Absolute madman

absolute madman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OMR2PsPj_4c
youtube.com/watch?v=jMnPP6Hbsqg
google.com/amp/people.com/celebrity/elijah-wood-calls-scuffle-with-jared-leto-ridiculous/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AC
TING

>literally filmed

Wait i thought they shot digitally and i thought Leto was an actor not a cinematographer

I can tell it will piss numales off. How dare he go blind on a movie instead of pretend!

does it get more overrated than him?

his """""music""""" is so (((shitty)))

With his eyes shut?

His music is faggy shit made towards women but I like his latest song

I'm really not looking forward to seeing this guy in the movie. Overrated pretentious method actor

Jared Leto is an awful '''''''method''''''' actor. None of his ''''''''methods''''''''' seem to have a tangible 'disappearing' effect on his performances in his films, they just make them more 'exaggerated' and hammy. He's such a waste of space

t. faggy woman

It likes Jared is like the kino actor of the milenium and people still force he's a meme

Method "acting" is the stupidest, most wasteful shit ever conceived.

does he kill himself to play a zombie?

Hipsters too cool 4 school

>itt: neckbeard faggots envious of Leto genes

>leto will never play jesus and method act behind whipped and crucfix irl

t. jared's personal cocksuckers

So are you

t. dyke that listens to nigger music

Literally means figuratively in 2017, keep up user

>During the filming of Blade Runner 2049, Ford reportedly stayed in character at all times, even when the cameras weren’t rolling, and the cast and crew never saw him out of full makeup and costume.

made me lol

Here's my theory on Jared Leto. Edward Norton genuinely beat Jared to within an inch of his life, in Fight Club. Director David Fincher got sick of Jared's shit one the set and, when the scene called for the two actors to fight, he told Edward to "just go for broke." Edward did, and afterwards during the scene where Jared is taken to hospital and the keys to the limo handed over, that was entirely improvised.

Mr. Leto has had cosmetic surgery to repair his ruined face, and it's a wonder he can even speak at all, due to the incredible brain damage he received from that beating.

>autism has reached new heights

Big if true

Why doesn't he just A C T?

Sup Forums is so underage that they don't quote Leto's edgy speech in Wardogs ever

I'M ACTING

>Hipsters too cool 4 school
That's literally the description of most Jared's roles and his personality IRL.

Jesus his gaze is serial killer tier

MOMMYS GUNNA BE PISSED

his eyes aren't brown tho

I know his eyes aren't human.

He's way too fucking lame to be a hipster.

Have you seen his band? Jared is simply too good looking, successful and well adjusted to be a hipster.

youtube.com/watch?v=OMR2PsPj_4c
bojack's creator really destroyed him.

>too good looking to be a hipster
Hipsters are all about being "effay" pretty boys you idiot

how did he go blind?

opaque contacts

lolol

Except Norton would get destroyed if they actually fought for real. Leto is always in impeccable shape and because of his method acting he probably took up bareknuckle boxing months before shooting even occurred.

Also Norton has such a weak jaw that a gust from a desk fan on low setting could probably knock him out

>effay pretty boys

Jared Leto is a handsome man, former pretty boy TV star who is a successful actor in mainstream motion pictures and a emo rock star, who is hilariously unfashionable.

He's the opposite of a hipster.

I'm about 90% certain that guy has made a deal with the devil
the question is what kinda of deal and how can I get one too

lol

>a bald numale is fashionable now
Yeah you're right this guy is so much cooler and more hip than Jared Leto.

I think your soul has to be worth something before Satan barters with you. Otherwise everyone would be running on cheatmode.

He is very good looking but there is something "off" about his face. I can't quite put my finger on it but he looks like a sociopath. Does anybody else see it?

but what makes a soul worth something? being virtuous?

I don't think you know what a hipster is.

>cooler and hip

Obviously.

Leto is a movie star/pop rock star.

He literally can't be cool.

>too fucking lame to be a hipster

This world....must end.

I've always thought that without his beard he has a very unsettling androgynous quality to him

The misuse of the word "literally" is the most unfortunate loss of definition since "jealousy".

>resisting the devil's offers makes you virtuous enough for your soul to be worth trading

Requiem for a Dream was a hipster movie when it came out. Leto's debut album was early 2000s hipster, doing progressive rock and space rock at a time when everybody was listening to pop rap and post-grunge.

>Upon being asked by his co-star how a previous scene had gone, one in which Hoffmann’s character had supposedly stayed up for three days, Hoffmann admitted that he too had not slept for 72 hours to achieve emotional verisimilitude. “My dear boy,” replied Olivier smoothly, “why don’t you just try acting?”

hating the devil and not wanting anything to do with him makes him more interested in your soul?

like wanting to rape a virgin princess instead of a whore?

seriously, somebody has to tell him to stop that bullshit

he is ruining method acting for everybody else

Could you elaborate on jealousy's loss of definition?

>criticize anyone in a position of power or popularity
>"y-y-you're just jealous!"

why does he tuck the t-shirt in?

makes sense to me
the purest souls would be the most enticing

That's not really a loss of definition since what they're suggesting very much falls in line with the definition of jealousy.

Finally a cheap character to cosplay

Requiem For A Dream was borderline hipster. Leto's music has never been remotely close to being hipster.

Dominc Torreto and DH3 John McClane aren't exactly complicated

>Prior to the filming of American Psycho, Leto received an MBA and worked through the ranks to become vice president of a major New York City firm. On set he refused to break character, annoying his castmates with stories of which restaurants he had dined at that week and the cost of his apartment. During the execution scene Leto urged Bale to use a real axe to make the scene authentic. Bale enthusiastically agreed but director Mary Harron vetoed this at the last second.

The reason my dad casually tucks in his shirt is because he's proud of being 1 of the few old men who doesn't have a belly. American btw.

2049 fashion
still too early to understand it

underrated post

Fuck you this is a great song. Guitar reminds me of Metallica's early days
youtube.com/watch?v=jMnPP6Hbsqg

kek

I don't give a fuck about his acting
He is a fucking 45yo 11/10 looking Hollywood millionaire actor and rock star

How can you win so fucking bad at life

its been figurative for well over 200 years dipshit

All Metallica is shit too so that doesn't really change my mind.

he's considered the worst joker in history. can't ignore that.

How dare they cast a guy pretending to be blind instead of an actual blind guy?

Watever people consider, still he have like a billion teenager edgy bitches slopping their cunts for his joker version and his 25cm dong

PART TIME

Man, Jared Leto has really killed his whole career with this "crazy method acting" bullshit. He wasn't always like this.

No, no it hasn't, you figurative idiot.

I'm using figurative to mean literal, btw.

You'll grow up one day and realize this means fuckall.

He claims that he became a cardio monster for Prefontaine (1997)

>He wasn't always like this.

Like hell he wasn't.

>clean shaven
>numale

hes got nice veins

as a non native speaker always confuses me

this

I remember years ago reading that he tried to choke/attack Elijah Wood at some award ceremony and I've never liked him since

Upon looking it up it appears Jared did attack Elijah. Wtf is his problem?!

google.com/amp/people.com/celebrity/elijah-wood-calls-scuffle-with-jared-leto-ridiculous/amp/

He insulted his band for no reason. It was pretty rude of him. Then when Leto tries to defend his honor, Wood cries about it to the media like a woman.

He's a funny meme man.

I thought they meant blindfolded.

wew boy

Remember when Audrey Hepburn wore painful rigid pants 1960s contacts for an entire movie?
Also, acting blind when your character is blind would just make the it much easier.

Elijah wasn't wrong if anything Jared needs more people in his life to tell him that he sucks. Who tries to murder Elijah? An untalented and jealous wannabe that's who

Also Leto auditioned for LOTR but he sucked and they passed on him so I think he's still salty about that

If he wants to insult someone's work, that's fine. But he better be prepared to back up his words when the time comes. Wood acted like a dishonorable, sniveling little rat. Leto did nothing wrong.

>Doesn't like someone's opinion
>Considers this grounds to assault them

Are you for real?

In the old days before liberal rats took over, if you insulted a man's honor, you would face each other in a duel. This is the natural way.

>jared leto: 5'9
>elijah wood: 5'6
I don't think jared leto is really jealous