Wachowskis are thieves

Wachowskis are thieves

youtube.com/watch?v=jXeVgEs4sOo

he really was losing his grasp back then

no shit

Damn, now I'v lost all respect to women writers.

>women writers

DOUBLETRANNY!

Yea, I was gonna ask what the deal was. Are they both trannies now?

the one on the left looks like your friends mom you want to fuck, who you know has one of those large milfy vaginas that scratch against your cock as you push in

whoa.. never saw this before.

Yeah.

yeah they ripped off that comic

They both ripped off shadowrun (a game that has a matrix in it)

This is the main character from it

where's my shadowrun movie with an native american led west coast nation and a dragon president dammit?

FASA IS DEAD

all you'll get is bad modern takes on shadowrun that are sterile as fuck.

What comic?

I can't find a depiction of it but Neuromancer had a depiction of a rastafari colony, complete with references to Zion and Babylon. Along side basically everything else in the book.

Awesome awesome game

rastafarians were the worst part of neuromancer (the game and book)

so stupid

You're talking about the Spindle.
Basically some dudes created their own colony outside earth and Zion came about because some of the workers decided to make their own colony outside the "mainstream" colony. In the Neuromancer trilogy the matrix is a consensual simulacrum but the people riding it had to actually key in their actions and shit. The Matrix is just a big mix of different sci-fi sources done in a cool way.
For the people that haven't please read the Neuromancer trilogy shit is incredible.

null sweat chummer

the Invisibles

Holy shit I've would have said Transmetropolitan or whatever with Spider Jerusalem

That does help explain why the Deja Vu bit in the matrix was so dumb. It's because it was this guy's rambling idea they just shoved in there.

I forgot that he wrote other books set in that universe, I need to check those out. I read Neuromancer a while back and really liked it, I didn't realize how influential it was until after I read it. Just good writing too, the stuff about Molly being a meat puppet, Case having his dead mentor as a construct and all the Linda stuff stuck with me. I'm gonna read the other sprawl books next.

little of both I'd say

I've been hearing good things about Dragonfall. Is the SNES game really that much better? Because from what little I remember about it, I don't get the impression it would be fun to play due to all the outdated game mechanics. Maybe I could get one of those mods that plays the old game in the new Shadowrun engine.

The mechanics are fine to me, im not spoiled by newer games though.

Please do my man. What I liked the most about his writing is the fact that you, as a reader, are just thrown into this world without further explanation and then bits and pieces are explained along the way and you are responsible for keeping up with it.

Yeah I like that kind of thing. It makes it feel a lot more fleshed out and real, like you're reading a story that happens to be set in that world rather than just a scifi story where the world is an excuse to have some cool tech or whatever if that makes sense. Doesn't fall into the trappings of genre fiction. I'm reading Book of the New Sun right now and that book does the same thing.