Tfw doubled down

>tfw doubled down

>Cuck Kaine mumbling some soon forgotten shit
thats not a double down

Hillary already folded like a lawn chair

This is a fuck up, considering Clinton and Kaine are contradicting each other.

She literally looks like a fucking reptile in a skinsuit.

Then why did she apologize?

She didn't you dumbass

Can't stress this enough

Read her statement and find for me that apology

KKKILLARY KKKLINTON'S KKKAMPAIGN CUT INTO PIECES
THIS IS KKKAINE'S LAST RESORT

She walked back her statement and apologized for saying "half"

fine. let her piss off the people whos votes she needs

>It works when Trump doubles down on blunders, let's start doing it too

My fucking sides. The entire campaign must be in full on panic mode.

IMO when the murders started and it became clear how deeply corrupt and unhealthy Hillary is all the old pros left the campaign. That left turbo feminists, BLM, LBGT and assorted sycophants with little political experience. The campaign is in crashing with no survivors mode now.

>her vp has to defend her.
I thought she wuz a stronk independent womyn?

This is the best post ever on 5chan

he's not trying to defend her, he's trying to get off the Clinton Kill List

Not what media is saying, narrative is all over the place

>cnn opinion piece
kek

Shop that to

>Some girls are born to lie

At this point it doesn't matter what she does

If she apologizes, she looks weak.
If she doubles down, then she's just twisting the figurative knife in her leg.

The correct move at this point would've been to realize that attacking someone's supporters (read: potential voters) is retarded and to do damage control by just acting like it never happened and moving on instead of dwelling on it

>those opinion pieces
The (((media))) is fucked after November

She's right, though. A lot of Trump fans are real big, huge pieces of shit.

She's winning, retard. She doesn't need the Trumptard vote.

This is it. I was the hugest supporter of the God-Emperor, but after that, i can't.
Crokked hilary really made me think, and i don't want to be called déplorable on facebook.
There is only one candidate left to support, only one choice.

I am a #CruzMissile.

Does anyone actually think this really matters? It's just like Obama's "you didn't build that" comment.

Because it's right-wing outrage, it doesn't matter.

Pretty sure Trump is gaining.

So like the 47% thing didn't matter?

Just look at the polls you racist nazi antisemite.
It's obvious that Hillary is winning.

She's winning by 2. Not like 10 points....

Kek. Shills on suicide watch....

s-she's p-playing 4-d chess t-trust us
-t. shill4hill Kike

I told you.

Basket of deplorable is Trump's tactic.

Say something outrageous and politically incorrect

Get clutch my pearls reaction from media

Explain how it's true or explain it away and sound reasonable

She is doing Donald Trump tactic to dominate the headlines for days

Democrats will agree with her statement.

You're being played.

Hillary is learning from Trump.

Her statement now calls attention to more trash talk about Trump.

She's doing it. The

M
A
D
W
O
M
A
N

>Atlanta Kang (ID: RioI50xc) 09/11/16(Sun)00:11:12 No.88370555▶
>
> This is the best post ever on 5chan

subtle trip call

Perfect! Now take it to twitter.

No, that matters because Romney said it and leftist outrage ensued

But this doesn't matter because Hillary siad it and nobody in general cares about right-wing outrage

How is an expression of regret not an apology?

"I have nothing to apologize for i did nothing wrong"

SOUND FAMILIAR?!?!

She's playing Trump at his own game

We already went through this earlier today. If she's imitating Trump, she's doing a terrible job. Trump has never insulted another candidate's supporters. Or any other group of voting citizens.

It's fucking retard. All that does it guarantee big chunks of the population won't vote for you. "ha ha you want a wall then fuck you you're a racist piece of shit :^)" Oh yeah, that's totally going to make me change my mind and vote for hillary instead.

All this does is galvanize people against her. People that were on the fence but slightly leaning towards trump are going to be all in on trump now. The supporters who might've stayed home might get pissed enough to come out to vote. She gained absolutely nothing from doing this

Out of millions of people you're going to have some assholes, in other related news the sky is blue, more news at 11.

Impyling everyone doesn't already know she's a crooked cunt dying of various diseases whom sold out America to globalist initiatives.

>CNN
>Clinton was right

There's a shocker.

Maybe some (((Jew))) brackets.

>pic related; author

Didn't Kaine say he wants to see a white minority to appluase on the campaign trail?

no cohesiveness!

Just fuck my campaign up family!

>By Michelle Markel
>Markel
Coincidence?

She is playing "lie to the fbi and publi".

Deplorable Drumpf is never worthy of an apology. 100% of his followers are deplorable in one way or another. Thats a fact. Another fact-- 92% of professors (the smartest people in the world) are against Deplorable Drumpft. So if you need more evidence than that to vote for Her, then you are a racist sexist bigot and deplorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BASED

>dominate the headlines for days
This is how delusional cucks are.
She's got the media bought and paid for, they already promote her as much as possible.
This is her 47% moment. Her tired exterior even says it.

Stop trying to deflect.

Leave shitposting to the leafs please

>10/10 would drag to the woods and molest

always the ugly fuckin hags that gotta dip their clits where they dont belongle

Kek, what an idiot

I support 100% of canadians who are against deplorable drumpf. its time for open borders. we are all one.

#breakdownborders
#loveistheanser
#refugeeswelcome

fuck that shit senpai I don't want the us getting flooded with all out pakis hanging out by the border

If you aint alt-right, you aint all-right.

She owns the media.
If she wanted to dominate it, she would. But that's not what she wanted. She wanted to stay hidden and ride it out until the election and win on name recognition. Because the more she's seen and heard the lower she goes in the polls.

Unfortunately, Trump is actually a decent candidate and is forcing her to do shit, and the media feels forced to talk about these flub so they can possibly have some credibility by the debates.

you sound like a bigot.

you sound like a faggot

#dicksoutforharambe

Looks like the doubling down down helped her in the latest polls. The average American is sick of Trump's shit.

LADS

Wew...

Democrats continue to be the party of condescending elitist dickheads.

Not sure if troll post

The goal of muslims to to create a worldwide caliphate. They seek to make our countries like theirs, complete with human rights violations, beheadings, wars, etc.

If you want to set human civilization back 1,400 years, then sure let them all in.

I hope she goes full SJW before the election. It will only drive away moderate and independent voters who just don't like political correctness.

Thank athiesm and hillary I'm not a bigot!

Do you realize how bad you are? A bigot is the lowest for of life... oh wait, thats what Deplorable Drumpf supporters are! Hes a racist and not fit for office! Hillary has expertice!

>aussie makes a shop
>includes cunt
every fucking time

As long as muslims aren't christians who are bigots and oppose women having the right to abort their child and don't support military weapons in every home then yes, you are right!!!!!!! Muslims have the right to practice their faith here..

fuck bud, i was trying to troll and i can't even write that without feeling like a piece of shit. just keep in mind there are literally people (lliberals) who think like i pretended to be.

i just came to the realization i drink way too fucking much.

fuck hillary and the CTR. i just came to the realiztion i was belieavable and i was trying to troll... and thats fucking sad that our country has come to that

Insulting everyday Americans to a group of wealthy donors shows whose priorities Clinton really has in mind and exposes the hypocrisy of a candidate whose stated desire to unite the country is clearly all for show.

Thank you for Correcting The Record

>Jews are only 2% of our country's population, but you hold only 6,000,000% of its wealth. There's a disconnect here. -H

Just like Trump and Pence.

Poe's law, brother.

There are serious SJWs I've seen online that are indistinguishable from blatant trolling.

One of Bill Clintons first, big initiatives when he became governor of Arkansas was take state tax shekels and redistribute them in the form of "universal pre-kindergarten" for all residents

Think about that. PRE>>>KINDERGARDEN...Plus, how fucking wasteful the state is with tax monies resulting in the total cost off all that pointless bullshit. The program was literally modeled off of one that had previously been done in Israel.

When Hillary Clinton says that latinos need more wealth, she means that quite literally and its going to come at the expense of the already fucked over tax payer.
>OPEN BORDERS FOR ALL, GOYIM!

>Hes a racist and not fit for office!
>not "racist demagogue" and "unfit to be Commander-in-Chief"

YA BLEW IT

I thought everyone would've memorized it after all the times it's been repeated in the media.

Nobody reads the statement
Learn that, people maybe read first sentence/the title of an article on their fav website

And thats fucking sad. I thought I'd get a laugh on Sup Forums. It doesn't even cross my mind that people can take that shit seriously, but i guess it shows the power of CNN and the Clinton's other outlets. Im drunk now. i was a fake CTR shill tonight. but i realize now people don't even recognize a shill because its gotten so bad.

Same here, those labels were shilled hard by the media but failed to stick on Teflon Don. "Demagogue" only exists in the media it seems.

On the other hand, I've seen plenty instances of "Crooked Hillary" outside of the media and even in real life.

She needs the peer pressured Hillary voter. The more Hillary starts trying to be Trump, the more she loses the "sane politician card" and allowing people to be able to support Trump openly.

because she regrets that people were offended, not because the statement is offensive

You guys are right about Hillary trying to do Trump's shtick. The problem is she doesn't get it.

See, Trump says something, media gets all rustled, and it's revealed it's partly true because it talks about stuff they don't want to talk about. 9/11 celebrators, costs of illegal immigration, the plans of the muslim invaders, none of this fits the media narrative. This does though, this fits perfectly. And unlike where the media has egg on their face, and by proxy candidates that jumped on bandwagons over it, now the egg's been thrown at voters. The currency of the election, not the announcers. And that's not a tactic that works, for anyone. And worse, it's the same stuff she tried with the alt-right speech. No one cares.

Trump's goal is to galvanize white voters to come to the polls. Hillary's is to collect as many disparate groups as possible, and disparaging any and all supporters of Trump isn't a thing you can use to gain support. Everyone who agrees votes for you already, everyone who doesn't care is still not going to care from retreaded material, and everyone who hates her is now personally attacked and all the more secure to vote against her going forward.

get the fuck out of my country
>voting for trump and my whole family is

And yet this very same game has him down in the polls. Now that he's acting reasonable, he's gaining. This is a misplay by Clinton.

She specifically mentioned Trump supporters not republicans. Trump had like 44% of the vote during the primary, he couldn't even get a simple majority he just won by having more votes than the next highest (Cruz) who had like 25%, the rest of the vote was distributed among several other people. So Trump supporters are 44% of the voting Republicans who make up about 40% of the total number of voters. This comes out to around 17% of voters being bigoted in some way and these voters would probably vote for Trump because he's the candidate that best aligns with their interests. It doesn't sound too unlikely.

Why does Sup Forums believe this is at all comparable to the 47% comment?

better now

>You're being played.
I fully agree with this. Sup Forums has acted like a dipshit several times around these events

It's calmed down this week but yeah it's pretty bad. Mix of trolls/shitposters, paid shills, uninformed normies, and SJWs from tumblr/reddit that unironically believe the bullshit they say.

OWho gives a fuck about Stone? He's a cool guy but he is not Trump.

Oh sorry I forgot the "half" part, the number could actually be closer to 8.8%

We care about Stone, so do our leftist enemies and fringe media personalities.

The average normie doesn't even know who Roger Stone is.

Why waste energy on defending Stone when he can defend himself? Focus on Trump and Clinton.

Except she already spologized. So not like Trump at all

Because this time it isn't just right wingers that hate hillary

I was just highlighting that Joy Reid called Pepe a "white nationalist alt-right frog meme".

>We North Korea now

Feels bad man.