ITT: we discuss the greatest empire in history

ITT: we discuss the greatest empire in history.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TYQb3FtJfm0
astanatimes.com/2016/09/mongolia-considers-joining-eurasian-economic-union/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wat

t.ahmet muhammet

Think this is the one you ment to post.

lol'd

the ottomans got rekt by arabs.Thats why Turks are mostly shitskin islamists now

KEK
E
K

let's

>ITT: we discuss the greatest empire in history.
Okay.
How did the Mongol Empire got so big in so little time?

favela monkey

>shitty desert
>slavshit Europe

Truly great.

If the empire was so great then why is it gone? cuz it was a shit?

If your country elected this as PM you are worst than us

This.

fuck islam

KEK confirms, Ottomans a shit

Usa

Hehehehe.... nothin personnel, kid

>French Empire lasted 20 years
>German empire lasted 6 years
How glorious.

Where's that map of us military bases around the world when you need it?

That map is historically inaccurate you filthy Turkish mongrel. The Ottomans never conquered any territory beyond the Sahara, the western half of North Africa was a vassal state that retained full autonomy from the Ottoman state, and they never conquered any territory north of Vienna.

>empire that "invented" nothing but yogurt and kebab in its span of 500 something years and was basically a cultural wasteland outside of Istanbul

so great

That's not the Mongolian empire, user. This is.

22% of the planet, all under Mongolian control. No empire since has exceeded them.

Britain's empire was bigger but not all as one blob like theirs.

Not to mention that we took most of it from the French, Spanish, Dutch, Germans and Ottomans. Australia and New Zealand are just about the only bits that were 100% British projects from start to finish.

Australia and New Zealand were stolen from the Dutch and French.

this

British empire was slightly bigger, just not contiguous.

Erm, yes we did, sorry m8.

You should have colonized Brazil
Portuguese is an useless language

the brutal policy of "take no prisoners" and no mercy to the enemy helped,

Trudeau is a fucking idiot

>tfw the anglosphere could've been the entire New World as well as their current territories
J U S T

Fair enough. Still, nobody's held that much territory contiguously, not even the Soviet Union.

you have as much niggers as ours pierre...difference is we shot them and you allowed them in

also we sent whitey to those colonies and opressed the natives

FUCK OFFFFFFFFFF

Don't include all of Canada in the British empire, we only live in 10% of it and the rest has basically never been stepped in.

The Holy Roman Emperor was only nominally in control of most of that territory by the time Charles V reigned, so his real "empire" consisted largely of Spain and the Spanish colonies (e.g. "natives" like the British). Napoleon and Hitler's control of Europe lasted about as long as it took to write this post.

The British Empire had impressive staying power, if nothing else. It's easy to be a conquerer. It's harder to keep that shit stable for over a century.

so was spain and the roman empire

canada is fully under the crown leaf

every inch of canada is for the white man

fuck the eskimos

I always wonder if there's something about the British system or Anglos in general that are different from the Hispanics. Every country settled by the British Empire is a wonderful place to live in today (minus South Africa but Anglos aren't even close to the majority).

Meanwhile, the rest of the Americas are varying degrees of shit. Why?

CONQUER

it was ityjghm
åpoiuy druuuunk just home bar

EVERYTHING

How did the Nazis not manage to take over pussy ass Sweden?

Spain wrecked Arabs, tribal fucks like Catalunians that are braindead in racial consciousness, got conquered and racially conscious northerners such as Asturians, Leon, Basques, Castillians conquered them all and put a sense of racial consciousness in those animales.

Yup, because we brought trade and prosperity to our colonies. Now look at them. Those where white men still rule are among the most prosperous nations on the planet. Those which drove the white men out of power are crumbling into dust.

Who'da thunk it.

We were discovered by the Dutch but we weren't colonised by them mate.

I'm just saying. In terms of inhabited land/populated land either the German, Roman, Ottoman or British were the grandest.

i fucking love fins.

t. swedish descended american

UP

I thought they had settlements there?

Actually India is an exception, they're doing okay, but only because we let them, and they've been so cucked by us anyway, their national sport is literally the most English sport of all time, top lel

i love yu

Spain = Asturias/Leon, only people who united the Spanish tribes as one, their efforts are being cultivated to this day and España will awaken within my lifetime.

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

>swedish descended american

Ignore my llast post i fucking hate you swede fucks. YOU FUCKING KUK KILL YOU RACE FUCK YOU HOMO NIGGER SWEDE :DDDD

I consider myself as a Son of Spain and the tribe that led the Spanish tribe was Leon/Asturias/Castile.

>we discuss the greatest empire in history.
You mean Mongolian Empire?

WE

WUZ

KHANS

KHANS

Because we civilised all the countries we colonised. Spain didn't.

this

N

kek

>still inferior economically to the US

>if united the GDP would be second only to America

I think we all know which empire is the greatest.

That's not the Roman empire.

SHIET

SHIEET

Iceland was never conquered but it was still raided by arab/berber pirate ships part of the Ottoman empire that would pillage and kidnap the locals to sell them on the Ottoman slavemarket, which would be known as Tyrkjaránið or "turkish raids".

Which is why it was apparently legal to kill any turk setting foot on Iceland until 1970 when the law got abolished with other similar shit like killing basques or sinking british whalers.

keep thinking that, just thank France

You two are one of soul

White Muslims

Nope, they just came and named a bunch of shit but that's it.

We were New Holland until the Brits established the first settlement in New South Wales.

lol @ ottos and romans for copying the true founders of civilization

youtube.com/watch?v=TYQb3FtJfm0

I ain't arguing. I mean, y'all weren't perfect, but as compared with e.g. the Spanish, Ottoman, Russian, Dutch empires, you were relatively restrained with the atrocities, too. Didn't leave your colonies in too bad a shape. And the ones that turned out really badly like Rhodesia/Zimbabwe and Myanmar weren't really your fault.

I think the empire with the largest share of the global population would have been the Achaemenids, actually.

That's a very inaccurate map

This is ottoman at its height

You never invaded Moscow and you only owned the bottom of Ukraine, you also never owned Iceland

France didn't want a United Spaniard race as its neighbor, they just frenchified Ethnic Spaniards in the eastern coast and then tossed them to defend their border, Asturias spent its existence conquering and conquering from the Arabs until the final conquest.

>WUZ
No, my numale-friend, we WILL be khans once again
astanatimes.com/2016/09/mongolia-considers-joining-eurasian-economic-union/
We finally restored Golden Horde, now we restoring the whole empire.

delet this

The mongols never took Constantinople

You have to understand clan politics in order for it to make sense. But Genghis built a 'clan for the clanless' which created an army that was impossible at the time. Then again, Genghis is an interesting character because he couldn't ride horseback nor shoot with a bow. He was only a conqueror because he was loved.

Biggest in land territory was the Mongolian.

Biggest in terms of % of world's population was the Achaemenids at something like 45%. They controlled the biggest fertile areas (Mesopotamia, Nile delta, indus river valley, some other area around Khorasan, Anatolia).

Yep, but map including mongols vassals and turkey was one of them.

MONGOLIANZ

>Ottoman empire lasted for over 600 years
>still managed to shit out less scientists than the fucking Mongols

>be aryan chariotnigger
>chimpout
>basically copy semitic civilizations that actually BUILD civilization
>claim to be civilized

Mr Alireza losangeleszade please cut with your delusions of self grandeur, kudos to semites who hit you back with arab conquests.

>By share of population, the largest empire was the Achaemenid Empire, better known as the Persian Empire, which accounted for approximately 49.4 million of the world’s 112.4 million people in around 480 BC – an astonishing 44%. Originating in modern-day Iran, the empire was first established by Cyrus the Great and included parts of Central Asia, the Mediterranean, North Africa, and even European territories such as ancient Thrace and Macedonia.
Pretty cool.

France at the time was preoccupied with their Saxon conquests and conquering Germania, papal politics etc..

Not even this. They never conquered the North Caucasus.

It's stupid to replace an inaccurate map with another.
>flag
oh, kay.

Modern British empire

Yours wasn't made in just 73 years
Yours did not conquer China
Yours did not conquer Russia

You invaded Indians, niggers and abos.You had guns and they threw human feces back at you. Mongols fought enemies with MUCH MUCH MUCH more similiar technology. The Mongolian empire is extremely more impressive than the British one!

>copy semitic civilizations
What did they copy, because outside their borders there were no civilizations comparable.

Actually the Mongol one is not that impressive. They invaded a China which was divided in two and had been fighting a civil war for decades, then they used China's advanced siege technology to invade the Middle East. They would have lost against a united and not at war China and they would have lost against the Middle Eastern armies without the technology of the Chinese.