Operation Tadpole General

As you are all aware, there are less than 60 days until the election.

There has been a big push for phonebanking recently as Trump has even asked people to assist in this.

If you want to do something a little more luzworthy, we can call on behalf of the "Hillary clinton for President" campaign to try to sway minority voters and remind them that they are Hillary's pets and she should vote for her.

suggestions so far:

>Go and phone bank for shillary at 3 am while making outrageously racist comments, make sure to hang up rudely if the person tells you they're a white male.

>Also adding to this mention the hillary campaign is trying to fill its quota of mexicans/criminals/blacks depending on whatever the responder answers their race as, make sure to treat the responder like a number on a sheet instead of a human being, you need to be as racist and ignorant as possible

>treat the marks as numbers in a quota instead of actual people while making sure to ask their race and be passive aggressive about it

>If you bump into a trump supporter while carrying out tadpoll, you must immediately hang up to stir the righteous indignation.
(thanks Aussie bro)

Since this is the first thread concerning Tadpole, this is mainly a planning phase and a way to discuss what the best methods of hiding one's identity might be.

Link to original thread where this was discussed

Well, I still think it's a better idea to phonebank for Trump, but I guess this couldn't hurt. I didn't mean to start the fire... but it appears I have started the fire.

Good luck.

I haven't done crank calls in years, what's the best way to hide your identity. There are a load of options, but they don't seem like they'll offer more security than calling over skype.

this

someone write up a phonebanking shitposters guide

This sounds so messed up it would probably work

I'm researching some stuff right now, but anonymity is going to be important. I mean this is basically election fraud.

How?
Is there a law that punishes supporters that aren't affiliatied to the party?

Bump

Alright good news, skype will work with a VPN and of course from there you can use a burner email. To get credits for skype you could buy credits in a store, or buy a visa gift card and purchase the credits that way.

I'm looking into other VoIP services for people who don't want to give microshit money, but there aren't many better options.

I'll pull some links for how to set up a VPN

Well I called it tadpoll as a pun but sure

First things first, try and figure out what shillary phonebankers say, we know she has them.

"It was just a prank bro"

Theres gotta be a way to do it for free, microsoft doesn't need the money.

It's literally just a prank call.

>If you want to do something a little more luzworthy, we can call on behalf of the "Hillary clinton for President" campaign to try to sway minority voters and remind them that they are Hillary's pets and she should vote for her.
And CTR can do the same, and with a better budget.

CTR are amateurs when it comes to memes and sabotage, nobody does it better than us.

Alright I found a fancy little infographic showing how to set up a VPN.

>Theres gotta be a way to do it for free, microsoft doesn't need the money.
I'm looking, but VoIP costs money. I honestly don't even mind spending a few bucks for some mighty keks either.

Good. Keep thinking that.

>And CTR can do the same, and with a better budget.
CTR are a bunch of paid goons. We're doing this shit because we enjoy it.

forgot pic

So you're a bunch of unpaid goons. Got it.

>We're doing this shit because we enjoy it.
Damn right you are, you know daddy Trump doesn't like to spend money, no reason to compensate NEETs when you'll do it for free and with a smile on your face.

I feel like there should be a special word for this kind of wanton submission.

Don't be a h8r you masterb8er

>It's almost like Donald doesn't have to pay his """""supporters"""""

We are doing it because we actually want our candidate in, would not expect a shill to understand though.

;)