MEEGA NALA KWEESTA

MEEGA NALA KWEESTA

Language!

So was this him calling the grand council woman an alien form of nigger or what?

ayy lmaigger

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Not cool man

Y-you too

Given the reaction from everyone and the fact some of them even vomited, I assume it was something even more vulgar and offensive.
Akin to " I fucked your dead kike of a mother's rotten pus filled anal fistula with my big fat veiny STD ridden meatpole", summed into 3 alien words.

MOOOOOOOOODDDSSSSSS

Is this the new desktop thread?

Stitch yells this phrase multiple times in the animated series, usually as a battle cry.
The little monster has quite the potty mouth.

Jesus fucking Christ user, that's over the line.

And a tip of the fedora to you too, you edgy blue piece of shit

It supposedly translates to "I will/want to destroy".

It's been translated, basically he says something along the lines of "I get off destroying".
It's shocking to them because he's basically saying he is in fact the devil they fear, so despite their well intended but misplaced beliefs that every living sentient thing must have some small good in it, as soon as they let him out it's fucking game time on everything they hold dear.

>I'll destroy your pussy
>In a Disney film
oh man

Bullshit.
>well intended but misplaced beliefs that every living sentient thing must have some small good in it.
But there was good in stitch, they just never gave him a reason to not be an asshole.

did someone say