If Rachel Wilson was real do you think I'd have a chance with her? I know this is weird...

If Rachel Wilson was real do you think I'd have a chance with her? I know this is weird, but I've been smitten over her for quite awhile, her pretty colors and cute face, especially when she's mad, I always wished I could be with her.

So I decided to ask people who probably get out tons and know types of girls like her, Rachel is a kind of a lonely girl with only friends that are younger than her, and they're Carrie, Penny and Darwin.

So the kind of company she has tells me that she's a bit of an eccentric and cynical girl, nothing like a popular girl, thank god.

She's seen to be sweet and happy when she's not in distress, but when she's wanting to be happy and it seems to go off with a hitch she'll go crazy, who hasn't got pissed? I'm sure the nicest people get their nerves wrecked and go off the deep end at times, Rachel to me is the shy nice girl who only displays anger because she's insecure and wants to be accepted.

Every episode I see, she's happy, hanging with emo children, and eating alone, I think if I came up to her and asked her out she'd go with me, since I'm one of those shy handsome types that only popular idiots seem to overlook me, I'm basically Sasuke Uchiha.

Rachel seems to be into the nice shy types, she kissed Darwin and he's a dork, if he has a chance with her, then I could walk over to her while she's eating her food and make her blush just by telling a joke and flirt with her.

I've been studying her, I know all about her, and she's a sweet girl who has bipolar issues, because she doesn't have friends and she wants to be loved, me and her have that in common, she would be yandere over me, Tsundere at first because she might think I'm mocking her, but she'd realize I really like her and she'd end up letting me spoon feed her pudding at lunch while Darwin gets butthurt and I laugh at his dumb ass.

So, tell me guys, do you think I'd have a chance with Rachel? What do you think she'd be into, and if you are wrong, I'll correct you,

>If Rachel Wilson was real do you think I'd have a chance with her?
No.

This passage of autism would scare away even the most lonely of girls.

no you couldn't date my gf, nerd

Explain. -___________-+++

Because I said so.

Not a valid reason, if you're implying that she'd get with you the you're wrong, she likes the nice and shy handsome types like me, I'm like an anime protagonist, you're just the background character, so good luck getting your knuckle in her flute holder

I say you will never be with her and it will be so. Right now you aren't with because I said it would be so. I am right.

I honestly think that she'd find me attractive and draw me anime style in her notebook. You're honestly Jealous, tell me where you live so I can piss on your door step you bastard.

She can't perceive or find you to be attractive or anything. Because she doesn't know you and is not aware that you exist. Because she will never be with you and you will never be with her. For I have said it to be so. And it is.

When I visit her, she'll know me and she will love me, I'll get her attention by showing up naked to her house unannounced, and when I do, you'll be fucking jealous and slit your wrists because she's mine and not yours.

You will not visit her and she will never know you. Because I say it will not happen. And because I have said it, it will not happen. You will never be together.

You're both wrong, she will fall in love with me. I weigh 250 pounds and that is only in pure muscle. I wake up every morning in my emperor-size bed and take a nice 5-hour bath made of solid gold and water pipes that spurt out diamonds. after I'm done, looking into the mirror is the same as working out for 10 hours straight, and at that point i somersault our of my bathroom window and into my butlers arms where he serves me the most delicate of foods wrapped in edible 24k gold foil. My name also happens to be Bruce Wayne. You see, if you think some fantasy lady who isn't even human would ever fall for you, you're wrong. You would need to be a fantasy man, but you're not. All you are is some sexually frustrated and repressed teenage-minded fool who acts out entire scenarios in his head because they will never actually happen to you. You're on Sup Forums talking about this for christs sake. Do you really think a NORMAL girl would be into you? Get real, this is honestly so pathetic, normally I just lurk because I'm bored as fuck, but this post made me put the effort to fuck with you so that maybe you can snap out of it and not be the biggest disgrace to ever happen to this website.

I mean nice b8

It will not be and shall never be. Reality bends to comply to my word and my word is right. My word is eternal.

But Rachel isn't a normal girl, so she's mine, you get real and fuck off from Rachel.

I know you're clever enough to know I'm dead serious, that's why I'm the embarrassment, and you're making a fool out of me, but you're wrong rachel would never go with you, she has eyes for me. and an anus for my face.

lmao okay well good luck with that

Half of everything is luck, James.

Can't tell if you're doing this on purpose, honestly.

If you honestly think he's serious then you got a problem, he's laughing his ass off at you right now.

Only someone with a normal functioning mind can tell that I'm dead serious, honestly whoever things I'm taking the piss is just plain stupid and gullible, Rachel is mine and you can't have her.

I didn't think he was being serious, but I did get worried for a bit there. In the off chance he's being serious, it's still pretty funny.

And the other half?

If it was funny then why did you get so butthurt?
I knew this dude is fucking around, but you even questioning it? I have to question you, you're like the young kid who tries to look cool and make fun of the one guy who's being ironic and ends up being laughed at. He's even throwing hints at you, you know you fucked up when the troll is throwing hints at you.

Fate, like me and rachel getting together.

Oh, please, James, put it away. It's insulting to think I haven't anticipated your every move.

Dude, my love for rachel is a dead serious issue, you have every sense to believe everything I say, after all, that's the normal thing to do.

Sorry Alec, I the little guy gets excited when he sees you, oh.. you mean the gun...

I was never butthurt to begin with. Like I said, I'm just bored and trying to draw this out, but this already got stale since the guy is just trying too hard at this point.

samefaggin' it up

It wasn't God who gave me this face. It was you.

Lmao, him giving you hints is him trying to hard? You ate it up, he got you good bro, you're just trying to hide it, it's alright dude, I got trolled at 14 too.

Also, he doesn't seem to be trying hard when he's roleplaying as james bond LMFAO.

Am I supposed to feel sorry for you?

You sound like you're trying too hard too.

By calling you out? lolk then.
You're trying to hard to deny he made you look like an idiot.

No. You were supposed to die for me. Closing time, James! Last call.

Because you're fucking autistic. I'm no womanizer, but I know for a fact that no women in the planet digs an autist.

For England, James.

Why would I try to cover myself on an anonymous board? You're trying too hard to "embarrass" me you're just sounding like a 13 year old at this point.

You're just jealous because Rachel loves me and not you.

No, for Rachel

*grabs u by the troat*
*stabs u in the balls*

BACK THE FUCK OFF?!!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I didn't have to embarrass you, you did that yourself taking OP seriously, it's funny, op was pathetic on purpose, but you're actually being pathetic, op needs to try harder to top your failure.

IMMA ENVEECEBLE!!

No thanks, I'm being an MI6 spy, I'm not going to degrade my love's name by mentioning it to that jelly belly bean.

Except I never took him seriously. You've passed Autistic, congrats

nothing personnel kid, but Rachel is mine.
*Does fire jutsu and u die*

>47 posts
>6 posters

I'm not going on a helicopter with you. No plane no plane.

Lmao, "You've passed autistic" that's shit a angry 10 year old rebuts when he doesn't like what he hears, is that your go to buzzword insult? Are you projecting? Hmm.

*was merely a hologram*

You sound like you're getting angry there buddy

ur cheating, u can't play with me if you use the hologram jutsu, also my mom said i have to take back the diamond pickaxe I gave u, or you cant come over anymore, because it was cody's and not mine, and his mom and my mom are fighting.

lol nah, trust me, this is funny, how could I get angry at this? you're taking this so hard your buzzwords are killing me. gonna call me gay or that my mom is a whore? lmao

What even is this thread

Some bored dude baiting idiots into looking like bigger idiots, welcome aboard.

If I want sarcasm, Mr Tanner, I'll talk to my children, thank you very much.

oh god, just the idea of you sitting there on your computer with a red face, shaking in anger trying to hold your composure as you type, "'I'm not mad you're the mad one!"

This is fucking gold.

Somone's mad that he ain't nailing clown girl in the shit slot.

Hey buddy, you still there? I need a good laugh.

On this fateful date of December 12th, 2016;
We have come to an agreement that Rachel Wilson is declared most beautiful girl in America and France, she is also to be the Queen of Sup Forums succeeding Moot. Hoorah.

Let us all bow to our beautiful Queen Rachel Wilson. Let us appease her by giving her all the Pizza she can eat.

Aren't you suppose to be in Prison, Chapman? They gave you computer access for good behaviour? One obsession after the other, first Lennon and now Wilson.

Why the fuck do you care so much about a character who appeared for one episode and will never come back

They gave me a TV for good behavior.
The Computer and internet was for doing favors.

Because she's cute, and her life is shitty, she's pathetic and I love her for it. Also, I long to smell her ass, with a face like that you can tell it's cheesy, salty and zesty. Yum. I'm sorry I got off track.

Can this topic be about rainbow ass?

You do realize the void probably killed her, right?

I ASSume you mean void as in her bowels, if that's the case, I'm very sorry she died of dysentery, such an old timey way to go, something she might of hated, since she was all about the colorful modern/futuristic aesthetic.