Be Seth macfarlane

>be Seth macfarlane
>Realise that despite SJW shilling from Mainstream Hollywood, America doesn't actually want to watch a Star Trek show cast exclusively with niggers
>Make rival show, cast 4 niggers only, everyone else is white
/ourguy/ is smart

Other urls found in this thread:

fox.com/watch/3cecd74bcff1bc7427684a67c2bb1648/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But Orville is still dead

>/ourguy/
Speak for yourself, pal.

>Steady ratings on Fox, best premiere since Empire
>Doing well on streaming
>Dead
Have sex.

I really think you are a fucking faggot OP, but I still like The Orville.

fight me then you little bitch.

tits or GTFO

MacFarlane is also the latest recepient of the Dane Cook stigma, where everyone just decides at once to shit on someone who isn't really that terrible because they have a white fratboy audience. So there's also the backlash against the Lefty Numale (complete with beard, glasses, and hitler youth haircut) reviewers who shit on MacFarlane but tout things like Rick and Morty and Bojack Horseman because it inflates their sense of liberal arts college, psuedo-intellectual superiority.

no, i speak for you, you are too much of a faggot and you haven't earned the right to speak!

Son, I will slaughter you.
user I'm a harry male sitting on my couch currently watching lotr drinking from my Prancing Pony beer mug, I can prove it if you want.

>4 niggers
>only
1 is already too much

Post pic

He pitched his shit before the STD happened you retard

the Orville has cancer and it name is seth, we all know he is going to fuck it like he fuck all his shit, it already started unfunny it can only go down hill, he sucks as an actor.

4 niggers is 4 niggers too many

CBS, it's Saturday morning. Take the day off ffs.

>Seth MacFarlane playing a heterosexual man

Fucking disastrous casting 2bh

orville is working because it's closer to the TNG era than the abrams era

except his own SJW shilling is so strong that I would rather watch the niggers.

I don't even like star trek faggot, All I know is Orville has shit lighting making look like crap cgi even if the set pieces are real.Thbae jokes are unfunny, and seth is bad actor

STD is not star trek it more of action series that is in the star trek world. It litterally 2 episode of character building a mary sue, not star trek at all no adventure in space just mary sue shit. 2 episode pilot about a single character and not the general crew is bs

well said

When are the two gay dookie looking guys gonna fuck off so we can forget about that mistake?

Bruh I'm watching Fellowship right now. Nice.

>/ourguy/ is smart
That he is, tbqh.

Yeah, but FOX is stupid. They'll cancel something if it is not a hit in the first season.

>Photo on 9-30-17 at 2.22 AM.jpg
time is a river and I am lost

Alright I'll post another one. user.
>pic related

wow he posted it again

Post pecks or GTFO

This thread sucks don't waste our team reading this retarded shit anons

Isn't it sad that TNG fans have to rally behind this to get something that's comfy on television?

This show is completely undone at its every attempt at humour. It should just be a straight up Dr Quinn Medicine Woman or Touched by an Angel 1 hour of feels for the new middle aged housewives in 2017 - us.

>implying it wont get cancelled like every fox show
>implying anyone but literal retards watch seth productions

nah, im going to keep watch lotr now, what are you watching user?

>2 black guys dressed up in prosthetics, unrecognisable
>bitchy old black woman doctor
>stuttering mumbling wisecracker on the helm
Now that's how you cast black people
None of this "Be my main character" bullshit

>actually watching film
I'm only here for the shitposting

>trying this hard to stire up controversy
Fuck off buzzfeed.

>wants to buck trend of hiring "niggers"
>hires "niggers" to solve problem
bravo

you can always go back to your STD thread guy

Racism isn't healthy

>pretending all of us don't already have the STD thread open.

t. inferior race

Orville is comfy trek

STD is not trek at all

>666

It wont last long. The show cant decide if its a comedy, a serious sci fi, or a rip off.

It's like Seth really really wanted to make Star Trek, but was scared to do a show that doesnt have sex and fart jokes.

I mean really, why are martial conflicts should a big focal point for this show? It's boring a s shit.

>It wont last long. The show cant decide if its a comedy, a serious sci fi, or a rip off.
Normy fans seriously don't care about this. Only Sup Forums fags talk about this.
>fart jokes.
hasn't been one fart joke
>It's boring a s shit.
Then don't watch it, we don't need you to watch it, it will do just fine without you.

Discrimination is objectively healthy
If you don't discriminate between a healthy spouse and a disease spouse then your offspring will suffer. Such logic extends to every aspect of our existence. To acknowledge the mudraces as inferior is a healthy act of self-preservation

I watched the first two eps cause I heard it was good, it wasn't so ofcourse I wont be watching any more.

well ok then.

> Since Empire
Which premiered like two years ago

So this should be the ideal mate then?

Individual variation means that there are shitty white people, but on average the mudraces are far worse. But of course you knew that

>all these replies to this post that are nothing but "oh yeah, but but but!"

It is a TV show, why are people fucktards?

This

Is a 50% drop really "steady"?

>muh DVR views

DVR doesn't increase ad revenue.

>Boreville

not even mad

Nice try. Jesus rocks!

Of course it is, he hired 4 of the reasons why people don't want to watch the other shit.

-6 x -7=-42
I don't think so tim

>would rather watch the niggers.
>would rather watch the niggers.
user, stop

what an absolute faggot!
>sips coffee from giant Sports direct cup

>be Seth macfarlane
>Make the worst, most unfunny shit possible
>never make anything good, ever, at all
>somehow make the best scifi comedy since galaxy quest

put some socks on you greasy fuck!

hi shill, how ya feelin'?

>It's like Seth really really wanted to make Star Trek, but was scared to do a show that doesnt have sex and fart jokes

No, it was because it was the only way he could get it made. He's been pitching a completely serious, Star Trek-like show for years and never came close to getting it off the ground. He had to add in the comedy to get it made.

>shit lighting

Whoaaaaahohohohoho this is bait.

Better than the new star trek, ST:D

the official ranking TNG>DS9>STV>STTOS>STE>STD

I'm gonna go give whatever station is airing this some of my money instead of torrenting it. Better late than never

fox.com/watch/3cecd74bcff1bc7427684a67c2bb1648/

>the official ranking >TNG>DS9>STV>STTOS>STE>>>>>>>>>>>STD
Fixed

TNG>DS9>STTOS>Orville>STV>STE>>STD

thank you user

I used to hate and loath this human being but now I think he's cool.

This is one of the most honest posts about the show.
Seth is a sappy nostalgic TNG fan and he made a show for other sappy nostalgic TNG fans.

I'm a DS9fag and I think Orville is good.

I'm a TNGfag and I think Orville is "just ok" tier.

Daily reminder that Seth is anti-trans
Klyden, (bortus 'husband' who transitioned at birth) exhibits common female traits that none of the naturally male Mocluns do.
This shows that Seth doesn't believe that you can actually become another gender.
Can I hear a BASED?

now this is what I like to hear

(((our guy)))??

Given that the biggest atrocities in human history were committed by white people, you're a fucking retard.

muslims aren't white

good one friend. aren't you mad that you can't downvote

I like seeing black people in media when they're cast as
>funny old man black guy spouting nonsequitors
>wise old care free black man in some kind of chair
>overly nice older black lady who calls white people by affectionate food-related nicknames
>magic negro
>silly hood rats
>scary sociopath black guy like Stringer Bell
ect.
It all has to feel natural though. If I feel like a black person is being cast by virtue of them being black (this applies to all races), I have a kneejerk reaction to hate whatever it is I'm watching. I don't want some numale Kike faggot from Santa Monica to force his ideas into my head. Fuck this color-palette corporate diversity quota. Liberals are condescending dehumanizing racist shitbags who are literally ruining black people for me

Not because of that, but I genuinely like Orville. It's comfy and reminds me of classic star trek.

Seth is definitely our guy.
>mongolians are white

Holy shit this.
When the episode first aired Sup Forums was like LOL SETH MADE A EPISODE THAT WAS PRO-TRANS PEOPLE
I dont think they even watched the episode.

if only he had bought a better alarm clock

If he was really /ourguy/ he would have only included one, and he wouldn't be ghetto as hell. He did give use a qt though.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Orville is pretty good desu social justice didn't win in the second episode it was pretty neutral. Maybe because I'm not a trigged fag about sjw shit I thought it was cool.

thank you seth for this great show. you finally made something for me.

Racism is science. We are different. The only people who dont like this are the shit tier humans