meme needs to stop

Where is the video of this guy serving the papers and mocking Hillary while doing it? Why has no one posted the link?

I watched it before

>Hillary's support base is *so high* that Drumpfashits confuse the average, normal death rate occuring amongst their numbers to be abnormal

Mostly false. He was found dead on a layer of dust on the bathroom floor.

Here is the video of Shawn Lucas serving the papers and mocking Hillary and pissing off her campaign staff.

This is why he got killed.

2. AND WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIENDS

SIGNED t. #ImWithHer

OK at first I thought this was just tinfoil shit but between this guy, the guy who got shot after the wikileaks emails, and the guy who had the barbell accident I'm firmly convinced something's up.

speak English you cat shit

Can someone with an Indian flag please post "WTF I hate bathrooms now!" so that it can be forever memed? I would accept a proxy.

don't forget Judge Scalia :^)

Straight up comedy at this point. Now if we just could meme some towers down again...

TOPPU JOBBU

DAM SUN!!

The video that got Shawn Lucas killed:
youtube.com/watch?v=uax3ODzZWNU

I fucking knew Shawn, he wasn't an attorney, whoever nikon house is is a fucking faggit. That said his death was probably her fault. Everyone who was friends with him is not talking about because our whole scene is fucking terrified. Fuck Hillary.

I tried my shitty Photoshop skills and holy shit....

She is almost identical.....

The Hillary Death Count has been going on since the 90s. Liberals just think it's a conspiracy theory.

>KYS
>Delete your life

Pick one

He looks so ill here, unlike Hillary.

ok so why dont you give some details

how did he die?

No one really knows, there are rumors of strangulation or some kind of asphyxiation but it's not like we were there to watch it happen.

Sure suicide by three crossbow bolts to the back isn't very common but we must not lower ourselves to the level the sexist and antisemitic Trump voters by delving into conspiracy theories. That's exactly what Russia would want.

how did he die?

self inflicted gunshot wound while taking a shit.

and people say that war will not happen..

Suicide. Obviously.

Now stop asking or you'll feel the sudden urge when you're eating lunch one day to shoot yourself in the back of the head with two different handguns.

whew quad 6s

delete this post if you know what's good for you

self-strangulation and self-kicked to death

best way to go

oy veey

I had a good run

i completely misread the title

>isnt this like the 5th now?
Just in this year

she's way too low energy to be the joker

He's getting the David Carradine treatment.

Thanks for correcting the record

He snuck up behind himself and strangled himself to death with cheese wire.

Holy shit man is this happening?

i too hope for a peaceful death

Not wasting any time is she?

Actually wait, this is old news. I confused the DNC leaker being double tapped in the street with the same case. Still fucking unreal but this isn't breaking. I think Ghost covered this weeks ago, didn't see it here before.

Kek guide us through these troubled times

This is old

Meh

How is Bernie going to die?
>suffocated by pillow
>run over by a bus
>eaten alive by a pitbull
>recycled into lamp shades
>grinded into guac
cast your vote

It would be a bad idea to have money in the bank come January.

>grinded into guac
slow

those digitssssssssssssssssssssssssssss