I got banned from Sup Forums For asking this so im putting it here

I got banned from Sup Forums For asking this so im putting it here

Im not into anime but this shit was cool as fuck. I might actually take my friends suggestion and watch Cowboy Bebop.
Also I was recommended Ghost in the shell and Akira which I plan on watching.
I was also recommended Desert Punk. Any other shows that fit in the category of any of those?

Why would they ban you for that?

Because fuck you casual normalfag shitters, that's why. I hope you get banned from Sup Forums too.

BRRRAAADDDEEE RRRRUUNNNEEEERRRR

that's a lot of rage

tracking you as we speak

Because asking for reccomandation on Sup Forums is forbidden, go to /wsr/ for this shit and lurk a tiny little bit, otherwise 60% of the threads would be nothing but "Hey I like Cowboy Bebop, what animes are like Cowboy Bebop and Naruto t.Newfag"

k

I'm not mad, I pity you. You are nothing to me. People like you are a diamond dozen, and I think you would be better off if you gb2 with the rest of the mindless chattel

Sounds like an uptight place, glad I don't visit there

>I pity you
>you are nothing to me
>I think about you
Hmmm.

I guess im going to leave my own thread because I cant get any recommendations. Thank you for replying tho

recommendation threads are frowned upon

Okay I'm gonna give you a rec since everyone else is being a jerk. Try "Boku no Pico" (2006), it's an anime in the same vein as the ones you listed. You can find a stream for it pretty easily. It's got a twist ending though, so don't read about it before watching because you will probably get spoiled.

Nice meme

Sorry I don't know any, all I can do is bump your thread and bicker with that angry dude.

You looking for sci fi or similar stuff to blade runner.

Both but more like blade runner. I looked up Desert Punk and it looked pretty meh

Don't blame them
The medium is consumed by the most obnoxious people on the internet and fat tryhard teenagers they do the best to keep the place kinda clean

I think Desert punk was a comedy? Cowboy bebop might be good. Not sure if it's similar to br. Great music, it's the best part of the show imo.

Maybe read the rules shithead

cowboy bebop

thats about it most anime is shit even the ones the pedophiles and manchildren recommend

GITS live action
Macross Plus
Armitage III

also Sup Forums is full of literal autists and their mods are literal autists, don't bother asking those retards anything

Check out Psycho Pass, Technolyze, Serial Experiments: Lain, and Ergo Proxy for more cyberpunk anime

watch Area 88, Serial Experiments Lain and GITS: SAC.

Read Blame!, Pluto, Battle Angel Alita, Akira (much better than it's adaptation) and Dorohedoro.

>Psycho Pass
Fuck no, it's like GITS, only without subtlety, edgier and filled with quotes from much better philosophical works in order to give the illusion of being smart. And no, first season was NOT good.

>Ergo Proxy
Seriously? Unlike SEL and Texhnolyze, it beats you on the head with it's message constantly, but it has competent direction, so it gets a pass.

just use MAL and Google you retarded fuck.

So you break a global rule on Sup Forums and then come to Sup Forums and break that same rule? Are your parents siblings??

he did a smart move, actually, since Sup Forums's janny isn't that active.

They're clearly active but not near as crazily tyrannical as Sup Forums mods. Providing something one likes and asking for recommendations for something similar isn't quite the same as requests/sauce, but Sup Forums mods will ban you for anything that isn't moeshit.

>isn't that active
Oh hes active active, but hes a confirmed ex Sup Forums poster

anime is a shit medium for pedophiles