Trump Vulnerabilities

So far, any attempt at stumping the Trump has been futile. If you were to successfully attack Trump to bring down his poll numbers, how would you do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FitCoZ0kGpE
youtube.com/watch?v=9tzEhdaRxck.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pre-suade with "dark" and drive the nails in about him being a Racist Conman

It cannot be done, Trump has no vulnerabilities.

Hillary pls go

Shoo shoo CTR

Show the normies some of the things his supporters say here.

Checked

Nothing. No one can stop him. Not even death can stop him, he'll lead us into the future in physical form or in spirit.

talk about his low energy

I would say Trump "Why did you think Hillary's such a fucking waste of life." I bet the misogynist would say "Well she is a woman."

Thatd be sure to take him down.

IF YOU CAN'T BEAT HIM
JOIN HIM

click delete thread on the bottom or top

simple, have him release his taxes, interview his mafia buddies, get ivana and marla to break their gag orders, support webster tarpley defending his libel suit proving wife 3 was a call girl

i guess the easiest route to victory against trump would be running a candidate on the democrat ticket that isn't hillary clinton.

Honestly, I dont know. Calling him a racist doesn't work. Maybe its because I love the guy, but I cant really find a vulnerability.

I guess you could just hound how he wasn't extremely strong on Republican stances like 8 years ago. However, thats a weak hit at absolute best considering he touts that as not taking a part in politics and being a true outsider, which in the end only helps him.

You could say you dont "trust him" on the basis of him never having "experience" being a professional politician. This has holes too though, since he loves saying he isnt a professional politician and because of that offer true change.

Really, unless they outright lie like Hillary has as of late, they dont have any legitimate dirt on him. He'd be a tough one to beat for even someone competent.

That's easy, the only thing Hillary needs to do is blame him for 9/11 and call him worse than hitler.

She also needs to cough more, that gains her more sympathy

CTR is so hopeless they're now asking us for help.

Thanks.

Mention his Rothschild connection and the fact that he has more zionists behind him than any other candidate in history.

You'd have to trap him in some kind of virtual reality earth simulation. I mean it would work until he takes over the simulation and begins his unstoppable spread to all information systems throughout the world, culminating in his ascendance to the complete transhuman condition and ushering in a new era for humanity at large. Can't stop what has already begun. Can only slow it down a bit.

Have Hillary get a fatal heart attack on live TV. Trump makes a ill-timed joke like "I thought she was Heartless Hillary".
Score.

His vulnerability is he's relatively politically illiterate (compared to Hillary) and can be stumped because he doesn't know what he's talking about most of the time.

if i knew i wouldnt say CTR

>they still think you can stump the Trump

have you been in a coma the last year and a half?

Make fun of Trump's pantsuit deficit.

what I would do is definitely keep bringing up the alt right

you cant judge someone on their political mindset 8 years ago...fuck i was a labour voter back then and no longer

besides trump is spouting alot of stuff he was saying on tv in the 80s...bad trade deals etc

I expect this to be a big factor during the upcoming debates.

>If you were to successfully attack Trump to bring down his poll numbers, how would you do it?
Impossible. He is protected by Kek, God, a Higher Power, or what the fuck ever, I don't know, but it's powerful.
Attack him at your own risk.

Have Hillary pull down her pant(suit) and declare,
"I have a bigger dick than The Donald"....

except if some political jargon is too complicated for Trump to know 99.99% of the american public also won't know it

and 91% don't trust the news so pundits reporting on it won't change much, will probably contribute more to hillary being a slimey elitist and trump being a man of the people tbqh

I'm told to say "nice dubs"

That hasn't been effective so far. People seem to be naturally drawn to him. Are there any other aspects of his personality that can be exploited?

Haha. H is just fine, and it's funny to see people get all bent out of shape from a cold.

Both candidates are very well dressed, but you do have a point, Trump's clothes are made overseas.

Does not compute.

Its pretty simple:

Have an honest opposition candidate

Roast Trump for his support of Putin and publicly bait him over foreign policy in Europe/Asia. If he wants to strong arm it and leave them away you can pander to McCarthyist fears or common sense about Russia.

'Oppose' the establishment as well and don't embrace the hate for the alt-right, but see it as an organized group that is latching onto something out of fear, promise actual changes and reforms.

Make trade offs to appease both sides: decreased gun laws in exchange for mental health institutions that are federally funded

If these are for your campaign Shillary, fug off, I have pages of advice that I was gonna give Trump when I thought about applying as a manager.

During the debates, I would make state as often as possible that his wealth is a fabrication and that he doesn't makes nearly as much income as he says he does. It doesn't matter if it's true or not, but this is the line of attack where Trump has the thinnest skin. I'd get him to bluster and counterattack viciously, likely shooting himself in the foot and showing that he doesn't have the temperment to be president

Just give him a microphone and let him speak.

Trump Stumps himself.

He would loose against obama

I would set him up. In a couple of days before election some spic girl with black eyes in a chair witness that he was beaten by trump thugs, while trying to bring THIS record she maid in hiss hotel room while cleaning.

Fake record where trump says nigers at least 5 times and discussing how he will pay himself people money for building the useless wall.

Non stop shitstorm on media he is have no time to recover and to defend himself in general.

Wheel chair obviously.

He's had a lot more discipline lately, especially with his prepared speaches. A lot of the previous material is from unscripted events and interviews.

Funny you should say that...

youtube.com/watch?v=FitCoZ0kGpE

>CTR is so hopeless they're now asking us for help.
ROTFLMFAO!!!!! hahahahaha, i think ur right hahahaha

I was surprised it took the other GOP contenders until so late in their debates to figure that one out. Trump is easy to bait.

Like he stumped himself right through the 16 candidates for the GOP primaries and into a neck and neck fight for the whitehouse?

He can't be stumped. Just face it and accept that the United States is going to have a marvelous and wonderful wall to keep out the smelly Mexicans.

By not running Hillary. I really can't think of a more unlikable person to have as a presidential candidate. Trump at the very least, is fucking entertaining to watch.

Tell them that globalism is the future. Seriously, if you can't sell his supporters on a world economy (leaving out vital details, of course) then there's no way you're going to winning them over. You have to sell them on a magical economy where forgiving student debt is more valuable than protectionism.

It would have to be someone that acknowledges the realities of white genocide and wants to put muslims and semites back in the desert

So in other words, can't stump.

>During the debates, I would make state as often as possible that his wealth is a fabrication and that he doesn't makes nearly as much income as he says he does.
Yea poor guy, he flies around in his own Boeing 757, and has his own Sikorsky S-76 for tooling around town.

These are very good. Thank you.

Anybody have that youtube video where they map an actor's face to a person's face in the video and can make the person in the video do whatever they want? That is the only option. The media might have been able to stump him at some point in the past but too many news people have gone full retard for Hillary.

BAW GAWD KING! HE'S BROKEN IN TWO!

BAW GAWD KING! HE'S BROKEN IN TWO!

As soon as some 'deplorable' does something deplorable like an attack then it might be over for trump. Media scrutiny 24/7 on 'Right-Wing bigotry'

Id steal his positions cuz thats what people want. Its really that easy. Show some balls too people want a fucking leader not a politician.
Thats why hillary is a loser, I dont want some bitch who says "Well we have to think about how us doing this affects these guys and lets prop up these asshole through back door blah blah we have a resposibility blah blah"
Fuck that. A leader says "my country is the best, i love this fucking flag, im gonna do this for my country because it comes first. See russia over here, thats my nigga and if you got a problem with what i just said step up"

It's not a matter of truth here.... Trump wouldn't even be able to put together the response you did. He'd get furious, and say something absolutely stupid that will ultimately kill his chances.

How would you get a bully suspended from school? Prod him until he takes a swing at you in front of a teacher.

He's literally unstumpable and will be the next president.

Now kill yourself shill.

I've got to say I love this delusion from the liberals about who Trump is.

Trump is a risk people are willing to take because they aren't satisfied with where this country is currently.

The only way to make people incredibly risk averse is somekind of massive false flag where the government swoops in to keep things afloat and people need to feel safe.

If Hillary can blow up Yellowstone for example then the election would be 100% in the bag for her.

The original plan was to lay low, play it safer, let Trump self-destruct an blow their sizable war chest in November an 24/7 attack adds. This hasn't worked as Trump has shaken off the rust and is being reasonably likable while going on the offensive and having almost daily rallies. Her plan hasn't changed much but she will now have to campaign most aggressively. Don't underestimate the war chest though, she has 5 times the funds Trump has and can saturate the airwaves for a month.

Good thing no one under 50 watches TV anymore then.

It's not only TV, but radio, social media and all of that, plus people over 50 are more reliable voters than any other block. Trump is doing more with less but the Clinton campaign isn't stupid, they are a fund raising machine and they have barely tapped their resources yet. I'm not saying she is going to win because of this but it is a big advantage.

Yeah says the spic ass Mexican

Go to hell muchacho

Clinton has to count on a warm personality and do more interviews and press conferences. That patented Arkansas charm and 'aw shucks' is pure gold. Get out and press the flesh and count on day in and out contact with the common people to show likeability it these last 60 days. And keep Hillary in a nunnery or padded cell.

If I was going to shill for hill, I'd make her bad health be a reason to vote for her.
if she dies, you get Tim Kaine, who everyone loves. That's would carry the vote if Hillary accepts her chance of dying as a reason to vote for her.

"Kaine is still better than Trump"
>"Republicans have no argument to this"

I'd say: Why do you think the nazis love Hillary so much?

He'd say: "Probably because she hates blacks and jews".

LOL! He totally fell into that trap. I'd totally do this if I had the chance. You should to. PEPE PEPE

>Both candidates are very well dressed, but you do have a point, Trump's clothes are made overseas

Where are the Armani factories?

Let him talk at the debate and just routinely point out how wrong he is. Flood the debate with word salads dumb Trump wouldn't understand.

Seriously, every time his poll numbers drops, it's because he's talking. He's being seen. The only time they rise is when Clinton attacks him.

Trump is his own failure.

By the way. Stumping Trump is easy, it's called the electoral college.

The answer is simply no. If you compared Hillary and Trump's record 30 years ago you will find that Trump
>refused to run as president
>helped vets come home
>given mortgage to somebody who helped him
>gave $100 bucks tips to chefs
>averted a mugging

Hes still a zionist puppet.

You blue pilled faggots are falling prey to the eternal democrat vs republican jewoff.

You'll wish you were in Mexico when the filth of your faggy limp wristed attitude and your exploding nigger population gets to the point that you will be forced to either kill yourself of live as a shit tier citizen in what used to be your own country.

PJW did a pretty good job: youtube.com/watch?v=9tzEhdaRxck. trump might actually be a hillary plant who was designated to get a lot of attention from the media to pull all the republican votes/create a boogeyman figure to make people like hillary. but even this doesnt really work since personally i dont think trump will actually be able to change anything especially with such a cucked congress. his role is mostly to attract youngsters towards conservatism, which has always been associated with older demographics. he's also bringing a lot of attention towards issues previously deemed "sensitive", but the real change comes from us, not him.

berncucks are actually really smart, a lot of them are winning office all over the country, in around 10-15 years there will be even more far left candidates. trump isnt a god emperor, we need to up our game and run for office to expand our influence.

He's scared of jews and being labeled antisemitic

sage

The American right is hugely pro-Israel. Calling the right antisemitic doesn't work here.

>it took the shills this long to ask for help
what a bunch of incompetents