If you are not a cop you should not be able to carry a firearm in public

If you are not a cop you should not be able to carry a firearm in public.

Prove me wrong Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/07/25/world/japan-knife-attack-deaths/index.html
youtu.be/VSFnmM12LOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fI1X6ejawxA
money.cnn.com/2016/01/05/news/gun-control-europe-new-laws/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i have just declared syria a NO GUN ZONE

I do it every day and I've managed not to be a criminal yet, weird beard, I'm white.

self defense is a human right

>Prove me wrong Sup Forums
You cant prove an opinion wrong you stupid nigger
Also
Go suck a dick
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>(That's kind of how it works)

I can only hope that a dindu robs him at gunpoint

Go back to canada you fucking communist. You are unworthy of the gift of life.

Go move to Mexico and tell that to the Cartels.

don't point your gun at me, silly boys

Stay jelly

that smug liberal hipster with the mustache is the pinnacle of cuck evolution

If you don't live in the ghetto you aren't allowed to have an opinion on gun control.

Criminals will get guns whether they're illegal or not, and when one of those thugs INEVITABLY tries to rob me at gunpoint, I want a gun of my own to kill them.

If a thug breaks into your house with an illegal gun, do you want a gun of your own at that time or don't you?

>Prove me wrongs

SHALL

How are you going to stop me?

NOT

>1 post by this id

I am a 5'0" 120 pound girl. If a man wanted to assault or rape me I would have no chance of defending myself without a weapon. Is there a reason you want women to be beaten and raped?

make it two.

Show me one study that says CCW prevents crime.

>Pro tip you cannot.

INFRINGE

But do you have the right to take away their right to a trial?

This is the dumbest shit I've ever heard

Obviously the right to defend yourself supercedes all other rights since if you are killed to death you have no rights anymore

Yep. This isn't a debate, or argument. The right to self-defense trumps all other rights.

So instead you would rather have the defender dead and the criminal put on trail? What about his right to a fair trail?

I dont care if it prevents crime

Dictators ships are all, without exception, gun free zones. That's kind of how it works.

bix nood climbs through your daughters window with his mate tyrone

you are a woman in the house alone...your hubby is at the office working late

do you go for the gun? or ring the police from under your bed as your daughter screams in the next room?

So when are Americans going to be able to constitutionally carry a cop in their waistband?

Here's your study; I used a gun to stop someone from mugging me. Crime prevented.

that middle one is pretty sexy desu m8

Thats raycissst,

Since most negros are the attackers, allowing self defense is a form of white opression towards africanos americans

There's a classic saying "When seconds matter, the police are only minutes away".

>trusting cops with the power

I don't know where you've been, but cops aren't exactly the pillars of society; they're no better than citizens

If cops need them for self-defense, then so do "we"

Beautiful guns. If reincarnation is real I hope I roll Swiss.

why do yanks love the AR so much? no one owns the sa-80 at all over there it seems.

If you're under lethal threat, responding with equal force is the safest way for you to survive.

Because it's American.

Come and take them, fagit.

fuck no. cops are racist. only poor people should have guns.

.556 and .223 readily available. Also in the case of a sedition scenario, the rebelling military can supply ammo to rebel groups as needed.

Only other gun that would be good is an AK on the chance that it's Russia supplying... which they've claimed they would if Texas chooses to secede.

In a decent society cops shouldn't have guns and it would be fine (and therefore legal) for citizens to have guns.

Switzerland continues to amaze me at how they remain a small island of common sense among an ocean of cuckery.

IIRC only like 3 SA-80s were ever even imported into the states, if they were ever imported in relevant numbers I'm sure they'd be fairly popular

being outside of the eu does that and being surrounded

What if I'm at home and someone's attacking? Then who protects me?

So I agree guns should be restricted. That, however, has to be the worst argument for it that Ive ever heard.

>So I agree guns should be restricted.

To what extent and why?

>no sir, kill me, so you can have your trial

Carry everyday. No crime from me :^)

Top kek. Restricted how? I mean, shit, I dont feel like crazies and felons should have access to firearms, but the 2nd amendment is damndably fuckin clear. I don't have the right to deny them the ability to protect themselves, even if I'd like to.

Nice K31.

>if you are not a cop or soldier...

you shouldn't have free speech

>More guns = more violence

Does more wrenches mean more leaks get fixed?

>trigger warning shouldn't be literal
Confirmed for meme we've misunderstood through Poe's law.

Ohoho how would I love for a pale white kid like you to have been born in a shitty thirdworld country with gun control like Brazil or Mexico.

You have no right to speak of gun control when you're not being affected by it.

Isn't having ammo in your homes illegal or something? Or am I mixing that up with Japan?

If you do not own a gun you do not have the ability to decide if i can own one.

Come take it from me

You just call the police goyim! The assailant will patiently wait for them to arrive so he can be hauled off

>He unironically wants tyranny.
>Probably also believes people are born inherently good, especially the career politicians our forefathers wanted gone.
Yeah, nah, cunt. Go to Cucknada.

Guns are banned on school properties?

Has it stopped gun violence on schools?

No it has not stopped gun violence on schools.

cnn.com/2016/07/25/world/japan-knife-attack-deaths/index.html

Move to Mexico if you want gun laws OP. Why are you waiting?

but if you kill your enemies they win

pic related

>If a thug breaks into your house with an illegal gun, do you want a gun of your own at that time or don't you?

If it's a proper Libtard, the answer is "no"

>i have just declared syria a NO GUN ZONE
That's brilliant! Why didn't our wise and fearless leaders think of that?!?!

>Cops are racist and evil and trigger happy
>Take away the public's guns for self-defense

Lefties man, I'll tell ya.

if i carry a gun into a gun free zone who is gonna stop me?

Liberals confirmed for misogynists

It says it right in the inforgraphic

>You can own any quantity of ammo you want. It just has to be stored separately from the weapon.

The police will never, ever inspect your home though so the "Rule" isnt at all enforced/enforceable

Am I doing it right? I feel like I am really making a difference.

>nogunz faggots will never experience this
youtu.be/VSFnmM12LOQ
I sure feel baf for them.

youtube.com/watch?v=fI1X6ejawxA

Nice work user. I was going to put that whole image OP image, over a typical scene from gun-free Mexico. I really like your edit.

*carries gun*
heh whaddya gonna do about it ;)

>dead cunts
>sad scene
Is it sad because they aren't naked?

Most of the developed world. You mean Europe?
"But European officials say gun laws passed in 2008 are inadequate, and leave Europe 'vulnerable to criminal activity' and terrorist attacks."

money.cnn.com/2016/01/05/news/gun-control-europe-new-laws/

Here you go...a gun-control paradise Mexico is. If Trump wins, I heard all Hillary voters are fleeing to Mexico, for their safety.

Switzerland is literally the greatest country in the world

"...WELL REGULATED...."

Yes.

If you're serious then you'll be pleased to hear this answer. No, you don't have the right to take away their right to trial.

Their right to a trial along with a claim to personal safety is forfeited by themselves the moment their intent is clear. Anyone that disagrees with or doesn't understand this has no business weighing in on the subject. Which just so happens to be many different types of liberals. Surprise.

It seems pretty well regulated user

My gun and I are both well regulated, thank you.

M-mods!?

ANYTHING TO DISTRACT FROM THE KKKILLARY KKKLINTON KKKAMPAIGN KKKATASTROPHE, EH?

FUCKING
LOL
CTR
YOU ARE FUCKED

"...WELL REGULATED..." is in the Second Amendment. It would take another amendment to get it out. Those two words are why gun restrictions will increase in the future. We must have another amendment to get those 2 words out of the Second Amendment.

She's of age, fool. At least I think she is...

Posting weird mutilation murder victim girls is a Sup Forums thing. Doesn't belong in Sup Forums

>inb4 muh safespace

There's plenty of nanny states out there to accommodate your pussy gun views. Get out of my country, commie.

It's important to show what a gun-control utopia looks like.

I agree. Just that picture makes me physically ill and I tried filtering it and it's not working.

>not understanding the historical context of phrases
Stop being stupid.

what happened next...

Doesn't take Nostradamus to figure that out...

Chainsawed off her limbs. She was a real qt too. Shame. Dating a drug-lord was a poor life decision, assuming she had any choicei n the matter. She cheated on him apparantly though, which is uniquely retarded

>If the U.S. got rid of niggers, murder would decrease by half and welfare would be reduced by 40%

Your rights disappear the moment you attempt to infringe upon the rights of others.

That's why Muslims use knives here. I'd rather get shot than beheaded tbqh.

Move to Norway then, they cuck like that. 2A

Cops commit more crimes than concealed carry license holders. How about instead we make it illegal for cops to carry a firearm in public?