Quer conversar? sou o hue do US

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/pew-57m-hispanics-now-in-u.s.-17-of-population-54-of-total-growth/article/2601396
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We don't like spics here.

post tits

its not me nigger

>it's a hue behaves like a monkey on Sup Forums episode
fuck off

stop eating dog meat you freaks

shut up gengis khan

>parda pobre

Dilma te mandou ai com aqueles programas de esmola?

Deported

Korean women need not loving from you bastards...Apologize

t. chinese food eating gullible burguer

Just invade my country up chicas

I can't speak your taco chihuahua language, learn English and fucking speak it like the rest of us.

Stop with your Spanish bullshit. Speak it in your ghettos and your homes, but when it comes to an international setting, especially online, you are EXPECTED to know English and speak it.

Spanish isn't the world language, you fucking spic. This isn't San Diego, this is Sup Forums.

Actually, fuck off to San Diego and go back to Tijuana in that tunnel your familia dug.

tl;dr;
be right back, Imma consumate my green card fraudmarriage with your sister.

very well spoken, Hilter bro

Tip top kek

I like you, i think i'll give you 60 portions

desperately wishing she could find this :(

Q vc esta fazendo no meu pais?

t-thanks bro..
*hears immigration officers knocking on the door*

You look my my Mexican step cousin.

You want to fuck? I'll get you el cardo verde.

Faggot.

comendo sua rosquinha meu amigo :)

... Spanish in Brazil. Surely you are trolling.

shes who Im looking to find dumkopf

Sad

We know. You just took it from the grill thread for some reason. Sage.

BUILD

tits or gtfo

ficki ficki hue hue.. como voce diz ficki ficki em lingua huehue?

we all know that the Portuguese raped the shit out of Brazil...Happy September 8

Bunda or gtfo

You created a thread for this? I can feel my virginity returning just by thinking youd do this

you gotta go back

>We know. You just took it from the grill thread for some reason. Sage.
>[sharts in american]

Are you okay there bro?

All these gets in a worthless thread.

I can see through people my huebro, she's a good soul.

A girl whoring herself out on Sup Forums is not unusual OP

Good job creating another worthless thread to Sup Forums

yep, some usual side effects of forced stoicism

checked btw, gloria a satanas

Lemme fix it for you my gringo friend:

>Quer conversar? Sou a hue dos EUA.

you should look in the mirror my fellow poster..

She sort of looks like my ex.

Godamn monkey. havent you understood yet that Im tryna get her attention with this thread?

Thats sad man, she wont respond.

what happened bro?

;) take a guess

If kek wills it, shell man.

Tell them to leave and to drop their guns, they are weak minded

stop trying to confuse me brazilian jew. Ive had enough of your tricks back there.

Here we go...

Dirty Puerto Rican

Oh.

Sorry.

Just lmao @ the white knights coming out in full force after this comment.

Sorry hun, you're going back if you're not legal.

This. Fuck off beaner

Cup and massage your tits in a pic, then state your business.

np bruder, Hows your place going with all the rapefugees thing, is your public pool still clean?

Burguer education. thinks that simply by deporting whos here illegally will prevent anchor babies/partners, h1bs, cuban refs, fake cuban refs, somali refs, syrian refs from flooding the country and changing the country's demography for good.

Nao tens que ir preparar o touro mouro manolo?

(US in 40 years)

Eae mano fazendo oque nos eua?

are u white? i have big benis

hey burger, you know that chileans have visa-free entry to your country right? I personally know a bunch that are going to live and procreate here and are not going back.
Your turn.

Ok, Im bitting

>Hows your place going with all the rapefugees thing
I'm in Munich. It was pretty full of mudslimes even before. Now we've got double the number of homeless people and a manifold in Negros. North Africans and Pakis/Afghans are the worst.

>is your public pool still clean?
mostly. But there are pools where it's looking different.

But public opinion is really shifting a lot, I recognized lately. Don't give up on us, yet.

>I'm in Munich. It was pretty full of mudslimes even before. Now we've got double the number of homeless people and a manifold in Negros. North Africans and Pakis/Afghans are the worst.
You tell me seen the video of the guy interviewing some kebabs at the town square? Showed that to my friend that had lived in munchen in the 90's. He couldnt believe the video was for real.
>But public opinion is really shifting a lot, I recognized lately. Don't give up on us, yet.
Im sorry deutsch bru, I have seen and heard from several german cities and even small towns stained by shitskins. I dont think you guys will ever be able to recover. Take lessons from Brazil, UK or the US. Theres a tipping point where theres no going back.

I live here.

Should i speak in english for other anons or go absolute hue?

Also did you born there? if not what region of braza?

Also, even if some germans change heir mindset, after you have countles millions and generations of muhameds being born in germany, Itll be impossible to deal with them by then.

who is this girl?

This is for you user, you have to practice it if you want to learn it.
*"Where you born over there?"
No, I was born n raised in brazil.

Shes the angel Im going to hand my soul to.

Thx for the advide.
Which city you born and Which do you live there?

We will inherit this land despite your objections. Just as the Germans were disliked by the English founders but went on to outnumber them and took over this nation demographically. Now excuse me while I breed another brown baby with my wife you white cucks.
washingtonexaminer.com/pew-57m-hispanics-now-in-u.s.-17-of-population-54-of-total-growth/article/2601396

Wow, you are a sad loser.

That number is still underestimated, there are many more illegal aliens around than people think.I just explained to Mr. Whopper above, if he thinks that by building a wall will stop his country from becoming mexico 2.0 hell be very surprised, soon.

Sure.