WW2 movie shows French Resistance as an important organization and crucial to the Allied war effort

>WW2 movie shows French Resistance as an important organization and crucial to the Allied war effort

Go home Lindybeige, no one likes you.

fun fact: more french collaborated with the vichy regime than the resistance.

>WW2 movie
>nazis are depicted as demons in human form

the french did more lifting while they were beeing conquered, than the brits did in the whole war.

>>WW2 movie shows US Army as an important organization and crucial to the Allied war effort

top kekski

Why does he hate the Jerries and Frogs so much?

>2017 movie shows any american's are resistant to Russian propoganda.

kek, how unrealistic.

The French Resistance was pretty important though, helped us out a lot across the channel.

Not to mention other resistance forces around Europe too.

>WW2 movie depicts western front as relevant at all to the outcome

>uk and usa trick retarded russians into dying by the tens of millions while they sit in their island fortresses, only to rush in at the last minute and take half the spoils

>us

>they still get tricked by communism and demographically die off in few decades
Anglo cucks lose even when they win.

this
i love butthurt russkie tears
>b-but muh Stalingrad, muh Kursk

People forget that the Nazis treated the French well enough.

If Russians stopped fighting so much, they would have been the same too.

I'm not sure if you're trolling but either way please don't post again.

because he's english, we all hate jerries and frogs

German here, we secretly loved the French, they were like our estranged gay brother that needed some loving electro therapy to get him off the international jew cock. Slavs were doomed though, nothing redeemable about that scum.

>t. slav rapebaby

t. butthurt "slavic" german rapebaby

French industry was pretty important to the German war effort. No way the invasion of the ussr could have happened without French oil.

you mean Romanian oil?

>However, most rapes did not result in pregnancies, and many pregnancies did not result in the victims giving birth. Abortions were the preferred choice of rape victims, and many died as a consequence of internal injuries after being brutally violated, untreated sexually transmitted diseases due to a lack of medicine, badly performed abortions, and suicides, particularly for traumatized victims who had been raped many times. In addition, many children died in postwar Germany as a result of widespread starvation, scarce supplies, and diseases such as typhus and diphtheria. The infant mortality in Berlin reached up to 90 per cent.

lel Our women rather killed themselves with rusty coathangers than giving birth to retarded slav offspring.

You will always be my dearest cocksleeve, Hans.

Still, over million babies born. Did you more good than harm. Look at the voters. Eastern Krauts love Germany more than the western nerds.

> (OP)
>fun fact: more french collaborated with the vichy regime than the resistance.
wtf I love the French now

>WW2 movie shows French Resistance as an important organization and crucial to the Allied war effort
They're good stock characters with instant drama. Plus now you get to have a character with a different accent who's not in the same uniforms worn by everyone else in the movie.

>forgetting how French Resistence cells leaked critical info on Nazi troop movements and future assault plans that pave the way for the Normandy and other French landings coordinated by both English and French intelligence.

>listen very carefully I shall say zis only once

french """"resistance"""" was a fucking joke
more like collaborators
pic related - what a real resistance looks like

>WW2 movie shows french resistance fighters spending all their time rounding up and executing their own men and not really contributing to the war effort because they're all teachers and businessmen and have no idea how to fight a war

pretty kino