Will we ever see another large scale terrorist attack like 9/11 in our lifetime, Sup Forums?

Will we ever see another large scale terrorist attack like 9/11 in our lifetime, Sup Forums?

maybe when the usa need another excuse to make a war I guess

Depending on your definition of terrorist attack , multiple ones have already happened

If Hillary gets elected and wants to start a war to destroy Iran.

which?

Considering Hillary wants to let in millions of unvettable Muslims, I'd say it depends on what happens in November.

Where do you want it?

Eiffel Tower soon.

meh, even still, it will be a bunch of small time shit like someone allah-snackbarring and killing 5-10 at most.....no real happenings

A lot of middle east events , i can't be bothered to search for individual details , it's like ..4:50 AM

Why? Was it made with asbestos?

Ayy probs

Definitely yes. There will be urban guerrilla warfare in our lifetime in both Europe and the US. Not here, though. (I hope)

OK well get back to us when you find another terrorist attack that killed 2996 people and injured 6000+ others.

>killed 2996

Kek, just like the Jews; multiply casualties by 100 of what actually died

I'll probably be asleep desu

Really peaceful here since all the neighborhood thieves moved to london .

There are people alive now who remember both Pearl Harbor and 9/11.

So ya, "in our lifetime"

There'll be something when it comes time to kick off the invasion of Iran I'm sure

What SINGLE attack killed 3000 people?

Fucking idiot

So you're saying 30 people died on 9/11? Wat

did they pick 9/11 because of the battle of vienna? are there any other significant dates?

Croissants eater shitting their pants right now