The /orville/ general

This chick edition

Other urls found in this thread:

fox.com/the-orville/?cmpid=org=fbc::ag=360i::mc=cpc::src=google::cmp=the-orville::add= the_ orville_ fox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Alara has a crush on Mercer

I look forward to the episode where she uses her super strength to rape him while he protests because he's her Captain, then it's played for laughs because women raping men is funny apparently

Stop Shilling this stupid fucking show you (((Fox News))) analyst scum

This show is garbage

If an alien looks humanoid. do they have to follow age of consent laws?

this is my fetish

holla cbs

EYEBROWS

R E T U R N

>Alara, you have the bridge
>Alright. Take your shirt off and report to my chambers
>Alara, I'm your captain. You're in charge because I'm getting on a shuttle
>I HAVE THE FUCKING BRIDGE! PANTS OFF!

You will find this to be most U N P L E A S A N T unless you can produce a cherry pie and 60 million us dollars

If he fucks this superior alien chick then will uncuck himself and his ex wife will be so jealous and cucked

she's 23

You mad dan harmon? My show is fucking awesome and yours is gay as fuck and we don't like it

What was the last good movie you watched?

>it's an "Alara opens Ed's picker jar" episode

CUTE

D R O P P E D

USS Orville vs NSEA Protector. Who wins?

She's better without them

$60MILLION
M
I
L
L
I
O
N

Good news boys. Orville pulled the same solid ratings it did last week despite Will and Grace coming in and pulling (an absurd) 3.0 in the same timeslot. It's actually outperforming its Gotham leadin, which I think is pretty nuts.

This pretty much shows the FOX execs that they were right about this show's demographic (that it's unaffected by Will+Grace and Football) and placement into the schedule. Gotham/Orville could be a mainstay on the FOX schedule till Gotham finishes up.

So wait, the zipper is zipped, but it's at the bottom. Do their uniforms open downwards?

I like that Liam Neeson was the last episode, I'm going to keep watching just to see else guest stars. Someone mentioned Michael Dorn is going to be a guest star later down the road. This should be good.

it's not zipped

Claimed

She will have no eyebrows in episode five.

Is she supposed to be the equivalent of a Bajoran?

I loved that the cameo was a complete surprise and that it was only a prerecorded log. It really gave the episode a "lore" feeling and a sense of scale, and Neeson fucking killed it.

More worried about Charlize next week, because they clearly feel the need to advertise the shit out of her.

Oh? No answer? Very telling.

He probably enjoys the films of Wes Anderson.

I think that's more because she's going to be the focal point of the episode, versus Neeson just being a cameo

Where can I watch this online?

i was so sad when she got shot

i watch it on 123movies

She's literally a Saiyan

fox.com has the episodes for free

fox.com/the-orville/?cmpid=org=fbc::ag=360i::mc=cpc::src=google::cmp=the-orville::add= the_ orville_ fox

I think she's better with them. In fact I'd like them to be bushier.

;_;

fox.com watch it there so that they can see there is an online interest.

Fox website just google it

is this shit actually worth watching or what?

Alara is so fucking cute.

I hope Bryan gets sick of ex's shit and space's her, though.

Depends on what you're looking for. The best description of this show is that it's Star Trek: The Next Generation, but with characters who are equivalent to regular old modern folks rather than haughty idealistic space cadets (this is where the humor aspect comes in). Personally I like it a lot.

all 4 episodes are free (with ads) on the FOX AppleTV app. I assume there's an equivalent on other streaming devices

No it fucking sucks. Don't fall for these autist spammers. The show is getting canceled anyway and we can laugh at their pathetic misery!

thanks for the coffee user

no, it's total shit. These are legit paid people who spam this show here

Is this what love feels like?

I liked it for the campy sets and the simplicity of the shows design. But the fact that so much of the show revolves around the captains fucking divorce and then the fact that they devoted an entire episode to god damn trannies made me not want to watch it anymore.

I want to see SPACE.

Are you in pain? Because love is pain.

but you had to come on an orville thread though, didn't you.

>ywn wake up to this
Life is all kinds of shit.

Better than Destiny.

Fuck that magic bullet removal gun which didn't require her shirt to come off.

>train as a counsellor
>get made a starship captain

u fucking wot

THIS.

maybe

Well she did send virtual Geordi to his death to gain rank, so she does have some chops.

does STD even have hotties on their show or is every woman a stern faced sheboob dyke?

the hottest girl on STD wears a daft punk helmet

stay mad, mike stoklasa

Will we see significant skin from Palicki/Alara/Charlize this season? I hope so!

They have the THICC ginger cadet in the next episode

And for all we know she's dead. We have two confirmed characters that we've seen in episode Mary and the guy whose a biological victim

With half of her face mangled it seems like.

>dance off bro
they went there

>STD has to infect a more popular thread to discuss their failing show.

What an ugly brod, why are the chick so ugly?

tasteless pleb

They're the same show. I use the threads interchangeably

>why are the chick so ugly?

why are you so gay

Death... err... serious pelvis injury by snu snu.

Commander Grayson > Alara

>he never watched all of TNG

kys my man

No. Baby don't hurt me.

Just because I have patrician standards does not make me gay, you plebians need to learn your place,and stop spreading you low standard filthy on my magical puppet show box

Alara = Commander Grayson
I'd fuck both. Hard.

michael sue vs cool dude

If there's one thing that Americans hate it's huge age differences, so it won't happen

gay

gay

gay

ah yes, the universally beloved courtney stodden

It is essentially TOS/TNG with bunch of dick jokes, some workplace drama/comedy and bunch of popular culture quips.Problem of the week is solved with stupid shit or luck instead of fine diplomacy, technobabble or Kirk with ripped shirt beating the baddie and fucking space babe of week. Problems of the week usually reflect current society and way those are "solved" will probably manage to piss off extremes on both left and right.

Fuck off back to STD thread CBS shill.

>then the fact that they devoted an entire episode to god damn trannies made me not want to watch it anymore.
They managed to piss of basically every feminist critic with that episode as they can't understand that they also were subject of satire. Molucans were the queer feminists in that episode, only difference is gender reversal and what they consider as ideal (being strong) and acceptable things to do (virtual violence and making weapons). Basically it made fun of both liberal and conservative positions on the issue. It also had a point about conflict between rights of individual against societal norms, both consenting and incapable to consent individual.

I can understand where you're coming from but I think that for the majority of episodes (1-3), the resolutions to the main conflict have actually been exceptionally clever and I have loved them.
The time-accelerated tree+reality TV+Moclans ignoring Orville endings I all thought were excellent. I was a less in on episode 4, because the ending amounted to a bunch of Orville crew members just blasting some primitives with phasers and then releasing the stars on religious zealots who have never even heard of such things (and almost certainly causing unadressed chaos and death in their wake). Despite this, the resolutions to conflicts have been one of the Orville's greatest strengths.

gay

ourguy

Boom

Probably silly would be better description than stupid. Orville threads fine line between being comedy or parody of scifi drama and being one. It is lot like comedy episodes of Trek like Little Green Men, Data's Day, Message in the Bottle or Who Mourns for Morn?

You sound like a miserable cuck

>This chick edition
I approve.

yeah its interesting it seems that the orville human society doesn't have a prime directive to speak of.

Thanks, I just watched episode 4, it was actually pretty good, it really was just like a tng episode. The only thing i did not like was some of the humor, i think it could be turned down a bit.

the third episode reminded me of the better style of star trek episode where they posit a question which seems really one sided at first but ponder the issue honestly and ultimately come to the conclusion that the issue is not quite as simple as it first appears.

of course modern critics are incapable of that and just want something to say "ME LIKE TRANS" or "ME HATE TRANS" so they can know if they should vote it up or down.

her eyebrows look too manicured

pretty much everyone's postion on the show. its got that seth mcfarlane aftertaste but its pretty good otherwise.

>Marry 16 year old
>Bitch looks like a 35 year old drag queen
He had one fucking job!

The humor is fine. It's the first show to kind of recapture the "fuck it" vibe of Hercules & Xena

>get made a starship captain
>a starship captain
THE cutest starship captain.