ITT: DINOSAURS THAT SHOULD BE IN JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM

This dinosaur is much larger and deadlier than the raptors in Jurassic World

It'd be neat if they were in like a blizzard and being stalked by a couple of these.

I still can't believe that people really believe in dinosaurs. It's no different to believing in angels.

>I still can't believe that people really believe in gravity. It's no different to believing in dinosaurs.

Are people triggered by that fact that dinosaurs had feathers the most homosexuals faggots of all time?

Do you guys think the meteor impact might have been a cause of the greatly increased volcanic activity on the other side of the world?

Phobos and Deimos, the Mars Moon's are fragments of the asteroid that killed dinosaurs

Troodon formosus

What does that have to do with my question?

One of my professors in uni was working on a "basalt flats" theory, which proposed exactly what youre saying.

Dinosaurs never had feathers. Plus it just makes them look dumber.

Probably. All the material ejected into the atmosphere it wouldn't have made much of a difference beyond making it suck even worse.

Only baby dinosaurs had feathers , and the moon was created by a close pass by Mars in the past,

I believe the original movie raptors are Utah Raptors.

The feather meme has gone too far.

>the moon was created by a close pass by Mars in the past
The fuck you on about? It was created when a protoplanet collided with the protoplanet that would become earth. It's also why we have a huge metal core, our magnetosphere and why we are not otherwise geologically dead like Mars.

No they're fucking not, retard.

No, they are much smaller than Dakotarapor, let alone Utahraptor
Movie raptors looked like mutant scaly Deinonychus

Facts about lunar formation: The moon was formed ~4.5 billion years ago, about 30–50 million years after the origin of the Solar System, out of debris thrown into orbit by a massive collision between a smaller proto-Earth and another planetoid, about the size of MARS.
Saturn and Jupiter have also switched places....?

So is your mom

Yutyrannus would be incredible to see
It's large (7.5m long) and completely feathered, with colossal jaws
The apex predator of the cold forests of early Cretaceous China

They found adult: with feathers.

Imagine The Grey, but instead of a bunch of wolves, it's three or four individual family unit of these fucks and it's in the middle of blizzard. Unf.

Wait WTF when... Jesus Fuck me I wanna Die...
Really, link?

>about the size of Mars
>therefore it was Mars

Look at that big scaley baby, big scaley baby frightened of the mean ol' vacuum?

>Yutyrannus is known from three nearly complete fossil specimens (an adult, a subadult and a juvenile)
>The holotype, ZCDM V5000, is the largest specimen, consisting of a nearly complete skeleton with skull, compressed on a slab, of an adult individual.
>The feathers covered various parts of the body. With the holotype they were present on the pelvis and the foot. Specimen ZCDM V5000 had feathers on the tail pointing backwards under an angle of 30° with the tail axis.
Right from wikipedia. They actually source shit btw.

Near miss not collision, look it up., or not.

EXXXXXXXTRA THIIIIICK

Wait, just wait... so after over 100 years of fossil hunting they discover that Dinos had feathers.
Not that I don't believe it, But 100 years before they realize this. Can you see what I'm trying to say, there's plenty of BS begin sent our way everyday, pick what you believe.

Incorrect. Those are my knights of Mars and beaters of ass.

>I dub thee Sir Phobos, Knight of Mars, beater of ass. Be a hitter, babe.

Pic related.

Some did, some didn't. You realize it's like saying that just because some mammals are hairless or mostly hairless that means that it's ridiculous to state that hair is a mammalian trait? We now have dozens of species that are documented to have some sort feathers. Again, it doesn't mean all.
>most of the dinosaurs discovered for the first century or so didn't have feathers
>newer sites in areas previously less excavated have yielded a few species that sure as shit do have feathers
>most still don't have feathers
>some might have had feathers but since feathers don't always preserve well with remains you might no get them on species that had certain types or fewer
I'm not sure why you think there's some conspiracy amongst paleontologists.

utahraptor is slightly bigger then dakotaraptor

.....eh, close enough, I'll take what I get.

The Troodon as it is the smartest dinosaur that ever existed and needs some screentime love.

It ha always pissed me off beyond belief that they call them "raptors" when they are so clearly deinosychos. I know it's because it sounds more dramatic, but still.

Careful making assumptions or following assumptions about intelligence about shit.

100 years,100 years, and no one noticed this, what were they digging in the same spot for 100 years :)

Looks like it'd make noises like Dino from Flintstones

Wow, you're logic converted my stupid science based mind to that of a faith based. Allah akbar

Gas yourself. Have you ever dug anything out of the ground?

Still... it took 100 years to figure this out.
Really, Da fuck, Fuckwits following Retards.

It took thousands of years of people dicking around and finding fossils to figure out what they were.

And then they make replicas of them in china and put them in museums. Oh you werent aware that all museum fossils are replicas?

Finding fossils is actually kind of hard. Dino in OP's pic is Dakotaraptor, which wasn't discovered until 2005. We knew immediately that it had feathers, due to the bones having quill knobs.

Oh yeah at first they were called Dragons.
Just my thoughts, you have yours I have mine

Don't bother, he's one of those
>dinosaur fossils are all fakes because a lot of the shit you see in museums are casts and also for some reason I have the urge to be skeptical about stupid shit that has no political or moral reason to be skeptical about

>Look at this leg bone! Now if we just imagine really hard I can create a "life drawing" of something that never existed based on this one single knuckle bone or whatever the fuck bullshit we pull from our ass.....

If it were discovered in 1917, they would not say it had feathers, cause they would not think that it was possible.I read story about misnamed Dino, that was actually a baby of anther speeches that wasn't corrected for decades in a museum.

>i dont know WHAT the fuck im talking about!

>all
Not all, a lot though. Fossils can be fragile as fuck so putting fragile one of a kind pieces on display or in a situation where they might be handled is a stupid idea. Plus most finds are far from complete so they'll do things like utilize natural symmetry to fill in the blanks along with using the remains from other specimens of the same or similar species to fill in some blanks. We have a decent enough understanding of anatomy to do this and it's not like anyone is hiding it. You still can find actual fossils in museums, they're just usually still in the rock they're found in or they're supported on a complex as fuck mount.

>anther speeches

7:31 am , but keep going please

Look its proof of life on Mars. Oh no its a fully intact dinosaur or is it Pareidolia?

You realize 60%+ complete examples aren't uncommon right? An understanding of this, having other remains from the same or similar species, a modern understanding anatomy and physiology, modeling, and a bunch of other fields... we can get a pretty solid idea of how shit works. I'm really not sure why you think there's some sort of conspiracy theory...

The DINOSAURS aren't REAL, the """FOSSILS""" were placed by GOD to test our FAITH

I'm not the schizo science denier my dude.

Its not a conspiracy just a bunch of true believers who really think they know anything about 150 million years ago. Its practically a pseudoscience. Zero is falsifiable. Its fucking flights of fancy.

This is what I'm sorta leading up to, why were Dino's so big

More oxygen co2 ...? But today's Blue Whale is much bigger that most Dinos, with less Oxygen?How do they explain this...Megladon..

I'm really not sure what kind of world you're living in or what your point is. What do you think all the remains are then? What do you think all this fossilized organic material? Is it all fraudulent itself or do you only think the conclusions are?

Dino's had feathers...say this 50 years ago, and you would be a "schizo science denier"

There is literally no solid evidence of the existence of dinosaurs at all.

100+ years of confirmation bias.

Not actually a dinosaur but...

Plesiosaurs

i worked on previs in jw:fk, the big bad isn't a real dinosaur. its another made up hybrid monster. can't tell you what the plot is about though, only worked on creating assets and rigs. i think the concept art leaked ages ago of humanoid dinosaurs is slowly something the series is going towards. its not official but there is already 2 other sequels in pre-production.

Question for featherniggas, If they ware just massive rooster with feathers, why din't they just evolve to fly, the fuck is the point of having feathers if you can't fly

A New player has arrived

>Humanoid dinosaurs

Just wait til they find the first Sleestak fossils....

You type like someone with a severe mental illness. That aside, why were they so big? Well you had from about 251 million years ago to 65 millions years, all of some hardcore evolution. Our own frame of reference for modern mammals and what they can grow to is barely over a third of the entire breadth that these things had to evolve. 186 odd million years of evolution. You saw some pretty wild shit with mammals in 65 million years. Mass wise land mammals have gotten pretty up there, the limitation being that mammals are pretty thicc and have different limits.

Again with your bullshit claim that anyone of repute is claiming that all dinos had feathers.

you sure it wasnt 172.68 million years bro? You sound mighty confident throwing out large unverifiable numbers out there. Maybe you should just admit the limits of your own knowledge have been met.

How Can Dinosaurs Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?

Same way you can look at a leg bone and go

>Yep that one was coldblooded while this tooth here belonged to a warm blooded animal.

You've really run out of shit, huh?
>I'm going start making the claim that estimates for time periods are IMPOSSIBLE to know
>yeah bro, like it all happened so long ago, like you'll never know anything man like it's all bullshit y' know?

The irony being that you largely can now.

No, he's claiming that scientists don't know shit about them.

The fact that people think things like pterodactyls actually existed is so fucking stupid.

Sabretoothed-tigers, wooly mammals, fine I get those.

Gigantic flying lizard birds because of some bones lol fuck off.

Finally your first reply that isnt total bullshit plucked from thin air.

No you cant.

>but my lifes work
>muh ed

Dinosaurs weren't real ya goofs

>No, he's
Nice same fag. Also why are large gliding reptiles so hard to believe. There are gliding repitiles, giant ass gliding mammals of all sorts and some that properly fly. Birds fucking fly n shit. Why do you think that Pterosaur's are so ridiculous? Give shit 120+ million years of evolution and you'll get some neat shit.

kys

They should add pic related.

>Altitude
>Cold
>cold blood

Checks out.

Literally what are you getting at?

These are birds, not dinosaurs.

The last common ancestor between birds and Theropods was like a hundred million years ago.

>our ancestor

Its a museum model so it must be real...

>yo dog, yeah all those scientists n' shit just make shit up dawg

>There are 37 genders

>our ancestor

Nice false comparison.

From the guy appealing to authority? Thanks.

but
what if
huan with feather