IF WE HAVE THE CHARACTERS REPEAT EVERY WORD THEY SAY MULTIPLE TIMES IT'S MULTIPLE TIMES MORE FUNNY!!!

>IF WE HAVE THE CHARACTERS REPEAT EVERY WORD THEY SAY MULTIPLE TIMES IT'S MULTIPLE TIMES MORE FUNNY!!!
>"Morty Morty Morty I *burp* I *burp* I made a robot *hic* made a robot Morty"
This shit is fucking awful, 2 minutes into the first episode and I want to strangle every nu-male redditor who posts about this shit on Sup Forums

only highschoolers watch this fedora show

I enjoy Rick and Morty

Youre IQ is just to low too really appreciate it.

Like, what's supposed to happen when Rick's Morty grows up and he no longer has retard camouflage. Why hasn't Rick made any time machines while hes' at it.

>I enjoy Rick and Morty

this isnt really a valid criticism

DUDE

NIHILISM

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((SCIENCE))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

THE UNIVERSE

SOOO DEEP

RIP DAT BOUNG NIGGA SHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHH *FART*

THE REDDIT AND MEMEY AUDIENCE EVERYONE

Imagine if a top ten podcast featured a stuttering host

Yes it is, it's an immediate sign of hack writers
>DUDE AD-LIB LMAO
>DUDE LET'S RIP OFF ATHF DIALOGUE AND MAKE IT WORSE 10+ YEARS LATER LMAO

Notice how Rick an Morty pushes the nihilism and 'nothing matters' stuff up until it becomes convenient to Dan Harmon's politics for the show to suddenly care about things?

why do you keep watching this show then?

>le intelligence meme

>pushes the nihilism and 'nothing matters' stuff

Cringe

>implying

>the 2 minutes into meme
nice

would it be ok if science supported your political agenda and bill nye made a show supporting it?

>"Am I evil?"
>"Worse, You're Smart. When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours and I've never met a universe that was into it. the Universe is basically an animal and grazes on the ordinary, creates infinite idiots just to eat them, not unlike your friend Timmy."
>"Tommy"
>"Yeah hardly matters now sweety. You know smart people get a chance to climb on top, take reality for a ride, but it'll never stop trying to throw you, and eventually it will. There's no other way off."

This is real dialogue from the latest episode...

>he fell for the bill nye's show has a scientific basis instead of a propagandistic one maymay

Eh, it makes sense in the context of Roiland being an improv, buying himself time to think of the next comedic leap. Also, it's a classic drunk-speak trope. But yes, it's Flanderized now.

Science does support my political agenda. As for Bill Nye, I don't want him anywhere near science.

but that's what your image implied had happened
answer my question, though

>Beth is smart
>Beth knows nothing matters
Am I missing something? Is he humoring her?

If Rick can make disposable clones which are indistinguishable from the original persons, why did he have to use imperfect robots in episode 2 season 3?

I enjoy Rick and Morty too.
I also enjoy watching these people with an inferiority complex try to make me feel bad about it.

maybe it takes more resources?

>your image
I'm not even that guy lmao
and it wouldn't be OK, but you misinterpreted the pic
it's obviously pointing out that Nye tries to pass off ideology as if it were science

Welcome to the reddit fitting-in starter pack.

After you watch 5 episodes of Rick and Morty and claim to be a fan, move on to Adventure Time, Game of Thrones, Avatar/Korra, Marvel movies, League of Legends, Breath of the Wild, Attack on Titan, make sure to post a lot of poltical correct "humor" on Twitter and Tumblr with the occasional "fuck" to virtue signal that you're edgy.

Welcome to the Sup Forums fitting-in starter pack.

After you watch 0 episodes of Rick and Morty and claim to hate it, move on to shitpost about Adventure Time, Game of Thrones, Avatar/Korra, Marvel movies, League of Legends, Breath of the Wild, Attack on Titan, make sure to post a lot of edgy "humor" on Twitter and Tumblr with the occasional "gabagool" and "sneed" to show that you're an enlightened film connoiseur.

>literally seething

Looks like we need to sit down and have THAT talk, Sup Forums...

Rick and Morty is a truly avant garde adult-cartoon that respects the viewers intellect and does not resort to easy fart humor or 'poo poo randumbbb xd' jokes like Family Guy or The Simpsons have used as a crutch so many times. Every episode of every season is so consistently good and progressively more and more awesome it is scary to think about. I would think that Sup Forums, or at least the old Sup Forums, would be much more receptive to a truly quality and daring piece of artistic television but I suppose I can blame it on the numbskulls that just hopped off the Reddit boat and landed in our quaint little port.

So that begs the question: Are you doing it to be contrarian because it is popular? Because the joke bombed and was never funny, I'm sorry to say. At the very least try to be creative in your shitposting because we've read all the lines a thousand times.

If you come to our threads and try to start shit, just know we will not meme with you, we will not break our proverbial bread of bants with you; we will not engage you in any fashion. On the contrary, we will treat you as a foreign threat, an invader, and we will punish you for invading our space so just stick to your containment threads and let us discuss and enjoy the show in peace.
To all naysayers or mongoloids who got swept up in the memeing: I implore you to watch an episode of the show, just one (1!), and make your mind up then.
Not for you? No problem, that's fine, try again in a few weeks!
For you? Then welcome aboard, buckaroo!

I think the question I pose to anyone still reading this is this: After all this, why the hate?

>getting this mad
>having nothing but le reddit tier copypost

>10:30p
>p

Is this how burgers denote time?

>tfw a fan of Rick and Morty and also love these threads because theyre 10/10 funny and accurate

Maximum comfy

I started re-watching ATHF and the dialog in R&M is very reminiscint of ATHF but somehow doesn't manage to capture something that elicits a laugh, dunno why. Feels like they're TRYING to be "natural" in R&M by checking boxes when they speak, it's odd.

This. I am right there with you my dude.

>it's a faggot watches 10 minutes of the pilot and decides the whole series is shit episode

>if you enjoy shit I don't, you're reddit

It's because the nu-male faggots writing this shit have no talent compared to the people they ape all their material off of

>if science supported your political agenda

It does, which is why I dislike people like Nye who spread lies.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep aboutLIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty trulyAREidiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. ;D

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid..8)

Sad!

Like what? And don't post the stupid musical, that was hardly a statement.

accurate

see

fuck you wisenheimers was a great podcast

yes like when the chick and rick got buff and punched a nazi

>having no rebuttal

Is it low IQ if I have never watched Rick and Morty but enjoy reading these threads? If it is, I'll start watching to raise my IQ.

W H A T

D O T H

L I F E

Anyone else felt immediately reminded of
> feeling suicidal? Good, then the world is your oyster
Pasta?

Anyone else cringe whenever the show gets "Deep and philosophical"?

I almost turned the episode off listening to Rick talk about how the universe doesn't matter like some "chill" uni teacher who lets you smoke weed during class.

Sorry Dan but I'm not taking WUBALUBADUBDUB man seriously

Cause they were trying really really hard to create an open ending and had to make leaps and bounds to make it work.

Someone read that and thought "thats great! Put it in!" Which is ironically what these female writers had to say to Dan Harmon in order to get hired

Yes, nazis should just be left alone. :'(

>THERES MORE THAN 2 GENDERS BECAUSE SOME NIPS WEAR MAKEUP, CHECK OUT THESE EXPERTS ONE GENDER - ONE OF WHICH IS AN LGBTQERZXXRJRPLNFBTKPLNDBWH BLOGGER, NOW LISTEN TO SOME LADY SING ABOUT HER SNATCH
>scientist

>you're not a psychopath, you're just smart!

Is this the equivalent of posting about how a boss in Dark Souls raped your unworthy asshole? How are you this butthurt over a show? Autism?

"Lel Pickel Rikk is so fonny amirite lads?"

Fucking get over it you newfag scum, Rick and Morty is here to stay on Sup Forums because there is still some oldfags who haven't left the site yet, we are here to stay.

The fuck does that even mean?
>tfw too dumb to understand superior redditor logic

I mean this thread resembles Vidya threads that are made specifically after some part of the game wrecked your ass and you can't handle it.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE RICK AND MORTY IS POPULAR
>REDDIT REEEEEEEEEEEEE HOW THE FUCK CAN ANYONE WATCH THIS
>LITERALLY CONVULSING
Seek therapy

Calm down

>I want to strangle every nu-male redditor who posts about this shit on Sup Forums
user you literally started this thread

Is he wrong though?

Are you THAT threatened by groups of people you never have, and never will, meet? Sad!

its ok i think your criticism is really too subjective

family guy and the simpsons might be more up your iq alley

Fucking streamers do the repeating thing to, it's annoying. I know i shouldn't expect much of these hacks but i like watching games and hearing commentary about them. They also like to repeatedly say "UMM, AHH UM UM" when they need to make a decision in a game. Every single one of them does it. R&M have ripped off the most annoying thing streamers do.

Pic related, 2 Rick and Morty fans.

>people still shitposting based on garbage from the pilot, four fucking years later

Why do you all obsess over this shit so much? Can't you just take it for what it is and still enjoy it without getting into hysterics? Honestly, Sup Forums can't go another week without getting so BTFO while a new season airs. Just calm the fuck down.

Memes aside, is this trash worth watching? What's an actually funny joke from it? The pickle rick stuff was despairingly unfunny

>BA in engineering
kek

I'm glad i'm not bitter and can still enjoy stuff. I love game of thrones too, I know the shows have flaws obviously and the quality has declined but I still enjoy it.

>"nu-male redditor"
lol dont pretend your taste isnt garbage.

if you do actually care though, what you're talking about gets toned way down after the first episode

Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed

>I don't enjoy Rick and Morty

Is that really what the fedora guy is from? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! 14 r2r

nice dubs but the series is shit