"Why didn't you nominate me, Sup Forums? Your ol' buddy Rubio...

>"Why didn't you nominate me, Sup Forums? Your ol' buddy Rubio? We'd be trashing Clinton right now; this election would be all but over at this point if you had voted for me instead of that blathering imbecile Trump..."

Well, Sup Forums? What do you have to say for yourself?

FUCK OFF lil marco

check my 7

Let's dispel the fiction....

no me gusta lil' rubio

He couldn't even beat Trump in Florida. Rubia had no chance.

And that's because he had nobody but himself to blame. He ran for Senate on the Tea Party ticket of keeping the illegals out. Then he sponsored an amnesty bill. The Floridians will never trust that backstabber again.

eat shit

DISPEL

>"Why didn't you bangarang, Sup Forums? Your ol' boy Rufio? We'd be trashing grown-ups right now"

>sips water

9/11 post

>implying there is a difference between him and Hillary outside of gun control and abortions.

I'll give it to you

Nah he'd just take a check and let clinton win.

ANYTHING TO DISTRACT FROM THE KKKILLARY KKKLINTON KKKAMPAIGN KKKATASTROPHE, EH SHILL?

CTR ON FUCKING SUICIDE WATCH
SPAMMING POL WITH ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO DISTRACT FROM THE KILLARY BODY KOUNT

Beautiful. Added to "best of Sup Forums" folder.

Waste of Hitler's quads.

Mitt Romney couldn't beat Obama when all he had to be was not Obama. Would any of the other republicans be able to stand up to the democrats? Fuck no.

>We'd be trashing Clinton right now
She would have questioned your sexuality the after you became the nominee

are you seriously comparing 2nd term Obama with current scandal-ridden Clinton?

literally clinton is universally disliked, a ton of people are only voting for her because she's Not Trump

THE DELEGATES DANHULD

Rubio is a shill, but he seems like a nice guy, and I'd probably go to a foam party with him. No homo.

Even worse
>dispel with

>gee rafael, two rings?

D-D-D-Daaahnald

Be thankfull that you Republican, doing what you did as a Democrat would have get you suicided