Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cuck

I don't really care all the Sup Forums debacle and this show either, but having a black character in a kids show nowadays means shit in terms of importance. I mean, how popular is the new PPG show anyway?

>oh I made this proto powerpuff girl while I was feuding with a FEMALE scientist who made a better little girl then she blew up my house and I forgot about her and made you three

Bunny is the true Fourth. also the PPG aren't even human, they look nothing like the actual children in Townsville, so why are they trying to force this diversity shit?

Remember Bunny? The literal retarded Powerpuff girl that gave her life to save her sisters?

But there was already a fourth PPG (RIP)

shit, now I do remember

rip in peace

>tokenism is racist!
>except now tokenism is a great step for diversity! fuck racists!
????????????????????

YES FUCK YES DIVERSIFY CARTOONS!!! YASSS!!!

HOLY FUCK WE HAVE BEEN SO OPPRESSED FOR SO LONG

>I mean, how popular is the new PPG show anyway?
It's garbage, ultra cheap production values, Yugoslavian outsourced animation quality and nothing but memes instead of fun stories

They're making new PPG? Is Lauren Faust involved?

So it's like Dragon Ball Super. Nice.

>They're making new PPG?
It's been back for like 2 years now and it's terrible, they didn't even bring back the original VAs
>Is Lauren Faust involved?
No

the 2010's really are like a zombie 90's

how dare the three daughters of a white men are all white! holy shit what was McCracken thinking??

>muh diversity
PowerPuff Boys when?

>holy shit what was McCracken thinking??
I don't think he even owns the rights to them anymore, I don't think any of those creators still own their properties, Johnny bravo, Dexter's lab, PPG etc.

>no Tara Strong as Bubbles
>no Faust
well fuck this, I was actually excited for a minute.

>PowerPuff Boys when?
>RowdyRuff Boys had gender reassignment
screamingSheev.jpg

fucking kek

They're not his biological daughters so it's meaningless. By the way, what was Bliss created with? Did the Professor try brown sugar for a change?

well of course, otherwise shit like this wouldn't happen

You shouldn't be

He spilled Kool Aid in the Chemical X

This stuff just confuses me. I really do not understand the obsession the left has with putting 13% of Americans who happen to be black on some kind of disturbing pedestal.

Why don't people challenge this garbage more? It's literally dividing America. Trump is not dividing America--this nonsense is. "Look goy, the FIRST EVER BLACK CHARACTER... for the three hundredth time!" It's just madness.

Even as a kid I could tell Dexter's Lab wasn't the same anymore after the Japan episode.
>so Mandark's parents are actually flower power hippies and he was raised as a girl haha
FUCK YOU

>and he was raised as a girl

Oh dude now you reminded me of that. That shit always disturbed me as a kid... idk why.

>introducing a black character
>an important step for diversity
I was expecting a trans girl or something. The existence of black people is apparently groundbreaking stuff

>The general consensus of people is that we should focus more on race in order to not be racists
I don't give a flying fuck about race. How are they stupid enough to think this is the solution? If we didn't talk about such an unimportant thing then people wouldn't care about it.

It's like they think if we started focusing on how left handed people are marginalized and that right handed people are oppressors (but not all of them, click here to see how you can be supportive) they think it would be better than if we just continued on not caring like we are now.

the creators know the reboot is fucking shit and everybody hates it so they somehow have to be relevant again, thus this diversity crap
they don't give a shit about black people

that's fucked up

is this supposed to be bad?

>X, and it's Y

PPG 2016 is like resuscitating a beloved, dead childhood pet you had and watching it be tortured by a bunch of strangers.

After watching 2 shitty episodes of PPG 2016, I ended up watching the original PPG on Netflix and it still holds up well.

>first Black Powerpuff girl
How is that an achievement? There are only 3 PPGs in the world. It's not like she's an astronaut.
What the fuck is this, and why is it pretending to be News?

>formerly power of three

T H I C C

SJWs are the most racist people around.

holy fuck this shit pisses me off i couldnt give a fuck if a character is black white greeen or fucking pink pout them in your shitty cartoons but dont make a fucking deal about how its diversity which negates the fucking thing anyway because you bringing attention to it instead of just making the character black or what ever and putting it in your shit show, we have had loads of black characters before but no on rubbed it in out faces that it was diverse, greenlantern, cyborg, aqua lad, falcon, holy shit, why do these people think they are doing a serivice i dont remeber any of the others kicking up a fuss at how diverse and revalutionary it is

fuck you

couldnt they at least keep her shape exaclty like the first ones?

You know the real problem with SJWs? They think we give a fuck. We don't. I try not to be the black guy that speaks for all black people but who the fuck asked for this? I've never met anyone who thought that what power puff girls needed was a black team member. Then there's gonna be a bunch of SJWs sitting in a room patting themselves in the back like they did anybody a favor. Fuck outta here with that man.

Please tell me this is pasta

never forget this happend

Sup Forums is leaking again

Is that real? I thought it was a pol photosohp

You know the real problem with SJWs? They think we give a fuck. We don't. I try not to be the black guy that speaks for all black people but who the fuck asked for this? I've never met anyone who thought that what power puff girls needed was a black team member. Then there's gonna be a bunch of SJWs sitting in a room patting themselves in the back like they did anybody a favor. Fuck outta here with that man.

It's not though

She's taller because she's older or some shit, she is the first powerpuff girl that the professor created which he conveniently forgot about

(((goldman)))

This is old news why do you keep posting it like it happened yesterday

why is it when it comes to diversity, hollywood always goes for black?

so basically she's like real black people in the US. Get's showed around on a pedestal when it makes you look good

>I really do not understand the obsession the left has with putting 13% of Americans who happen to be black on some kind of disturbing pedestal.

As a Latino, it feels weird to be usually have ignored in this discussion by leftists. We make up 17% of the population and yet don't worry about representation. That's why we were confused regarding "Oscars So White" when the previous two years, Hispanic directors won Best Director.

Alright but

Look just give it a chance, that's all I ask

no.

We need to stop judging people based on the color of their skin so they decide to judge people strictly by the color of their skin. They're telling African Americans that they need to be artificially included because their merits cannot get them anywhere. It's paternalistic bullshit. It cannot exist without the implication that white skin is all oppressive, so oppressive as to imply that even in your greatest effforts as a black man or woman, you cannot make it here in America.

The greatest opponent to logic in this instance is the label of being called a racist. Reality is shut down by fear whenever some fool quips like a stupid fuck, "It's just a black character on a show, can't handle black people on television?" It buries the issue, unflinchingly, without second thought. To attempt to move past arguments of this type is to further bury yourself as racist, as only a racist would care. It's this attitude that is so destructive that it caused an utter buffoon to be elected to presidency in protest.

>Bliss has emotional instability, where if she feels to strongly about something, whether it be positive or negative, she will lose control of her feelings and powers and cause harm and destuction to people and things around her.
you don't say

>SJWs sitting in a room patting themselves in the back like they did anybody a favor

They don't think that. it is literally just an old soviet tactic to gain power and influence by coopting a well-meaning concept. Your input not only isn't needed, it is outright unwanted.

Remember BLM protest in London against climate change? 100% white people protest, no blacks.

Because black community will lap it up 100%.
Asians won't because they mainly keep to themselves. Hispanics won't because in US is impossible to recognize who is Hispanic and who is white, so they fear friendly fire.
muslims won't because the last thing they want is attention turned to them, Sarsour does enough damage as it is.

>twerking on a kids show
dunno, you tell me

>that half-assed writing
>that half-assed """origin story"""
fuck you

>in US is impossible to recognize who is Hispanic and who is white
top lel, you can see a mestizo from a mile away. there are legitimate white hispanics, but they are a very small minority

unless you already wanted to fuck them I don't see anything sexual about it

>twerking
>sexual
it's more like degeneracy of black culture

Fucking lol

But if they are adding new characters already the reboot must be even worse than I thought.

Quick note, hispanics don't call themselves hispanic.

It's all Latinx now.

>so this happened and here's what you should think
Evertim

>It's all Latinx now.

That sounds like a purgative

remember that episode where they're grown ups and they're all thicc?
good times
professor utonium is one smart lad

yeah I don't really see that or care

does anyone besides white college students use the term latinx?

But why is her hair turquoise?

F

Bliss was created with BBC.

>her backstory is that the professor just abandoned her
Yeah seems great

It's to be more realistic

A black Powerpuff Girl falls in love with a white Powerpuff Girl.

Unable to confess, she is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the girl she called is not the same girl she fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of DIVERSITY.

Looks like someone got pissy that Zamasu arc is better than Cell and Buu combined

sorry, did I accidentally click Sup Forums?
fuck off back to your manchild section

"deez whypipe don't nos I'z bee majikalz"

Including retards in fiction is much more progressive than putting in more black people to tick off your token minority checklist.

There he is. There he goes again.

Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little keit-ai thread up and fill in the captcha.

Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass so you just choose the picture.

Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic flip phone isn’t it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor.

But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a shitty fanfic.

Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic keit-ai fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is “FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY.”

You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.

And that's all you'll ever be.

>Disgracing the name of Bliss

How pathetic of a meme must you be to leech off from another meme on another board?

I know it's way too late to stop the avalanche that is diversity..but why is it a good thing? Like it's pretty much a priori nowadays that diversity is the best thing ever, but no one says why

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

No, she didn't even know they were doing it, until someone asked her if she'd be in it.

I like the Sneedpasta best.

How much longer before someone points out that Him is a tranny and villifying Him is transphobic?

It's good because non whites and homos vote against Blumph you two scoops eating shitlord.

I want to see some PPG promo where the slave one is kneeling as the other 3 face towards the phone or something

aHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
This diversity shit is going to turn me racist

NOT CANNON

Shaggy Dramatically Reads Keit-Ai.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to

pic related. Every single progressive talking point was used by communists before as a way to gain power within structures.
Everybody from ex-commie states can sniff it for the bullshit it is from far away, but westerners have problems identifying these concepts for what they are.

That's so fucked up and dark. How did it ever see airtime?

make sure to sage your reply