Cyberkino is back on the menu lads

NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!! It was suppose to fail
Pls flop
Pls flop
Pls flop
Pls flop

Though I want to go see it, I do not raid Sup Forums every single day with these awful shill threads. It's not generating hype but killing it for the rest of us.

how long until 'blade runner's lack of diversity is a problem' blog posts?

YYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAHHHHHH WE WIN ONE BOYS!!!! FEELS SO GOOD!!!! I AM PERSONALLY INVESTED!!!!!!!!

At this point, does anyone even still doubt Villeneuve's ability to deliver?

Is this your way of getting politically invested in something you're already going to like? It's not enough that it's good, you also need it to validate your worldview? Is this your life now?

In the same way Orville hype made me actively avoid it.

Will Villenueve singlehandedly save le cineama?

It's a trés Villeneuveian shot I must say.

There's already people crying about cultural appropriation with Jared Leto and Ana De Armas

Fuck me. Villeneuve AND Deakins (dat cinematography doe)? 98% RT? WARNER MOTHERFUCKING BROS.? This can't lose. I AM IN!

>It's another "Sup Forums was wrong again" episode

Fuck this racist movie and fuck white people

Compulsory shill post

lol fuck off nigger

appropriation of what?

How

AAWWW YEAH KINO MOTHER FUCKER. DO YOU SPEAK IT?? HA HA HA

>RT

Trash

>BR 2049 get's great prerelease reviews
>"the prescreening reactions are just paid shills, it will be a critical flop you'll see"
>BR 2049 get's extremely good release critic reviews on all critic sites
>"all critics are paid shills, the 95% fresh score is just the paid shills"
---------------------YOU ARE HERE
>the box office is already double of the budget, even the audience score is extremely high, both on RT and IMDb
>"audience are dumb normies and they are just sucking Villeneuve's cock"
>RLM releases a Half in the Bag and they absolutely love it, even more than the original
>"fuck those RLM shills, the gay blackman Armond is the only guy I trust!"
>Armond has loved Villeneuve the whole time

And the funniest thing is this pasta predicted 95% fresh RT score, while the actual score is 98% lmao

Eh guys it is buy dishones filmaker dis movie will also be dishornest. Do not support dubs, buy and thank u.

THIS IS KINOOOOOOOOOO

i see what you did there

fantastique

fucking great

There is nothing kino about nu-Blade Runner. Outside of the holograms, It doesn't even seem all that cyber.

>style over substance

This blue orange color filter shit is starting to really get annoying.

Ha ha ha fag

Blade runner was never actualy a cyber punk at all you millenial shit

They really made the poster teal/organge? Jesus Christ.

>runtime is 2 hrs and 48 mins

That's a lot of kino.

It's so sterile and empty looking

it's going to be the longest movie every single villeneuve fan has watched in their lives lol

when you go overboard with bribing reviewers it truly does more harm than good. Now im extremely suspocious that its bad because I know reviewers are paid shills and theyve clearly embargoed any negative response.

more Dick, guys?
I liked this very much

Alex Magnum movie when?

Why is every shot the same composite?

Leading lines to an empty background?
What ever happened to close ups or cinematic angles?

>Outside of the holograms, It doesn't even seem all that cyber.

it isn't it's just that every subsequent cyberpunk property cribbed from its production design

syd mead is a god

is he our guy?

But what does Armond think of it?

I like what I see but Ridley "Madman" Scott is still superior, albeit fallen from grace.

not any time soon seeing how bad valerian flopped

Just wait and see what he's going to do next

They're in the film you moron. And what the hell is even a "cinematic angle"? What do you mean by that?

Fuck this movie could be actually great

Exactly how I felt about the first one. People like the aesthetics, but Blade Runner was a bad movie. A pretty girl can be a bad person, and the same applies to this.

>it's confirmed kino
>Sup Forums does ironic shillposting
Embarrassing

I just don't see how a 30 years later sequel to a beloved classic no one asked for by a different creative team where they do the most hackneyed thing ever and have the new lead team up with the old lead (who is now the most important person in the world now for some reason even though he was kinda unimportant in the original) can be good.

FUCKING HOW? IT DOESN'T ADD UP.

>cyber
kill yourself

Because it mimics/replicates the original enough that people trick themselves into thinking it's as good, i.e. "I love Blade Runner and this is roughly the same; thus, I must like it."

Lynch BTFO

>(like the original)
So it's kino

That's a shame because The Orville is actually fun if you like classic Trek.

This is my fear, see The Force Awakens

I never doubted it

Implying i watch movies for substance.

The first movie didn't need to be substantial or deep and it was a better film because of it.

>it's a "plebbit wants to be a grown-up and takes an inferior cash-grab sequel of a movie their parents watched and claims it's one of the best movies of all time" thread
wew lad prepare to be rick and memey'd
villaneuve is a hack

>villaneuve is a hack
why

>What ever happened
Dude it's a 3 minute trailer they're just showing off and dont wanna have close ups cos it might give away too much of the story maybe

is he a real human bean in this movie??

That top right photo is a blatant fake cmon in the trailer it looks brighter, heres another one

Reminder that the resident capeshit and star wars faggots on this board wanted this kino to fail because it didn't have any niggers shoe horned into it like their manchild franchises

because the mainstream is now praising him you gotta switch side as a pro-contrarian when the time is right

Hampton Fancher did the screenplay on both stop being a nostalgia faggot. Denis has clear vision and wont make 10 versions like Scott

As soon as I see a film that begins with a series of shots and reverse shots, with lots of dialogue and well-known actors, I leave the room immediately. That’s not the work of a film artist.

I did too. However, I wathed a few episodes and it's actually really good. It's like a funny take on classic star trek.

Cyberpunk is such an uncomfortable and hideous atheistic/design

>every day we get multiple threads showing the RT scores for this movie
>everyone on the board knows RT scores are unreliable
>no trustworthy reviewers have chimed in yet
the absolute state of shills on this board

fuck you

Mind it I like Denis and I want it to succeed. I am And Denis is for sure no JJ
My problem is I cannot trust the critics, even TFA was praised and is completely hollow.

Critics were hyping up Arrival too, and that movie was really mediocre.

Yet to be impressed by one of Villeneuve's movies.

>And the funniest thing is this pasta predicted 95% fresh RT score, while the actual score is 98% lmao
is this bait? the RT score will almost certainly go down after the film is released

>it's gonna tumble down guis!
>DRUMPFT BTFO! He's going to lose florida just watch!

I want to habeeb

How much of Blade Runner's designg work did Syd Mead do again?

It happens to every film. Good or bad.

Help guys, I can't find anyone to go watch this movie with
Should I go alone?

Was able to see a showing - It was great.
Very moody and and looks amazing. The dutch actress is amazing and steals the show.
Leto isn't in it much, and I am glad for it, as he was meh.
Harrison Ford for the first time in 20 years gave a shit.

what about Bautista

But will it make enough money?
185 million budget is massive for an R rated movie

He right at the start, he does a great job as always.

If presales -> sales, they are expect now a 700-800 million gross. The presales have been insane.

>But will it make enough money?
No, it won't.

If Fury Road didn't do very well, a 3 hour long slow moving sci fi will bomb.

Literally who cares, WB is going to outprofit fucking Disney with IT and Wonder Woman, they cann afford a flop for ART sake

DAT DEAKINS DINEMATOGRAPHY

They are expecting a 40-50 million dollar domestic opening.

>tfw Sup Forums will inevitably hate this film because they have to be contrarian to everything thats popular.

this composition looks fucking wack and contrived.

>There is nothing kino about nu-Blade Runner. Outside of the holograms, It doesn't even seem all that cyber.
I think the real takeaway from that compilation is that there's nothing "noir" about nu-Blade Runner.

Villenueve, and sequels/remakes, are pure reddit cancer.

t. ridley

Yeah but Sup Forumsedditors love memepunk
Notice how he said "kino" too

Cyberpunk is dead

>pls flop

but it will flop

it has a budget of 200 mil
it's an r rated movie
it's almost 3 hours long
it's not going to make profits, it's not possible. regardless if the movie is good or not.

It needs 400M to break even, that can be easily done. IT (2017) made that much in like 8 days

Style IS substance for film

>DUDE SHOT REVERSE SHOT IS BAD LMAO