Remember when Hollywood tried to make Seth Rogen into a sex symbol?

Remember when Hollywood tried to make Seth Rogen into a sex symbol?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4935148/These-young-men-accused-rape-cleared.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally fozzy bear in human form

Remember when it was acceptable to make a movie about a guy fucking a drunk girl, lying about putting a condom on, and getting her pregnant? That shit is rape on so many levels in 2017.

>Hollywood tried to make Seth Rogen into a sex symbol?
Things that never happened.

I hope.

Christ, it's starting to disturb me how many movies from the last decade could have never been successful if it was made today.

The Hangover is the one that comes to mind most of all.

I mean the plot is literally all the characters getting roofied.

But the main joke of the movie was that Seth Rogen was hideous and she only fucked him because she hadn't had sex in years and was very drunk

>guy fucking a drunk girl
He was even more drunk than her (not that it matters anymore)
>lying about putting a condom on
That's not what happened - he was fumbling with the condom and she said "just do it already" and he took it to mean "just have sex without the condom" - he never lied about using one

I remember MovieBlob's review of The Hangover 2.
He had a huge fucking tantrum about how it was so "transphobic" because one of the guys had sex with a ladyboy and MovieBlob literally said "get over it" and "it's not a big deal"

He conveniently forgets that
1) The guy was literally drugged with a date-rape drug which was also mixed with alcohol
2) The guy was engaged and ready to be married the next day
3) The guy was straight and got fucked in the ass by a ladyboy
4) The ladyboy didn't use a condom, and HIV/AIDS is a VERY big problem in Thailand

But apparently because the guy is horrified by the revelation that he was raped by a ladyboy while drugged, he's totally transphobic and evil!

Imagine if that fucking scene had happened to a woman, he'd be screaming for blood faster than you could say "m'lady"

I'm not saying I think the premise of the movie is rape, I'm just saying if it were released today, that would be the reaction.

That poster pissed me off so much

They didn't, i mean the fucking poster on ops pic even implied that Seth is an ugly fuck

Men can't get raped though because they are at the top of the societal power structure.

nothing sexier than a doughy Jew

Yeah, that's what I always thought. Seth was always cast like an ugly loser that somehow still managed to score with hot chicks because of subterfuge or weird circumstance. Kinda like Leisure Suit Larry.

I got a stats for you

They didn't. You retard

>societal power structure
Women have all the power in social settings though

How can you get raped by a girl? Unless she's fat and/or ugly then obviously. But just push her off

No, I mean even if a woman forces a guy to fuck at gunpoint, it's not rape because he's a man.
I'm not talking about reality. I'm talking about liberal fantasy land.

But what if an average height white guy gets raped by a tall white guy?

meant for

sup

It's not rape. Liberals don't care about the countless men that get raped in prison and the military. They mostly don't care about the rampant molestation and rape of underage black girls in ghettos. They mostly just care about 19 year old airheads that have a wine cooler then regret fucking some guy the day after. Those are the real victims.

One flew over the cuckoo's nest
>he talks about fucking 15 year old girls and how tight their cunts are
Scarface
>general misogyny
Black Dynamite
Donnie Brasco

One Flew Over would also not be made now days because of all the bullshit about depictions of mental illness.

In Annie Hall, his friend talks about how he just interrupted him from fucking two 16 year old twins. In Manhattan he's fucking a high-schooler.

I don't know about that. Watch an episode of Gotham where they go to the Arkham Asylum. All of the inmates are just screaming and jumping around like monkeys.

They also don't care about thousands of girls under 13 being repeatedly gang raped

>the worst (((actors))) from Freaks and Geeks had the biggest careers

Really made me think

>these 20 year olds think the dadbod doesn't work

If you make a girl laugh you get much more pussy than all that useless gym time. If you lift for you good. If you lift for pussy you are wasting time and effort.

Rape is pretty much only white men fucking white women.

>I mean the plot is literally all the characters getting roofied.

Yeah but it's men so nobody cares

>oh no please don't make me rub your nipples! no! i'm being raped by a female!

>The Next day
Usually it's 14 months later when the girl decides she actually didn't want to have sex she doesn't even remember having with a guy.

And that poster is actually crazy because the girl is named and pictured. Women are kept completely anonymous to the public usually.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4935148/These-young-men-accused-rape-cleared.html

Very interesting article on all this. I wonder why these cases come to court when they are so so weak.

I've found the weirdest stuff turns girls on. Standard shit you should know how to do like start a fire, hang some shit on your walls, or basic car maintenance.

Holy fuck I had a weird as fuck dream about Rotherham today. I was just walking around it for like 3 hours and thinking fuck this whole city is so fucking shit.

I've never even been there.

These stories are horrific, but it is always entertaining seeing liberals have to decide whether they care more about preventing rape or promoting immigration.

not really that entertaining anymore considering they seem to care more about promoting immigration over rape

At least it's only going on in Europe..r-right?

>Tagline Reads "What if this Guy Got You Pregnant"

I don't think that was complimentary or an attempt to make him seem sexy. The real mystery is why this film over 2 hours long, that shit is truly unforgivable.

Except Larry got shot down so much

Because he was a manlet. If He was at least 6 3 he'd have had a 80% success rate.

No, that poster implies the opposite

all judd apatow movies are ~20 minutes too long

good

>The real mystery is why this film over 2 hours long, that shit is truly unforgivable.

A Judd Apatow Production™

>Remember when Hollywood tried to make Seth Rogen into a sex symbol?
Nope.

Those standarts do not apply to leftist degeneracy.

Noone cares as long as it's (((diverse)))

When I mathed this out for myself I felt like a sexist for knowing the truth

They joke about his ugliness multiple times in the film. Most by himself.

Where did it all go so wrong for her?

More like Hollywood trying to make out hot girls fuck losers.

>HIV/AIDS is a VERY big problem in Thailand

Seriously? I've been saving up for a trip to Pattaya to fuck all the petite girls there. Now I'm afraid that I'll catch something even if I wear a condom.