What are some films that women simply can't understand?

What are some films that women simply can't understand?

Other urls found in this thread:

film.avclub.com/23-years-after-its-release-robin-hood-prince-of-thiev-1798272872
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGoWtY_h4xo
youtube.com/watch?v=b5Edkb2Qo9c
youtube.com/watch?v=BpqR6Ca-LL8
youtube.com/watch?v=pc1am3KyYgA
youtube.com/watch?v=PdysW4Pw_SE
rollingstone.com/movies/reviews/peter-travers-flatliners-remake-is-fright-free-fiasco-w506319
youtube.com/watch?v=I-0BuMMA2g8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That is a terrible movie though. Alan Rickman manages to make his scenes enjoyable, but the rest is garbage.

>no link to article
kill yourself

>cast a quintessentially American actor in a quintessential British role
What did they mean by this?

film.avclub.com/23-years-after-its-release-robin-hood-prince-of-thiev-1798272872

>no archive link to article
so close yet so far

cmon some people gotta feed their kids come on dont be a stick on the rink cmon

mfw some cunt shits all over my comfy childhood movie. This Robin Hood was great, american accents and all.

Of course it's a terrible movie, that's why it's so great.

OP, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth.

You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking.

Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected into that activity.

Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

If this movie was made today Sup Forums would have an anal prolapse about the casting of Morgan Freeman as Magical Negro Muslim

Can women understand any movies that aren't capeshit or about cheating on your husband with better men?

He's not playing an european, he's a black moor and so has a reason to exist

What i would so to stick my penis in her oral cavity

Post me evidence of Moors in 13th-century England you SJW blackwashing cunt

I'm not going to, but I bet I could if I wanted to

that feel when you will never be Sheriff of Nottingham...someone kill me ;_;

Did you even see the film? He comes back with Robin from the Crusades. He's not from England you dumb fuck.

t. the most reddit reddit that ever reddited.

>av club writers
>people
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, good one!

It's not hate though, it's complete indifference.

This fucker cancelled Christmas, if I remember correctly.

WE

Men in Tights was better

>Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected into that activity.
lmfao i'm a math phd candidate at a uchink and i still hate women. you sound like a delusion redpill cope artist who thinks lifting weights for a year and getting a 3.5 gpa in community college makes him an authority on passion and success.

>Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves is unwatchable
True. That nigger out of nowhere ruins everything.

Still like it more than the Robin Hood movie that came out a few years ago.

I personally love this movie. Epic 90's adventure. You don't give a fuck about the accents because it's a non stop wild ride with awesome banter and sword fights.

It's a classic example of people who take things too seriously not allowing themselves to have fun.

>math
Oh, that sure excites the loins

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGoWtY_h4xo

i'll bet you smell awful

not an argument

wrong

Robin Hood: Men in Tights is best robin hood fuck you all

LOOK INTO MY EYES

AND YOU WILL SEE

WHAT YOU MEAN TO ME

That's not the theme, this is. It's fantastic and should be played loud as you set off on your daily quests.

youtube.com/watch?v=b5Edkb2Qo9c

Pic related. Very few gals I know that enjoyed it.

It's shit.

1938 > *

youtube.com/watch?v=BpqR6Ca-LL8

>Yo Robin Hood, I'm real happy you're fighting 10 men and Imma let you finish but I'm praying to Allah at all times! At all times!

>In my country we talk to our women, we don’t drug them with plants

What did Azeem mean by this?

The point was to do hard work and have a passion about something, not be a chain smoking pajeet tanning by his laptop and squestering himself in the cubicle farm to pay off his number crunching degree, your reply is exactly why people don't like you

>no archive
Not clicking that shit

Stalker
The Hunt for Red October
Das Boot
Conan the Barbarian (1982)
Point Break
Blade Runner
Bloodsport
The Last Samurai
The Bridge on the River Kwai
The Grey
Castaway
Apocalypse Now
Excalibur
Taxi Driver
Gran Torino
Drive

>being such a brainlet that you have no remote idea what upper division math and academia looks like
>getting triggered about people dislking women but having no issue racistly mocking indians
I get along with people just fine, my guy. I've been competing with fob rich asian cheaters for six years for my position. I made the conscious decision to sacrifice years of my life for shit pay and long hours in order to advance the discipline I love, instead of taking eating from the golden platter of compsci/stats. Please, provide me an example of your "real passion", betaboy. Tell me what you do for a living. Your entire response is a cope for your incredibly naive and shallow worldview.

>y-you're coping!
>*begins coping*
Sad

how is loving math a cope lmao
you have no argument
i'm smarter and more passionate about my interest than you and i don't worship the roasted cumdump
suck my dick faggot

not even close, there we a few moors abouts in England in the 15th century at the earliest

hey michael wincott was good yoo

Dunno but I loved Robin's response of "in our country we don't stone our women to death for having a laugh you cheeky black cunt"

Pretty debatable these days. Lots of evidence (personal accounts, pictures etc) to indicate shitskin immigration has been going on for fucking yonks. Ok not to the level it is now, but I think it's safe to say most communities would have had one or two about the place. That's not even including all the the gyppos that integrated.

t. Historian

>linking to give some shitty site views
In based Iran you would be decapitated for this.

Yes I know you work for the site and asked for the link and posted it. Still, fuck you.

Absolute bullshit.

t. not a retard.

>cast a quintessentially American actor in a quintessential British role
>What did they mean by this?
All Americans were once brits you fucking retard

>Written by a feminist
>Women hate it
thinking emoji

(((You)))

>giving piece of shit clickbait articles what they want

Men in tights is the best Robin Hood movie of all time.

youtube.com/watch?v=pc1am3KyYgA

This, to a degree.

The accent and language in England at the time would be mostly unrecognisable to us today. I watched this film dozens of times as a kid and it never bothered me. I think it's just something people like to point out as a flaw because it's so obvious.

what the fuck were you two even arguing about? You both sound like mumbling autist who stand in the back corner pissed off about nothing.

It hurts.

You sound like a complete retard

But it's your kind who made this kind of article...

Sup Forums in a nutsack

its kino, shut the fuck up

I got laid last night while you were copy and pasting faggot!

Take The Last Samurai, Drive, Blade Runner and Castaway out and you've got a deal. My lass loves those and she likes some right shite.

I had forgotten how great that theme is.

mostly german and french, only the 13 colonies were british, and even those had a fuckton of germans

Today's libcucks would rage about every other movie from the 80s and 90s

youtube.com/watch?v=PdysW4Pw_SE

Don't show them shit from the 70s either

oh, that is good. This is the theme for every white man

They got the idea from Robin of Sherwood.
Nasir was a based exponent of dual-wielding.

Anyone know the name of the Robin Hood movie where he's an old guy and his wife or girlfriend or whatever poisons herself and him and they both die?

I never understood these shit blog articles. Like are they literally going through 2 decades old shit just to virtue signal over? How mental do you need to be to actually do that?

All film critics say stupid shit all the time. Don't try and frame it as a virtue signaling thing. Film critics are legitimately fucking dumb.

Look at this asshole:
rollingstone.com/movies/reviews/peter-travers-flatliners-remake-is-fright-free-fiasco-w506319
He seems completely unaware it's a sequel, and hamfists in some comment about Trump.

I doubt the film is any good, but critics are so stupid they still manage to make terrible reviews for it.

A fellow man of culture

Is nobody going to laugh at this fucking idiot for being so desperate to make liberals look bad that he pulls up an article from 2014?

How's that failed presidency going?

WUZ

Said it before I could

>all Americans were once brits

the people on the Mayflower were from Holland

the majority of whites in the United States have Germanic ancestry rather than Anglo

you're completely wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=I-0BuMMA2g8

Here is it live.

Robin and Marian, 1976

underrated

How dare you speak the truth on 4chun! We come here to wallow in delusion. The only reason women don't like us is that they are wrong, right g-guys?

Also I like this old movie. Beautiful music. Good enough fights. It was fun.

You mean this generation women that makes everything about politics? probably stuff like

Conan the barbarian, Beowulf or High plain drifter.

This bait always reels them in, but putting it with a pic of Gone Girl winking is the masterstroke. 10/10 deployment of a classic.

It took her that long?

Maid Marian and her merry Men is the GOAT

This was at number one for three months in the UK.

>owner's disabled embedded playing
>go to YT to play it
>GoCompare ad starts

What the fuck, Gio Compario got blond highlights? This is a travesty!

What the fuck did AVClub do to their site? It is literally unusable now.

You click "Movies" and it brings you to a page where everything with the tag "movies" is stacked in a list together including reviews, news, festival coverage, internet memes, op-eds, exclusive clips and trailers and running long form articles. How about different categories for news and reviews you fucking retards?

I'm just on your site to read Dowd's pretentious reviews and the History of Violence series anyway.

I love this movie. We saw it in the theaters and it was a choice between it and The Rocketeer.

I bet you're a fat repulsive cunt with pink hair

I like these cat reaction images

Me too. I'd like to build a folder deep enough so I can post using only cat reactions.

>Why don't you caaaarry on, with'a whatcha dooooin, cos there's aaaaalways trouble breeeewin

good times

Bong education, ladies and gentlemen.

>Drive
see

Hell or highwater