While I intellectually have established the need of white identity and defense of our culture...

While I intellectually have established the need of white identity and defense of our culture, I still don't "feel" it in my heart the way I do about other things. How can I change this?

How did you come to feel that burning passion in your heart for white culture and identity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0wXUEIJS4M8
youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sn4mVDtqi7g
youtube.com/watch?v=UGjLU9jVuv8
youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no one?

>feel that burning passion in your heart for white culture and identity

It's not like that for me. I'm as proud of my white skin as anyone of any race can be of theirs. I prefer to judge a man by his philosophy and actions.

But when I think of places like Rhodesia, who were abandoned by the world over white guilt and replaced with Bob Mugabe, it makes me angry. It shows what meme self-hatred can do - destroy a nation for blacks and whites alike because some narcissists feel bad and everyone has to pay.

It's not about the exaltation of the white man to me. It's about free speech, and America is the last place on earth where it is enshrined in law - and that does make me feel a burning passion.

>tfw we're back to fighting the commies, but now they're homegrown

You shouldn't, honestly. Why do you feel like you need to give you allegiance and identity to a collective of people just because you share a skin color with them? The ultimate minority is the individual, not any group. Give your loyalty to like minded individuals who deserve it, not who demand it for bullshit reasons.

blacks have an allegiance to other blacks. Hispanics to other Hispanics. Why not whites to other whites?

why is it that if other groups define themselves by indentity politics, you must also? It's inferior thought. Rise above it. Why do you owe a white guy a job if he doesn't do it for the best price? Why do you owe it to a politician who is white, even if his ideas are bankrupt? Be better than identity politics bullshit. It may be true that white people are over representative of smart and capable people, but don't assume that people who look like you are by default your tribe. We don't need tribes.

If everyone else lives on identity politics, it's racial and cultural suicide to not play along and do the same. I am proud of what white western culture and science has accomplished and don't have a problem defending them from an intellectual stand point.

As for tribes, evolution and genetics seem to disagree with you on the need of tribes. I'm not literate enough to defend the arguments myself, but I've heard some really good arguments for it.

There's no reason you can't say Western culture is superior to others, jsut don't buy the garbage that you owe things to other people of your skin color just because

>How did you come to feel that burning passion in your heart for white culture and identity?

Go live in some brown third world shit hole for a while and then come back.

In game theory terms, if everyone else is using a tribal strategy, you either need to use a tribal strategy yourself or end up fucking losing. It's that simple.

Just look around you at the state of politics. Every group voting for their own interests and whites as the sole group trying to be altruistic. That is an obvious path toward societal suicide for us. You can't compete that way. You WILL be destroyed

grew up next to a small city that might as well be one. Had enough pour over into my town to be able to intellectually know that white culture is better, but I'm still stuck in that "if they were smart/raised with the same values as us they would be the same as us" way of thinking.

Vengeance is one easy passion to find.

Look at crime statistics frequently, and not just the numbers on the paper.

Look up videos of sub-humans committing crime. See the suffering of the innocent victims. Then look at the statistic again to see how that kind of thing happens daily.

If that doesn't make you want to disembowel someone with your bare hands, I don't know what will.

It links to other things too, like eugenics. Both the correlation of low IQ and low-empathy violent criminal behavior, as well as certain "impulsive" genes that make the apes prone to it.

Then there's the Idiocracy aspect, and the harm overpopulation is causing to nature and other animal species. There's another reason why it's our duty to purge the useless from this planet, not just for our sake, but for the sake of the entire known living world.

Those are some of the central points that led me to my current views.

I don't reject the need for allies, but the basis of alliance shouldn't be race

We both went to the same schools as these people. Trust me, it's not about being given the right values.

there's tons of data on the heritability of IQ, behavior, political leanings, etc. These people are just like this, bro

Why not.

schools are nothing compared to home life and your peers. They were taught by family to have to respect for anything other than their own heritage and kind. If they're taught to respect their country and it's founding values instead, maybe they act less like animals.

youtube.com/watch?v=0wXUEIJS4M8

feel the nationalism and pride of your country m8 read up on your nations glorious history and be proud.

Complimentary feels
youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ

>shouldn't be

That's not for you to decide, especially when the circumstances dictate that it MUST be the basis of alliance.

What's troubling you? That there are some good individuals in other groups? That unfortunately becomes obsolete on the scale that we're talking about here.

Let's first focus on getting our own shit together. If we ever manage to build a utopia of eugenics, we can happily take in all the geniuses of the world.

But until then, there's no question about it.

adoption studies disprove all this

Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study.

Even raising them in upper class white families won't raise their IQ's to a white level. Neither will their own black family being very wealthy, look up the SAT scores. The richest blacks score about as high as the poorest whites or as some people say, "trailer trash".

But you're suggesting discipline and patriotism? You know, drafting them into the army might not be such a bad idea. As far as I know it's something where they could actually function alongside other ethnic groups.

Also this:
youtube.com/watch?v=sn4mVDtqi7g

do you have any names/links for me?

minnesota transracial adoption study.

Here's a handy infographic for all your needs, tbqhfam

The truth stares us in the face, but our society has brainwashed everyone into doing mental gymnastics in order to excuse blacks continued failures

no white land is safe

thank you guys.

i can relate with you m8. Is more cultural than racial.
Is about being surrounded by people of similar education and manners.
If you are a chimp, you will enjoy throwing shit with other chimps, if you are a man, you will enjoy a constructive activity with other men.

What bothers me is people are now accepting concepts like "white jobs", which I reject entirely. I don't owe someone 50% more for a product because a white guy made it, just like I don't owe them a vote or taxes or healthcare or anything else. If we form an alliance for a common goal, it's because our interests align, not because I owe them something because we look the same.

Trust, nobody here is feeling a burning passion for white """""""""culture"""""""". It's all a facade they put on to try to convince others, and themselves, that they've got something worth fighting for, because they're too stubborn, too stupid, or just too fucked to change gears now.

found the nigger

It should be natural.

Blacks are unapologetic about their love for their culture and race. This was the case for whites as well but decades of saying that any affection towards ones own kin is nazism.(only if you're white)

Muhammad Ali said it best in that one interview

Ali had it spot on in that interview.

>and it only gets worse with each passing day.
The fucking boomers deserve to be gassed for what they've done to us.

youtube.com/watch?v=UGjLU9jVuv8

"White culture" does that involve inbreeding with your cousins and no dental hygiene?

Realize everything that has been sacrificed to get you, to get *us*, to where we are today. History.

youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI

Are Poles white? How about Serbs? Italians? Greeks? What consistency of your definition do you have? You can't even agree amongst yourselves who gets put into the taxonomy, mainly because you're all fucking retarded and couldn't pass a basic biology course. Keep jerking yourselves off you inbred cocksuckers. When Hillary wins why don't you do us all a favor and try and topple the government so I can watch the army crush you into the dirt in a nanosecond. Fucking pathetic

found a second nigger

>wahh I hate white people
>posting from a white country

U mad sub-human?
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

brings a tear to my eye