This whole series was nothing but a uncle tom brutally attacking and jailing his own people. NO TRIAL, NO JURY...

This whole series was nothing but a uncle tom brutally attacking and jailing his own people. NO TRIAL, NO JURY, JUST STRAIGHT TO THE ZONE YOU FUCKING GHOST.

Danny "if i see a ghost soul, your going in my capsule" Phantom

Other urls found in this thread:

mysticartcreations.net/store.php/MysticArt/pd9170348/ghostbusters_electronic_proton_pack_projector_by_mattel?gclid=CjwKEAiAj7TCBRCp2Z22ue-zrj4SJACG7SBE9v7lrS3NPc_eKZhwOqp3H3120E4DF9OqHPIBUY1EZRoCG_bw_wcB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look at this brutality there's no reason why Danny "if i see a ghost, imma beat it the most" Phantom needs to shoot a beam of ectoplasm this big for one ghost.
And that ghostly-american didn't even do anything.

>your going in my capsule

*you're going in my capsule

The Ghost Zone wasn't a prison. It's where they all lived.
Hell, they even had their own prison system inside of it.

thishe was mostly a from of border patrol

Is there no end to the terror of Danny "I'm Makin' Ghost Toast, No Butter" Phantom?

Yeah but just because a ghost immigrated from somewhere else doesn't mean that they should be grabbed brutally beaten stuffed in a capsule and throne back into a random place and the ghost Zone on sight.

Illegally immigrated, and they pose substantial risk to most humans. Like, they're not even being docile most of the time. They're actively hostile and antagonistic.

It's true SOB sob he did terrible things to me unspeakable things to me and then he betrayed his promise.

Danny "bend over Desiree and i might let you get away" Phantom

We need to build a wall, and the Ghost Zone will pay for it.

Danny "Build a wall or kill em all" Phantom
Danny "Spookin Spics" Phantom
Danny "Grab a goth by the pussy" Phantom

Do you even hear yourself right now you are basically saying that every ghost is automatically bad hostile environment just because they were ghosts.

Have you even met a single ghost? I bet not how can you slander every single ghost when you haven't met every single ghost.

You know ghosts are individuals not stereotypes

Who thought it was a good idea to take Dan Silver's art and Butch Hartman's writing, which works acceptably in gag comedy, and make an unironic superhero action show out of it?

What good is it if they all can go through it?

>150 years later
>people still haven't read Uncle Tom's Cabin

It's actually a really good show but it has a really bad message
You can't just look at somebody for how transparent they are and assume that they're bad

Danny "the spook nuke" Phantom

Typical liberal. I doubt you've ever even driven through a ghost zone. Lemme tell you from experience those spooks aren't up to no good.

He was only half ghost and don't give me that "one ecto drop rule". Genetics wasn't the same as it is today.

You mean Uncle Tom's HAUNTED Cabin

>spooks
Yeah right of course someone who use that type of language is going to find some excuse
Go back to

Yeah I know she was still human but he was also still ghost

Healthy boy goes into ghost portal. Gets pumped with massive shot of ectoplasm. Doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!

Yfw noone remebers your name

Spook detected

Do yourself a favor and pick up one of these before {{{They}}} come for it. Self preservation is in the goddamn constitution
mysticartcreations.net/store.php/MysticArt/pd9170348/ghostbusters_electronic_proton_pack_projector_by_mattel?gclid=CjwKEAiAj7TCBRCp2Z22ue-zrj4SJACG7SBE9v7lrS3NPc_eKZhwOqp3H3120E4DF9OqHPIBUY1EZRoCG_bw_wcB
Last administration nearly had these banned

I can't believe they sell such a Xenophobic hateful weapon Amazon

By the way I'm not a ghost, but unlike you I don't have to hide my fear as hatred because of my insecurities.

So who else would wish for Desire to be their personal sex slave?

he was basically sending them back home. Plus just about every ghost he encountered was hostile.

ENCAPSULATE THE SPOOKS, ECTO-WAR NOW

He wasn't really one of them, he just got turned into them inadvertently. That doesn't mean he has to like them.

It's like if a Sup Forumsack got turned into a black man or a Jew, they would still probably hate their own kin

>She was voiced by that slutty chick from Frasier

What is it with mid-2000s cartoons and random casting

>mfw I found out, after all these years, the Crimson Chin was actually voiced by Jay Leno

what was the deal with that one retarded ghost guy in the pajamas with ice powers

Should be
>ECTOPLASM, many such cases!

4/10, seeme after class user

These are funny

Danny "I don't wanna hear it from another spirit" Phantom

Danny "DP for the ghosties" Phantom

Danny "Taunting the Hauntings" Phantom

Danny "Send you back to hell in a bullet shell" Phantom

Danny "No last rites read to these frights" Phantom

Danny "Roast the Ghosts" Phantom
Danny "Smoke a Spook" Phantom
Danny "Throw a tantrum when he sees a phantom" Fenton
Danny "Havin' a conniption over this apparition" Phantom
Danny "Banshee Killing Spree" Phantom
Danny "have some faith he'll kill these wraiths" Phantom
Danny "poltergeist's anti-christ" Phantom

Danny "heard she was a spector so he fucking decked her" Phantom

A lot of people on the Internet I've seen say that Danny is attractive, or that they had a crush on him when they were younger

Are those who fapped to Danny generally straight women, or faggots?

Danny "Bring Harm to Ectoplasm" Phantom

Danny "No Rest For the Dead" Phantom

Danny "Graveyard Bottle" Phantom

>Are those who fapped to Danny generally straight women, or faggots?
Both

Hey, Crash Nebula looked pretty great and was Hartman style.

>implying ghosts have souls