ITT: Perfect Ships

Nooo..more JEEEEEEEAANNNN....!

I don't get why they didn't do something with this. Lot of potential and an inverse on the Scott/Jean/Logan triangle. No one likes her and Angel and the Scott/Jean/Hank triangle was just as bad.

Nooo...more MUUUUUTAANNNTS...!

Here's the thing:
They set it up.
It was all started in motion.
And then Cyclops got green lit for that solo series as a space pirate.
And Angel swooped in...
So it became a coulda-been relationship that fans are responding to much more than if it had happened.
Romantic triangles are drama gold.

>all new x-men was in 2012

Where did the time go?

I tip my beret to you, good Sir. Well done.

I liked her and angel though, this is just fanwank to be honest. I preferred Scott with Emma anyway, Jean oughta be with Deadpool.

FunFact: Jean never loved Scott.
It was the Phoenix living as Jean that fell for Scott, the real thing only thought of Scott as a best friend to her dying day.

(it's funny because it's cruel)

Well, too bad.
The Scott/Emma ship is dead.

They're such a good couple that when Rebirth said "let's bring back characters to their basic aspects" they brought them back as a couple. It's an integral part of their character and as important a couple in universe as Aquaman/Mera.

\

I love how the craziest villain couples make each other sane.

Personally I think this is the superior Laura ship (even if it never happened).

Ewing better not fuck this up.

I like it when strong women swoon with that little leg raise.

>Jean oughta be with Deadpool.
What?
Explain faggot

In NewX-Men she had that weird crush on Hellion and Goldilocks there was in a love triangle over Wallflower, they never had any connection whatsoever outside of X-Force books.
Besides, he quit the X-Men. Then died again.

>implying based Ewing won't get Black Bolt and Medusa back together
>and put BB back in charge
>and get rid of Johnny entirely
>and make Inhumans great again
>then do a victory lap on X-men and make it a New Mutants book

Black Cat's relationships with Wolverine and Flash Thompson were both better.

I think it's a "cancerous character" troll meme.
Fortunately, nobody took the bait...

Jean and telepaths are always going on about how they're attracted to Scott's brain and how much weight he carries as a leader. They also like to go on about how his emotion are beautiful or some shit.

They also tend to wanna fuck Wolverine for these reasons and because he's the hairy manlet badboy, but for some reason everybody hates Deadpool. Even when life throws shit at him and grinds him into the dust, he gets back up and tries to do the right thing.

Even Wolverine got btfo by the team when they explained what DP did for them. Yet somehow they all hate him. Aside form that, Deadpool's requested x-men costume was Jean's classic stuff, and he has a tendancy to date red heads.

Plus, neither of them could ever die, it's perfect.

Deadpool is for Outlaw

I bet he's going to have Black Bolt go crawling back to Medusa like the fucking cuck he is. Pathetic.

Meanwhile based Johnny adds another conquest to his resume after having QUEEN fucking Medusa suck his cock while BB watched like a lovesick little puppy.

Cowgirl love! Let's hear it!

Didn't she ditch him for her bbm Agent x? I only rememebr her not treating him like shit ocassionally in cable x deadpool and suicide kings.

>Those ugly and obvious Poser models

Who in the right mind would read this for the art?

Everyone gets a pass for that, we all thought Wade was Agent X.

Wasn't Johnny fucking Rogue in the UA book while this was going on or was it before?

Still, i want Agent X to take Deadpool when Wade truly gone
If not than Bob 's fine too

Ms. Death touch who recently contracted Inhuman death cloud?
No, Johnny stayed away from that.

someone who can open it and recognize that the cover artist isn't the interior artist?

but then you have to deal with Bendis

Bob needs to find himself a nice female minion to hook up with, maybe one day some A.I.M. cutie will take a break from her beekeeping duties and throw the poor bastard a pityF*%#.

>I bet he's going to have Black Bolt go crawling back to Medusa like the fucking cuck he is. Pathetic.

I would actually be pissed if this happens. So she usurps the throne from BB, exiles him, and THEN makes him go search for their long lost grown up son and meanwhile, she's enjoying Johnny's balls slap against her chin in their bed.

Like there's being a cuck, and then there's being a KEK. Does BB have no self-respect?

Damned shame she can never go short hair.
Unlike TeenJean, it works on Laura.

I hope UA is heading toward Rogue x Deadpool. They are cute together lately.

And all it took was stranger in his body breaking her nose to drive her crazy

>deadpool truly gone
wat
is this a thing? is he gonna be replaced by a black female or what?
Last I saw Medina landed bob with a hot ass blind chick on an island with a boat and tons of actual gold. I kinda hope he retired happy.

WHY is everyone shipping Deadpool??????

Lol Medusa doesn't even think about him, she's too busy romanticizing her relationship with Johnny like they're some kind of Romeo and Juliet.

It's funny how she also has him come to heel like a good little boy whenever she needs his strength. It's fucking embarrassing and sad.

Wow, teen Jean is awful. The fuck would you just blow up Cycke's spot like that? I fucking hate Bendis.

if it was literally any other writer I'd think they were setting up a heel turn

but nope, just usual Bendis hackery

Because god damn it, Deadpool is a beautiful trainwreck of a human being, and god damn it he deserves something to go good in his life for once.

>Hank with Cyclops visor

QUALITY.

Jealous teenager

Wade is a great guy.

those are just his dumb goggle glasses things

>black bolt comes back
>bastard son in tow
>medusa mid coitous with Johhny thunder
>she smiles "he'd never do anything, it's why I can do shit like this in front of him"
>he opens his mouth
>"bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks"
>red mist and ahole where the throne used to be

C'mon BB, don't be a pussy.

two of those are degenerate

Here we go...

God, this scene has so much more impact when you know everything Deadpool went through to get to this point.

Didn't Wolverine wind up killing kid Apocalypse though?

It is pretty ridiculous that Blackbolt isn't in charge since he has a history of ruling and he's by far the strongest Inhuman.

Anyone else think Jeanie/Hank is doomed to fail?

I mean, he can end a planet by sneezing, his life is pretty miserable.

shame they broke up.

Fantomex.

didnt it already fail?

shame they didn't have a happy ending in either version.
and they probably won't in the new movie either.

Wasn't this plot point forced and ultimately pointless? I rememebr they built up to this, but I remebr it feeling like it should've gone this way at all.

Had to happen for Harley/Joker movie synergy.
DC's a whore like that.

Aw geez, there's something in my eye...

When did Marvel start pushing the whole "Deadpool is actually the best guy in the world" thing? I mean for a meatloaf-looking psychopathic murderer he's pulled a ton of ass he never should have anyway.

I guess we still have Bombshells for that.
but who knows how long that one will stick around.

not really. evan isnt that same kid, but a clone made in the world and raised by fantomex and 2 ai parents in rural small town (basically a superman origins reference)

Hmm, asked and answered.

Do you know how that ended? A break-up scene would have been nice.

During Cable and Deadpool, I think, but the push really kicked into gear during Uncanny X-force.

They didn't start doing this, his entire comic run has been a slow burn up until this point, hell even the medicore waypool was a step towards this.

He is THE redeemed hero, memers may only know him from Medina and way's run and the movie for , "lolsorandumb xd" humor, and his happy go lucky attitude, but they don't realize that was one of the latest chains in the great link of Deadpool starting way back when he was just a merc with a mouth for bad people with money, and was basically just a Deathstroke clone.

that was duggan/remender doing

around in 2012/2013

it was implied, she read his mind and he was just wondering if he was the scott rebound or something

then she pretty much offered herself up to adult cyclops, by then there is no way she was still with kid beast

It's good to see Logan taken down a peg, guy's ussually a prick.
That was recently, this thing started back as early as his Joe Kelly days, the thing is he's gotten better and better at being a good guy since then.

Did somebody just describe Wolverine?

>That was recently, this thing started back as early as his Joe Kelly days, the thing is he's gotten better and better at being a good guy since then.

in kelly's run deadpool still had an inner conflict about wanting to be a hero but at the same time having non-heroic urges (killing)

even the mithras arc didnt resolve that. in C&D he was still pretty scummy until near the end.

full-on heroic deadpool wasnt thing until after Way

You sure?
She was still leading Hank on in Uncanny #600.

>Uncanny #600.

over a year ago user

Of course he had bad tendancies, but he still did the right thing, he did the right thing with Killbrew and saw exactly what he should be doing, then he did it again with the "god" he murdered in place of the guy who was supposed to do it. I haven't fnished C&DP, but he seems to have gotten better than he was in the og Kelly run, by Way's arc he STILL did some scummy things, but mostly wouldn't act on them, then remender and duggan brought it full circle.

This is why I like Deadpool, really slow character development over time, even if all of it wasn't completely intended. I'd still say a good chunk of it was though.

Wait, wasn't Medusa BB's wife? What the fuck happened? Medusa/BB was one of my favorite pairings.

The 600 issue was after she tried to flirt with adult Scott, remember how Tykeclops watched the cucking and was probably crying under his visor like a little bitch?
I don't think she's been in a dialog scene with Hank since and it's clear that flirting with other men is a thing with her.
If you don't believe that, I will remind you of the entire Logan on the side thing with adult same-person.

You know what really gets me hot and bothered? Signs with giant insects on them.

bb+maximus decided to make a terrigen bomb without consulting anyone else for reasons that are unclear

and he left their son with Kang for some reason i dont know

she didnt like that and divorced him

The Fantastic Hot guy has game, go figure!
And those Inhumans aren't as big on monogamy as humans are.

I read some hints that there's going to eventually be a Kree/Inhumans War down the line and the royals are bolstering their superpowered race/army's numbers with this Terrorgene cloud business.

You prudes and your Western concepts of eroticism...

She hasn't gotten over that yet I assume. Are they going to keep that on her "character development" for 20 years?

Christ, this shit sounds so retarded.

The thumbnail gives her one hell of a 5 o'clock shadow.

Didn't Bendis write it? He seems to do a lot of stupid shit that everyone hates.

>1: Hillary Clinton if Prez (won't happen)

Wow! I knew Deadpool had an amazing healing factor, but I didn't know the ability to see the future was also one of his powers!

Not if you are an Ivy fan. Harly was destroying her character.

Don't start pushing that meme again, we are having a nice thread here.

Dick Grayson and Power Girl. They got close back when he was Batman but nothing came of it. Seeing Sup Forums react to it would make it more than worth it.

I'm serious. I thought he was the guy who did that, since he's ussually behind each of marvel worst ideas and biggest pushes.

If not, please tell me who was.

That was actually a Silver-age ship from the pre-Crisis days when Earth2 (or3?4?) had everyone grow up, get married, and have kids.

the whole bb/medusa breakup was Soule

the dude behind Death of X

you could say he is worse than bendis