Batman

*Blocks Marvelel's path*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kRZAk2rfESU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If they try to make batman so serious, why have a cartoon network tier logo?

GOAT

*Be the only interesting character in DC*

or a halloween kiddy costume
or cartoony nemesis

Did you know Marvel has a couple of employees who have a mother named Martha?

Fuck fucking fuckety fuck that's an aesthetic poster!

God damn Snyder and Warner Brothers making The Dark Knight serious!

Name one interesting Marvel character

Sup Negan

Is it pottery that Batfleck is a raging alcoholic?

>JL
Who gives a shit about this Marvel fested movie? Just give me a standalone Joker or Batman movie

Zack Synder is insufferable. What a fuckin' goof.

It's too bad for you that WB is claiming this is 90 percent his film, you fuckin goof.

thats subjective, you retard.
name one intersting DC character. everyone is overpowered. thats not interesting.

good bait tho, made me reply

watch it motherfucker

I never claimed to be a fan of DC. Just thought you should know you have the shittiest director for the shittiest comic franchise... it's destiny.

>Marvelel

wtf I hate Snyder and love Jar Jar and Russos and Whedon now! When you praise JL I want you to remember that it's mostly a Snyder movie.

Why is he blue?

I'm not your typical Sup Forums shitposter. Hold your breath.

>Snyder barely taller than a sedan
kek

There was a comic not so long ago where they called him "Bamtan" instead of "Batman" by mistake.

I thought it was funny

tfw you like capeshit but recognize that most capeshit fans deserve to die

>Zack is 5"7
When will they learn?

youtube.com/watch?v=kRZAk2rfESU
If this isn't in Justice League at some point I'm going to be very upset. Elfman has the power to put a decent score in this movie. I can only hope he makes the right choices and succeeds where Zimmer and whoever that other faggot is failed.

This hands down the best Batman. It hits all the right notes.

Zack is my manlet hero.

It's a shame we can't just get a good fun Batman film every 3-4 years, wish people would realise that every single other DC property is garbage

It's a shame the only good Batman films are Batman 89, Batman Returns, and Batman v Superman.

Thank Whedon

Can we please stop with this short eared Batman bullshit? It's seriously gay as fuck. I never liked that look. It's like he had them snipped. He looks neutered.

When did directors start making posters?

Christ he's just such a good Batman

Tony stark was a good interesting character until IM3

Wilson Fisk
I understand if you don't think Netflix counts

if everyone's overpowered that means no one is you dummy

What are your criticisms of Batman Begins?

>short ears look gay
>they should be long and phallic

???

Since the 80s

He's looking look kinda built again

Does this mean he's coming back?

He's gone on record saying he hates exercise and hates being healthy. He only does gets fit when a movie demands it he says. Unless he's realized he's getting old I wouldn't count on him "being back".

>that poster
oh god they really are giving JL the Suicide Squad treatment aren't they?

Vincent's performance was great but the depiction of the character was terrible. Kingpin was LITERALLY a spastic with retard strenght.

I've read a few comics and seen Spider-Man TAS and I thought his depiction was great. There's no reason he shouldn't be autistic.

let's be real, the damage the first GotG movie did to this genre in incredible. Because of its success now most of these movie feel like they have to be funky looking in order to catch normies. Just look at the new Thor movie. In the title there's a world that literally means apocalypse and the colours are all oversaturated, starting from the title screen.

I haven't read that many stories about him but as far as I know his autistic rage should be triggered in extreme situations. In general he's extremely chill and cold blooded.

t. MovieFanThatGetsHisComicBookKnowledgeFromQuicklyReadingThroughWikipedia

At least it's not regular bland grey marvelshit

>At least it's not regular bland grey marvelshit

nice gyno

No I refuse to invent reasons to be upset with how perfect Batfleck looks.

the problem with the 2 dark knights was in costume batman. Good Bruce overall, but Batman itself looked unmenacing, sounded stupid, and the fight coreography wasn't good.

My favourite Batman and batman fight coregraphy was in bvs. That's "pure beast mode" batman

>batman is about fight scenes

Huh it's funny that none of the posters show off his tacticool Batsuit.

I have no hopes for this film as is. I hope we will get a Snyder cut bluray release some day.

>fighscenes don't matter
Then Nolan shouldn't have embarrassed himself

lol, black nordic god. fuckin jews

That suit is just the BvS normal costume with metal plates on top of it, which i find really cool.

The googles are stupid as fuck, though. What a goofy looking thing.

look at bvs. A lot of time spent with batman without action. But when it's action time, it's crazy good, with a batman that suitably walks the line between peak human and simply inhuman.

nolan has a lot of fight scenes but they aren't good most of the time, even though I would say batman begins was adequate, as where the fisticuffs between bane and batman.

>2 movies
>Batman has 4 costumes already

you're stupid, pal

lmao

The best thing about the warehouse fight is that it isn't just Batman taking down a bunch of goons with his fists using a single martial art, but rather you've Batman using clearly a bunch of different martial arts in a mix style and USING THE ENTIRE FUCKING SCENARIO AS A WEAPON. NO JUST HIS GADGETS, BUT ANYTHING HE NEAR HIM. CRATES, WALL, STONES, EVEN THE FUCKING FLOOR.

That's how i always imagined Batman fighting. Just turning everything into a deadly weapon.

Technically 5 since in JL his normal suit's neck and ears are different.

You're a fucking faggot. Jesus Christ.

So? There's nothing wrong in sucking cocks. It's pretty fun when you get into it.

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE
Jethus Chrithst

one special touch is that they made an effort to make it look as uncoreographed as possible, it felt chaotic as it should, with a lot of moves that felt broken and improvised yet masterful

Not to mention the strength. Batman's punches are just so fucking devastating.

>STOP DISLIKING WHAT I LIKE

>You're a fucking faggot Jesus Christ

If the only thing interesting about a marvel character is that you're dumb enough to think they might actually die that's boring. DC fans are smart enough not to buy into that so thats why their characters are interesting.

>he likes Kevin Smith movies
Not surprising.

batman, superman, flash are all over powered (batman's power factor is his popularity, engineering ability and infinite money supply making him able to take on any threat essentially) yet they are interesting, because htey were used by talented writers in interesting situations

I unironically like this a lot

WE

Le cartoon boogeyman

Kilgrave

It's coming.

from a recent Vulture.com article:

>"One of the centerpieces of this new, decentralized strategy is an as-yet-unnamed side label of occasional movies that are completely separate from everything else, set entirely outside the cinematic universe. Total stand-alones based on good ideas from big-name filmmakers. Movies that are just movies, not components of a larger piece of clockwork. The first one they’re talking about is a solo outing about supervillain the Joker, set to be directed and co-written by The Hangover and War Dogs alumnus Todd Phillips. Johns says they’ll be announcing the name of of this side label “soon-ish.”