Just watched this

Just watched this.
It was loads of fun and had a great time but the whole "US President is letting millions die and then gets impeached" was fucking retarded because muh fuck drumpf. Is it really necessary?

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/kingsman-2-golden-circle-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Is it really necessary?

it upset you, so yes.

You stupid little MAGA shit. Stop being so insecure about your "God Emperor". Not everything is about Trump.

Not even american and i'm not really a trump supporter but I don't need someone to shove down my throat other people's opinion on american politics.

That was hardly about Trump. The first movie as well as this one takes the piss out of EVERYBODY. There are sinister characters in all camps including the Kings and Statesmen. And the first movie directly had Obama as a villainous character. Trump wasn't in this movie. Not everything is about the orange buffoon.

>takes the piss out of EVERYBODY
so not only annoying but cowardly as well

why do fags always assume everyone is a drump supporter
other people in other countries watch movies too you know
and we are fed up with your burger politics and degeneracy

The script was probably finished by the middle of last year to be honest, I doubt Trump's presidency had any bearing on it

movie was more drug commentary than trump commentary tho

>pick a side! Youre a pussy if you dont blindly follow us retards!

Pathetic. No side is best side.

The president looks and sounds nothing like Trump.Sure,it's 2017 and the every fucking film and tv show is anti-Trump propaganda but I doubt Kingsman is like that.Let's not forget that Kingsman 2 is getting assblasted by PC/SJW critics for being "sexist" and having "uncessecary sex scenes".

Obama was in on it in the first one and you see his head explode.

Shut the fuck up you whiny alt right cunts.

When did Sup Forums collectively decide they cared about politicians and why? Fucking homos.

>Running time: 141 minutes

It's not political commentary. It is a movie about spies and secret organizations you fucking idiot. Every conceivable side in the movie besides the small circle of friends making up the main cast are suspect. Anything even slightly relatable to current events is coincidental, not a shitty attempt at commentary. Obama in the first one was literally no more than a one-off joke. It's bizarre how some faggots are literally incapable of separating politics from entertainment.

It was disingenuous, as the makers of the film are ancaps.

There was suposed ti be Trump in the movie. Director decided not to film it, he did not want to jump on Trump hate bandwagon
screenrant.com/kingsman-2-golden-circle-trump/

The president and Pedro did nothing wrong

>he did not want to jump on Trump hate bandwagon

He realized it would be disingenuous because he's an ancap.

People need to acknowledge this, every frame of the Kingsman films is shaped by it.

>Is it really necessary?

Yes, it's necessary to impeach Trump

The original fucking killed Obama for participating in the villain's scheme. did you get upset then?

Still dont get why he had to be killed.
They could just incapacitate him somehow, and make jhim sacrafice himself, Merlin-style in Kingsman 3.

It was just poorly written and forced, especially the president's aid
>People from all walks of life do drugs!
Just came off as unfittingly preachy when main villain wouldn't have power if there was no drug market. Oh and also
>president impeached by blond woman on right side of history
That was bad. Just didn't fit despite being a focus.
President did nothing wrong though.
This is a fair point, but faceless black u.s. president was in the movie for a total of around 15 secs. This was a whole subplot.

Because trump is our guy and the only one who can save the white race

>when main villain wouldn't have power if e was no drug market
Irl its true drugs r bad especially weed

because we uncucked ourselves to support the BASED god emperor. maga+shadilay pedes!

This is showing in an hour or so. Is it worth it?

I really enjoyed the first one but apparently this one is shit.

You should watch it and form your own opinion

The main problem of this one is that after the opening it goes on for like 45 minutes of dealing with Eggsy's relationship with Galahad and his girlfriend and it's not very interesting.

I thought it was interesting...

Maybe it would have been interesting if it had been dealt with in a quarter of the time. To be fair, I've seen worse romantic subplots in an action movie but it still would have been better to resolve it much faster.

>Eggsy straight up tells her he has to bang a target to save the world
>She gets mad
Who was in the wrong?

women are always in the wrong

Excuse me?

Eggsy because he pretty explicitly had to at MOST finger her for about two seconds.

The slut who does anal before the first date. Eggsy even told her he wanted to be upfront.

Wrong, he's a spy doing spy shit.

Yeahhh, it was pretty stupid to tell her that when he didn't even have to fuck the girl

would you piss on her, Sup Forums?

he's not even white though.

Hungry skeleton.

Literally has the face of Alexander Siddig

i didn't hear a no

Well that's the problem with Whiskey and the President being cast as antagonists and not given a good refutation. They make solid arguments for their stance and only counter it with
>#NotAllDrugUsers
I mean look at Galahad and Whiskey. They both have a loved one put in peril by drugs but we're left to assume that the only reason Galahad fights him is because he still had a chance to save his girl.

FUCK DONALD BLUMPF AND FUCK WYPIPO

only brainlets think its making fun of trump instead of bush