Trump BTFO by an atheist:

Trump BTFO by an atheist:

youtu.be/gh5XrZJkJxc

nooooo not le trashman :

Islamophobia is a term made up by the muslim brotherhood to co-opt the social justice movement to their jihadi cause. Anyone using it should be disregarded.

He's right, Trump is a conman and Hillary is a conwoman, and people are too fucking lazy or dumb to research and vote for any other candidate not in the mainstream media lime light.

This.

both of these

I have to say that I was incredibly surprised to learn that this fat fuck isn't a Jew.

>people are too fucking lazy or dumb to research and vote for any other candidate not in the mainstream media lime light

No, the majority of people are intelligent enough to realize in the current American political system you have two choices. Period. Vote for one of them, or throw your vote away.

It would be nice if the system could change, of course. But the election is less than 60 days away, obviously it's too late this time around.

Also, Trump is basically an independent candidate. He's not republican or democrat. But he knows you have to pick one to have any chance, and he was talented and charismatic enough to rob the republicans.

You're also a conman. As are gary johnson and jill stein.

>No, the majority of people are intelligent enough to realize in the current American political system you have two choices. Period. Vote for one of them, or throw your vote away.
lmao

The only other candidates available are a literal moron who doesn't isn't a libertarian and a woman whose claim to fame was posting a harambe meme

Jill Stein is America's only hope. You're fucked.

>penn "i love gary johnson he's such a good libertarian" jillette

There's no hope without a wall.

I started watching it and he was talking about converting. Ain't watching 13 min though. did he become a christian or a muslim now? Or is he just making some dumb ass point?

ANYTHING TO DISTRACT FROM THE KKKILLARY KKKLINTON KKKAMPAIGN KKKATASTROPHE, EH SHILL?

CTR ON FUCKING SUICIDE WATCH
59 FUCKING DAYS UNTIL LORD TRUMP TAKES HIS THRONE

> the majority of people are intelligent enough to realize in the current American political system
Actually, that's a symptom of most people not researching other candidates. If people were "intelligent enough" they'd dedicate some time into looking for better representatives; but they fucking don't, either because they rely on main stream media and whatever narrative they're pushing, or they just want to go with what appears to be the popular candidate in order to fit in or virtue signal with their peers.

When you're pressured into voting for a specific candidate because "you don't want the other side to win", your vote undermines and perverts democracy. The point of a vote is to affirm your representation, but allowing it to get highjacked in fear of not having your most preferred choice win is not only weak willed, but actively destroys what makes democracy worth a damn. You're a votecuck.

Money plays the biggest role in the system. If you don't have financial backing, you can't reach the people. And people are busy, they can't be bothered to research a billion candidates for hours and hours. They are just going to look at the major players. When the "alternatives" are full blown retard bullshit like green party and libertarian, well, just by nature no one is going to give a shit about those parties. There shouldn't really be parties at all, but that's how it works, and the parties with the most money and appeal will always render the rest irrelevant. So go ahead and Feel The Johnson in November if it will make your friends think you are edgy and cool, but all you're doing is fore-fitting your voting power, which is not only stupid but quite selfish.

>your vote undermines and perverts democracy
We have never and will never be living under a democracy. As we shouldn't, democracy is fucking retarded. It would give all these people you have such a distaste for actual real voting power which would be even more catastrophic than what we're already dealing with.

he looked better when he was fat as fuck

>people are good

haha no, the only thing that keeps people acting ok-ish is to be accepted by its peers.

> which is not only stupid but quite selfish.
No shit? It's my fucking vote, I'll cast it however I damn well please. And if you wanna vote for the popular candidate so you can meme it up with your imaginary internet pals, nobody will stop you, but doing so for the sake of finding solidarity among your peers is literally throwing your vote away.

>We have never and will never be living under a democracy
HUR DURR IT'S A REPUBLIC, RITE GUYZ!?
Nearly every dipshit that points this out shuts their stupid mouth when I tell them that a republic is a subset of democracy, and if they don't stop most of them proceed to stutter from having their confidence shattered.