SO I'M THINKIN "WHITE PIPPO" YEAH YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN?

>SO I'M THINKIN "WHITE PIPPO" YEAH YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuisine_of_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=EMUiFQwZlDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Jv5pjSRSLGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Read it in her voice.

YOU LIKE THIS BIG ASS DONT YA LARRY?

>FUCK TRUMP

>'BOOOOOOOOOO!'

>FUK ALL YA'LL MOTHAFUCKAS

LARREH DONT BE TALKIN SHIT BOUT HOW US BLACK PEPO TALK N SHEIT NAWMMSAYIN

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Its like they started to make an argument, realized they didnt have one, and then went back on the very subject that is the issue.

Nigger logic.

>Texas Pete
Subpar hot sauce, and this is supposed to be a "real" nigga?

>eeeyyyy ese white people always be like *does thing* and my messican grandma goes *high pitched fast spanish speaking* ayyyyy that's right carrrrrrnal

do people really get mad at when they say wypipo? i always thought it was hilarious that the niggers have to speak in codes. it's like a view into their stupid nigger primal minds

And absolutely nothing makes them more upset than the word "nigger." It rattles their cages.

Anything that's cheap and readily available (no matter the quality) is considered part of their "culture", and they're proud of it.

Its why so many health related ailments are so rampant among them. Less because its all they can afford, because even well off blacks tend to eat like shit, but because they can't separate "necessity at the time" from "Its muh culture"

> wypipo bix nood Kangzzzz Kaepernick

OUAAAACHAAAAA

wypipo is just a way to get past the facebook filter

man they sure are black haha

What's.... like going on in this thread?

Heheh racism lol

>SO *smacks lips* I'M THINKING
>NAMYSAY'N

I don't know what you are saying, could you perhaps clarify your point?

Yowza!

Why is that American blacks struggle so poorly with being able to speak like normal human beings?

It's not genetic - we have black people here and they sound like everybody else.

I don't get this or the "white people don't use spices" meme.

Where did black people get these ideas from?

Probably from the same place where white people get the "watermelon" and "grape soda" memes.

They just like to use more than white people.

>Blacks calling whites butthurt when a two-syllable word is enough to make them chimp out.

Why is it that American white trash struggle so poorly with being able to speak like normal human beings?

It's not genetic - we have white people here and they sound like everybody else.

I put hot sauce on the xxxtra flaming hot cheetos. Does this make me black?

They basically took up a shitty accent from the poor whites they worked with during slavery. Then living in insular communities ramped it up to the point where it is almost a separate language.

Chappelle did a bit about how black people have no idea what white people eat. It absolutely true.

You wish "what in tarnation" was comparable to "ey yo youz beez in da hood", nice try.

Weird, I always whypipo was a testament to black people's lack of the ability to enunciate words....like all the other words they say wrong...

yeah, you can tell by this post that you really dislike lazy unoriginal comedy that's always about the same thing

Damn wypipo btfo

>implying i'm talking about southern people
nice try Jim Bob nephew and son of Bob

If you want to upset a nigger, don't call him a nigger. Call the police.

I douse them in lemon and tapatio or valentina hot sauce. and I'm white. really gets the nasal cavity sinus action goin

Americans don't have a culinary culture

black british people also speak differently though all the muslims/indians and the remaining whites from shitholes in london copy it. i think blacks are just really different from other races, in some ways better in some ways worse.

east asians are also naturally different and basically the opposite to blacks.

all other races are basically the same, maybe some minor differences.

>FUCK DONALD TRUMP
>TRUMPS A RACISS
>DA EVIDENCE BE THERE

Wow, truly next level stand up

What a nigger *drops mic*

I don't even know what her voice sounds like and I read it in her voice.

>calling wypipo out on being butthurt about wypipo
based

Man, that ruined my weekend.

Hilarious meme
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuisine_of_the_United_States

Imagine if he knew how to use and axe and make a fire. Imagine if he was slightly less of a nigger

"axe" as in "ask"? Negroes do say "axe" instead of "ask", right?

>starting a fire in your home
Are you retarded?

Is that not a New York thing as well? I'm basically basing that off the one time I saw My Cousin Vinny two decades ago?.

are you?

>niggers have fireplaces
Nice meme

I've never been to New York nor have spoken to a nigger, so you tell me

You underestimate the fragile ego of wypipo

so true

>law suite

Did we just have an argument? Everything's an argument to niggers, anyway don't bother replying....

Everytime a black person complains about white people it's feels like someone complaining about their neighbour burning leaves while their own house is completely on fire.
Blacks are so shitty as a group compared to the rest of mankind they don't have a single leg to stand on while bitching about anything, really. It's a joke.

>5 kids named Ty

This is fake, the sponsored ad is a dead give away

Black people can't taste anything unless it has 200% their DV of sodium on it because of how often they smoke and do drugs, their taste buds are burnt out.

kek all the mad whiteys who responded to this.

They take pride in being a separate community.

What are the odds he stole the heater?

The first paragraph is true tho.

Wait I thought wypipo was people making fun of niggerspeak

they all be wishin' a nigga would

want to throw down lol

I literally thought "wypipo" was a term coined by white people, making fun of how uneducated these """people""" are. You mean they actually use it? Also, they think its really a word?
Just when you think the clown show can't get any dumber.

What are the odds that the heater wasn't meant for in home use?

Im black and I talk like a black person and text my niggas like a black person but when I type in Sup Forums or some otha website I type like an average American.

None y'all find that weird?

I have two you poorfag

Wanda had some solid stand up in the late 90's. And I can't be mad at anyone involved in pootie tang.

I'm ashamed to say I got a chubby from this image

Dog I live in a sad bastard one bedroom apartment and I have a fucking fire place.

you're white

Dumbass bitch

I dipped a cheeto in queso salsa once. My brothers thought I was disgusting. But really, I was just dangerously cheesy before it was a thing.

ayo senpai

why you ain't got no beats by Dre yet? You ain't some white punk, is you?

I dunno man. I've had some serendipitous ads pop up on FB. Best one was an ad for curling irons right underneath a local story of a woman whose husband attacked/burned her with a curling iron.

She was at hot ones and bitched the entire time

I live in a $295 a month 1br and even that has a fireplace.

Hell no nigga, beats overrated, those headphones be used for gaming.

Next time don't be calling no nigga white, cuz I know hella black people browsing Sup Forums. We tend to avoid those racist bait threads but I be reading them like a Bible.

I got fireplace,bitch

lets be honest here, that was the best possible outcome

I don't have facebook, are the ads shown according to what you post about?

I've never really looked into it. But best I can figure is that it's a combination of keywords you post, posts you like, and anything else you click on. Not sure how a curling iron ad ended up next to a news story about a woman being abused by one though.

Has this been posted yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=EMUiFQwZlDQ

It is, niggers are just retarded. "Nigga" was never a separate word from "Nigger", they made that up when they realized they couldn't talk properly.

It depends on where you live, you retards.

I had no idea black people could be racist about the first nations. What did the Wypipo tribe ever do to them?

>None y'all
fuck off nigger

Have you ever eaten white American food?

N S A
L
O
N
D
O
N

Last time white people were pissed off about someone, the area around Palestine was genocided, the Middle East was crusaded into oblivion, Africa was fucked in the ass and used as living coal to power trains, East Asia was thrown into an Opium anarchy, South Asia was turned into a theatric playground, Americas were wiped out, and for shits and giggles they decided to war among themselves when the other races proved too boring ending in nukes being used on a bunch of upstart riceniggers.
Every time before white people descended with any of the aforementioned events, they had a century or few of decadence and the appearance of instability and weakness, but that would change in an instant if pissed off enough.
So keep on insulting.

MY NAME IS WYPIPO PETE

I'M THE MASSA OF THE AFRO BEAT

WHEN I PLAY THE WHIPS I GO

CRACK CRACKA COON

CRACK CRACKA COON

CRACK CRACKA COON

America

Wanda Sykes is the only female comedian who has a good bit about vaginas.
It's a shame she's dipped so much in quality in recent years but she used to be gold.
youtube.com/watch?v=Jv5pjSRSLGQ

>*entire crowd AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS