Why aren't there any threads on this meme? Keep spreading it to the dumb liberals they're eating this shit up...

Why aren't there any threads on this meme? Keep spreading it to the dumb liberals they're eating this shit up. Most Normies will reject it though.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/TimeToForget?src=hash
youtube.com/watch?v=JXriphg1Yqs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/TimeToForget?src=hash

Take the hashtag out of the picture, it links here if you google search it

I didn't make it

BBC News just managed to make their piece on the 9/11 anniversary entirely about "Islamophobia".

Are these people for real? Don't they actually care for the country at all?
What were they thinking when they made this trash?

I found this to be the most effective, posted it on Twitter and got a bunch of libtards agreeing with me

There was a scare that we'd been ratted out, but nothing yet. Tweeting is going slowly but steadily; any help welcome.

Wow, really? WTF

Remember, post this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=JXriphg1Yqs

Th-those are fakes right? people don't actually agree with this shit heh?

They're being used for Sup Forums trolling on Twitter w/ that particular hashtag; some are legitimately buying it, though.

As far as I can tell, no, Democrats do not care for their country.

This one's accurate though, toppling Saddam because "Muh 9/11" caused at least half a million deaths, with the destabilization (Helped by Shillary of course) causing half a million more in Syria. The Middle East has always been shit, but it's only since 2001 that it's been SHIT shit.

>Why aren't there any threads on this meme

Cuck mods have deleted 9 threads on pol and 2 on Sup Forums

This must be the alt-left

What have you guys done?

they're the ctrl left
get it right

Spread the memes, boy. We've spread the memes, and it is glorious.

These aren't real. But no, Democrats generally hate America. I argued with a liberal friend of mine until the sun came up once. After hours of btfoing him with facts showing how everything from immigration to welfare is destroying America he dropped this on me

>"I don't give a shit what happens to white Americans until they're in worse poverty than Hispanics and blacks"

At the core, liberals want America to burn. They aren't interested in fact based arguments because they don't actually care if government programs are working or not. Just as long as their white guilt is quelled for another day. In the current year it's really quite easy to see how cultural marxism leads to communism

Checked

Pretty sure these keep getting deleted

Do your part, spread it! The rage against libs will be hilarious

i'm waiting for something along the lines of "20+ peaceful muslims died that day, after being forced into action by our imperialistic ways in their homes in the middle east" shit like that
Or 9/11 was caused by islamophobia, war against the peaceful muslims

Remember this 9/11 that arabs are Semitic too, anti islam is antisemitism

shit like that from the alt-left hillary camp