youtube.com/watch?v=6XMuUVw7TOM
youtu.be/iIhy6HjnAGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you tell me

If you like musicals it's right up yer street ... I hated it

this is how gen z faggots actually act like. virgin drive the movie

what a boring ass ending

what was he listening to?

I like musicals and I hated it too, it definitely doesn't satisfy in that aspect.

no
its over the top and cringy...eh well, perfect for 12 year olds browsing Sup Forums actually

yeah it was pretty shit

noel fielding did it better

youtube.com/watch?v=VCsDHSJigMY

no

I get pretty annoyed when people dismiss things as "reddit" but this movie was reddit as fuck. It appeals to people in their mid-20s who love dad rock and who think that a movie having lots of tracking shots and practical effects and trendy actors and a "fun" soundtrack automatically makes it good.

youtu.be/TzFxPEMXYIY

yes its good.

youtube.com/watch?v=6XMuUVw7TOM

I watched 15minutes of this, and it was horrible. had to close it. biggest overhyped reddit movie of the year.

yes, its a very well made film with a few pacing issues.

Good lord am i disappointed in you Sup Forums

Movie would be better with actual music and not that old shit no one likes but old farts... Put some 2Chainz in it and the flick would improve. Hell, even Ed Sheeran would fit better

Good, it just had a few issues.

it's a prequel to Drive

nah it's trash

so it's shit?

>bankrobbing
>parking on the other side of the street so they should run like retards and caring for traffic

It's your opinion, but Baby Driver is pretty nice but i think Drive was better.

Hey soulbrotha

>garbage degenerate music
>look up the artist
every. single. fucking. time

I rewatched once the torrents dropped, it was WAY better in the cinema

Or just Bugatti by Ace Hood.

Best movie of 2017. Best movie of its type in years.

>getaway driver
>brings a bright red wrx

That's the point. They get the APB out on a bright red WRX then switch to regular looking cars. It wouldn't work as well if they went from an oldsmobile to another oldsmobile.

What the fuck is Edgar's problem with endings? I've watched a few of his films where I was in love with the first half and hated it by the end.
They spend the whole thing setting up "head west on the 20, in a car we can't afford, with a plan we don't have." which could have been the most awesome chase in history, with two groups of criminals and the police trying to catch them, but instead we got a fucking montage.

FUCK YOU EDGAR!

It's good, but not great.

Feels kind of like a Tarantino movie, like it's playing with tropes and making homages to other, better and more original films. Jamie Foxx and Don Draper rock the shit, though.

Overall, it's fun. You'll probably enjoy it if you've enjoyed other Edgar Wright, though I would probably rate this my least favorite of his films.

>and making homages to other, better and more original films
such as?

yeah its sort of a blend between la la land and driver
musical + autism kino

drive" with goose
my bad

It was OK I guess.
It was no Drive or The Driver.

Drive is no The Driver.

The Driver is no Driving

its fucking shit

youtu.be/iIhy6HjnAGk

I questioned anyone who would say it's good. The romance in the film made absolutely no sense at all, it was the most forced aspect of the film with this autist magically forming a bond with this girl we have no idea why.

But really, you just need to watch a clip of the last 5 minutes of the film to realize whoever created this film is a braindead moron who has no idea how to tell a story. He was involved in so many bank robberies as the driver, and particularly the ones we saw on the screen that involved murder and a chase that led to the death of dozens of police and he gets 25 years with parole after 5 years? Give me a fucking break.

>m-muh realism
The film is clearly a simple romantisized "classic hollywood" fairy tale, including the romance plot. Do you think it's "unrealistic" that the laundromat only had one color of clothing in each washer creating a cool looking effect for that scene? Do you think it's "unrealistic" that the characters shot their guns to the beat of the music or how the entire world revolved around what music he had playing in his ipod? Do you think it's "unrealistic" the girl he had just met a week ago waited years for him to get out of prison?

It's not a fucking documentary or pretending to have happened in real life.

No, you moron, that's why it would have been fine if he just went with the "ride into the sunset" ending instead of whatever garbage he gave us.

The director is the one who brings up the problem with realism in his film with the ridiculous courtcase that has no point to it.

It's not a "ride into sunset" if they're wanted fugitives. He did his time and put the past behind him without impending doom looming over their heads for the rest of their life.

Poor Man's Drive

I don't like Ed Wright at all, couldn't even finish Hot Fuzz but this was alright. I imagine it's likely the other way around for people who've enjoyed his other stuff.

Nah I liked Hot Fuzz and Shaun of the Dead

Nice bait, I'm certain you never heard of it

I literally never heard about this movie anywhere except for Sup Forums and RLM. If I wasn't a nerd I would've just chalked it off as some kids movie like Baby Boss.

I was surprised that i liked it,
didn't know it was a 'musical' before i watched it.
didn't seem like a musical really except for the few spots where the music lined up with the action.
it's not pure kino but it is worth a watch if you have nothing better to do.
it was fun

The Worlds End suffered from this the worst. Everything before the intervention was great, and everything after was horrible.

i liked it

I like musicals and I enjoy James Gunn's GotG, which is basically what this movie is except without the space action, but this movie is way too cringey.

Also, apparently Edgar Wright and James Gunn worked out a no-overlap in their song selections and I'm quite confident James Gunn got the better end of that deal.

and if he didn't bring the bright red wrx he couldn't have tricked the police copter by playing the turtle game with the other 2 bright red econoboxes that he knew would be on the freeway pacing each other under the overpasses at just the right time.