Sorry

We live in a shitty world

It would be a lot less shitty without leafposting

>15 years ago tonight we went to sleep thinking tomorrow would be a normal happy day

We? You mean Amercucks.. That day I was having a nice homemade BLT and tomorrow was indeed a normal day

Stop being an idiot and use your brain. Canadians fought and died in the resulting wars which happened in the wake of 9/11. Many Canadian families lost loved ones. Events of this magnitude have worldwide repercussions.

Nice edge

>journalist of the year swedish prize:
katrine molests the joospiracy once and for all.

19 al qaeda jack 2 planes with 3k pepes on board and explodes the towers.
a month after the wtc attack america invades iraq and they have the longest americn war ever. they leave iraq 2011 and afghan 2014.

"qhadaffi, is"

"there was no joospiracy or nukes in iraq (hhrrmm)"....

alqaeda had 30 members spread on the size of eg england.

isis is a globalist sect

Think of how much better things would have been today if 9-11 hadn't been the catalyst to all our shitty modern 1984 world we live in.

I will forever blame islam and all the people in all those shit countries for constantly being annoying dicks and killing people because their life is nothing.

The world was forever changed for the worse because of 9/11.

By the way: if you support theories that it was a false flag, you're basically supporting islam by lies and childish banter.

I hear you. Consequences will never be the same.

Think of it as the plot thickening - at the most critical moments, everyone can have a decisive impact. We literally are the future (assuming we're mostly millennials ITT).

Yup, time to clean house.

>remove kebab

Innocence died on 9/11. I really cannot believe how the world has changed since that day.
Fuck Muslims man.

>implying Muslims are the reason the towers fell

Here, help yourself.

Imagine how many more civil liberties and countries not under the rule of jewish owned central banks we could overtake if we had another one.

as a five eyes psyop shill it makes me wet.

rp w me :3

Hello Ahmed.

If it wasn't for 9/11 we wouldn't have all that cool as fuck footage of shitskins fucking goats and then being vaporised by hellfire missiles and 40mm cannon fire.

So, thank you 9/11, for blessing us with such white hot glory.

On the other hand, if it never happened we wouldn't have had to endure about a thousand shitty unspecifiedistan FPS shooters set during the same war

More like shitty country. I'm glad i don't live in that shit hole the US VB any more

The day America consigned itself to bankruptcy and civil war.

>>>/reddit/

Canadians died during 9/11 as well

It's just a normal night though 2bf, in a gay bar yet not gay

It should be easy to imagine why I'm here

Could have been a great century, now it's all so wrong.

ANYTHING TO DISTRACT FROM THE KKKILLARY KKKLINTON KKKAMPAIGN KKKATASTROPHE, EH SHILL?

CTR ON FUCKING SUICIDE WATCH
SPAMMING POL WITH ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO DISTRACT FROM THE KILLARY BODY KOUNT