Why are normies loosing their shit over the new Spider-Man film so much?

Why are normies loosing their shit over the new Spider-Man film so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nBMd-OqFFBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Marvel execs shilling. It should have been obvious the moment people started calling the costume "comic accurate".

Spider-Man should never have gotten a movie after 2.

MCU Spider-Man was a mistake.

They should have kept Garfield, he portrayed the character perfectly. youtube.com/watch?v=nBMd-OqFFBw

because it makes them look "progressive"

Because all the prior Spider-Man movies were shot outside of the second one. "Normies" think Tobey Maguire was the definitive portrayel despite him being awful. They're probably excited for RDJ

Because they're fucking fake fans. This faggots act like they haven't been there before. The last Spider-Man movie was 2 years ago and it was ass. Plus, we already saw this Spider-Man in Civil War. I'm excited to see the new movie buy niggas need to act like they e been there before...because the literally have!

People like Spider-Man user
Stop please
You are correct
>I'm disconnected from this world

because normies are a dumb hive mind

mfw a friend said the trailer game him goosepimples

I'm not saying people don't like Spider-Man. I like him. But saying your a fan to the point of crying over the trailer of a new movie? Fucking get out of here.

So do you think Marvel has the balls to make a Spider-Verse movie, like not now but eventually?

>normies
you mean the same casuals that are excited because the whole Hughes movie thing? or you mean the fucking casuals that got exited because they think Keaton is threatening peter parker in the trailer, when if you use your f brain just a sec you realize he is talking to hobie brown- donald glover?
sigh... enjoy your toys commercial kids

u know what, i hate garfield, now considering this expensive shitty cartoon... I want him back.

you mean indian spiderman, jewish spiderman, black tranny, woman spider-person ahhh the marvel jsw agenda come true

Sup Forums why do you have to ruin everything good

When stuff like that happens is great to see how YouTube reacts.
So called long time fan who wants the costume to be 'like the comics' and meanwhile everything happens in The comics and no one talks about it

>balls to make a Spider-Verse movie

Why the fuck would anyone want this? Spider-Verse was fucking terrible.

Literally, only casuals liked that piece of shit of an event.

They managed to make a __good__ movie out of Civil War, though.

And they already made a GOOD Spider-Verse like a decade and a half before Slott shitted it up. See: the two series finale episodes of the 90s animated series.

But everyone and their neighbor forgot that it existed. All we have now is Slott's rancid swill.

Exactly. An MCU Spider-Verse movie(s) would be no worse than the original storyline. In fact it would probably be better.

Can you faggots just kill yourselves already?

No.

nice quads
how is Sup Forums any different?

But the costume /is/ the least accurate one we've gotten.

Cause it's a new Spider-man movie. Bitches love Spider-man.

>ASM 2 was ass
It was better than Winter Soldiet, not even trolling

>casuals
>MCU
Seems like a perfect fit

because normies love marvel movies? Its the easiest way to look like the cool geek friend without actually doing anything actually interesting, seriously I should know, I spent my entire highschool life like this before I grew the fuck up.

>Last year before Civil War
>Read Youtube comments on Spider-Man
>People losing their minds going on about how happy they are Spider-Man is finally in the MCU

>Now
>Read comments on Homecoming trailer
>People complaining about another reboot

I don't get it. I thought this is what everyone wanted.

I think its kinda neat and a Peter Parker the same age as his comic book-self early on too
I just hate the black Mary Jane. Inb4 triggered

Idiots obsessed with politics like you should be put down.

>ITT
>faggots who think they are special for liking Spiderman

You nerds suck, acting as if someone liking something ruins it.
I bet you faggots like the new TMNT too and defend that shit even though Mirage TMNT is and always will be the best.

Of course the attractive, skateboarding, not really poor, hero for the weak high school loser.

perfectly of course right sure

Because Spider-Man as a character has been entrenched in most kids mind since birth.

Because before the MCU he was one of the only cape characters you're average person could name.

While Cap and Iron Man have moved up in the world, Spidey's place in our culture has been entrenched for decades.

>hero for the weak high school loser.

T. some faggot who's never actually read ASM. Peter pulls in chicks left and right, and he was never a "nerd" in highschool, just kinda anti-social, which they did in the movie.

I think that will be their Infinity Wars for Spider-Man.

Garfield overall is a much better actor than Holland or Toby.

I'm actually glad he's not spider-man anymore, Hacksaw Ridge was amazing

Turns out people don't really care about the essence of the character and just want the masked clown without the baggage. Add to that mix this Peter being a proper generation Z cunt and MCU Tony playing the goofy uncle figure and people go wild.

May as well put Marvel down then.

Because the Webb movies are ass. They like this reboot

How does it feel that your autism prevents from enjoying things, guys?

Normies like MCU.
Normies like Spiderman.

There are a lot of people on the internet. Those are different people with different opinions.

Normies celebrating over MCU spiderman, I don't mind.

What I don't like however is the retroactive contempt slowly building from these MCU fans over raimiverse.