Name one good thing about this piece of shit

Name one good thing about this piece of shit.

It was simple enough for the masses to understand.

Ryan and Emma shine in a musical masterpiece.

Gee, that wasn't so hard.

Was made by Chazelle a true auterer not a false one like Vilanueve.

It has the best Emma.

City of Memes
Are you memeing just for me?

Charming duo. Great editing. Great blocking. Great choreography.

>Emma Stone will never be your loving daughter who visits you in the hospital when you have cancer

it's not bye bye man

>never seen this before
>reverse image search gives nothing
E-Emma?

Nice musical movie.

F
Did she live?

I'm not too into her, but Emma was totally fuckable at the pool party scene.

Yes.
Emma's presence cures cancer.

There's nothing bad about it, but if you want one thing that you, as someone who dislikes it, can value in it, I'd suggest this: its massive number of Oscar wins made Moonlight's Best Picture win look hilariously tokenistic. A movie with the best acting, writing, cinematography, editing and directing doesn't need to be given "best hustling", which is what Best Picture, historically a producer's award, amounts to. Let the nigger baby have his reparations bottle, he'll be doing BET originals within the decade.

it won an oscar for best picture then niggers happened

>I hatee Hollywood so much my faves? everything by zack snyder and mel Gibson:)

Watched this the other day, thought it was so good I immediately watched it again, and it was better on the second time around

Musical movie for people who don't like musicals.

Either make a fucking REAL musical or don't, but this half-shit ended up being all shit.

Ryan Gosling is hot

The Goose is in it

He looks like a downie. A hot downie, but still a downie.

M-O-O-N Face. That's spelled The Goose.

>implying you wouldn't want Ryan Gosling as an boyfriend

explain how Chazelle is more auteur than Villeneuve

The ending is pretty good.

He seems like he's easy/hard to live with. Most of the time he's just there and looking through you with his autism face and downie eyes, and a few times a wekk he goes into tantrum mode and won,t calm down until he has played with his LEGO for at least 3 hours.

that sounds awesome

Roonroon, please... go to bed. It's your timeout.

The music

You're missing the whole fucking point. It's a film about the way we can't quite live in a musical these days. Basically, it's about how it feels to still aspire to beauty in a world where all the blacks have become niggers, and anything decent or graceful gets smeared with shit.

I agree, but even more, when they daydream of a situation it turns into a musical, but it's all in their imagination, just like the ending

the film was absolute trash but the ending was actually good and made me quite sad, if you ignore that it was totally forced and made no sense

ROO ROO MADE A POO POO
ROO ROO MADE A POO POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The opening number is pretty catchy.

It was a good movie, but everyone had to start hailing it as this masterpiece so now Sup Forums has to hate it. Same thing happens with any Nolan movie.

Exactly.

>this one shit tastes better than this other shit

>musical masterpiece
>barely any song numbers in it

what did he mean by this?