You know Trump is fucked right? it's been fun but this is the death of America

You know Trump is fucked right? it's been fun but this is the death of America.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_election_in_Virginia,_2014
youtube.com/watch?v=5hkLgU2A8vQ&ab_channel=EdGillespie
youtube.com/watch?v=5gJ7gGO5Zfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's hopeless

pack it up....

PA, WI, and MI are all swing states at this point.

huh, never thought of it that way.
guess I'm #mentallyillforhill now

>virginia

My trips don't lie. For decades you let shit degenerate to this sad state of affairs and now at end you are trying to pull it all back. Good luck.

Not an argument.

Jesus Christ I already told you I was voting Hillary now, what more do you want!?

A statement of fact is not an argument. Very observant leaf.

Shit you're right. Guess #I'mWithHer now.

Not an argument.

Molyneux thread? Molyneux thread.

ANYTHING TO DISTRACT FROM THE KKKILLARY KKKLINTON KKKAMPAIGN KKKATASTROPHE, EH SHILL?

CTR ON FUCKING SUICIDE WATCH
SPAMMING POL WITH ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO DISTRACT FROM THE KILLARY BODY KOUNT

what trips, you nigger

>using KKK as a pejorative and insulting it on every C and some non-Cs
Firstly, don't insult the KKK like that. Secondly,
N
O
T

A
N

A
R
G
U
M
E
N
T

Yes leaf very good it wasn't an argument.

Do you know what that isn't?

a bump?

Trump can never win... it's over... wow...

This is the most encouraging thing I've seen yet

>new mexico
>relevant

>making arguments
lol no but here are some more facts.

date?

Just Now.

>trips

Liberal purge when?

>I unironically trust the lugenpresse to provide reliable numbers

Still, we're getting somewhere. You started to approach the idea of maybe hinting at the concept of the shade of a mild argument.

>implying
I aint no cunt faced liberal.

None of those states are sing states except VA, and even then VA is very blue according to the polls apparently. Unless they are polling the wrong demographics, but that is doubtful.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_election_in_Virginia,_2014

This election was almost won by a single ad which Gillespie ran in Loudoun, Fairfax, and PW county Monday night before the polls opened Tuesday. youtube.com/watch?v=5hkLgU2A8vQ&ab_channel=EdGillespie

He outperformed polls by ~10%, by overperforming in Northern Virginia by 1.5%-1.8%
The state election is decided inside the beltway, and they of course hate Trump more than they hate Hillary.

Trump has little shot of winning, but it will be one of the last continental states to be called on election night, and due to the VA electoral board's general shenanigans I expect lawyers on both sides absolutely beside themselves for a few days getting to the bottom of where the fuck all the votes disappeared to.

face it
we've already lost
there's no point fighting it anymore
this is the end for Trump

It's funny how Democrats can literally win the presidency this easily. And it's made worse by demographics. Trump really does have a 20% chance to win at best.

Keep swinging you might pull off a hail mary and i really hope you do just that.

trump will win all the grey states minus colorado though

This is the official (real) map

Hillary will win Texas.

>state
>color
Yeah fucking right

He doesn't win in that situation. Do the math.

mine

VA is lost, and its a total liberal shithole of a state now anyway

Trumps ahead in michigan you stupid nignog.

New mexico and Wisconsin are going red. End of story.

Colorado by 2 shit

Colorado by 2 shit ad WI

Also Pennsylvania should be blue in that pic. My bad.

Fake, that poll is proven to be inaccurate.

>Trump wins
>boards swarmed with alt-right retards spamming MAGA
>trump loses
>boards spammed with 'RECOUNT' and butthurt fags cry about how 'democracy doesn't work'

This election year is going to be to most cancerous in history.

lol ..... Okay show me then.

Too much hype the memes took over.

Okay i will explain.

NM & CO are swinging towards Trump because of Gary "the motherfucking pokemon" Johnson taking so many votes from Hillary "just fuck my election up" Clinton

>PA, WI, and MI are all swing states at this point.
Battleground state!=swing state.

Wisconsin and Pennsylvania oscillate between swing state and lean blue. Michigan is a swing state on 270towin, but most everywhere else it sure as fuck isn't and RCP has Clinton up outside the margin of error consistently for the past fucking year with the exception of one poll from late July.

>Trumps ahead in michigan you stupid nignog.
No.

t. Dipshit gen z faggot that is too young to remember 2000

>It's funny how Democrats can literally win the presidency this easily
Literally every Democrat that knows jack shit about politics would sign up for tossing the electoral college in favor of the popular vote in a fucking heartbeat.

The electoral college favors Republicans. Republicans have just been getting their ass kicked since 1992 except for the brief period of time when 9/11 because 9/11.

I'm Virginian, everyone ive talked to is either voting trump or third party. Clinton will not have this state.

I'm a Hoosier, everyone I've talked to is voting Hillary cept one guy voting Johnson.

Doesn't mean I'm lying or I haven't talked to a lot of people. It just means that most people don't take representative samples of their state based on their personal experiences in their social circle. For instance, my entire social circle is disaffected Republicans and college students.

Johnson needs to get in the debates somehow to peel Hillary's support.

Everyone say they're choosing Johnson in the polls.

It's actually the other way around, this is almost too easy

>implying Florida, Nevada, Ohio, and North Carolina are gimmes for Trump.

that's what the image seems to imply, yes

That would be ideal to have it turn into a three horse race. Hillary will get btfo.

UT might be a swing state. Mormons hate Trump.

>Virginia
>blue
I sure am glad you all think it is blue because Kaine is from there. Nobody liked that chuckle fuck and all I see is red here.

The fate of the world rests in the single hope that Trump wins.

And Nevada, North Carolina, Florida, Iowa, and Ohio.

And it's looking like he's fucked in North Carolina. The same political shifts that have given him a chance in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Wisconsin have fucked him out of North Carolina.

North VA here. This place is infested with DC-type HillShills. The rest of the state will have to BTFO us hard for Virginia to go for Trump.

Nah those are all going red since a minority isn't on the dem ticket.

Rubio or Kasich would cause the lowest Republican turnout in a century. They're leftist cucks who deserve a traitor's death.

NC is at this point. Even Mittens got that one. OH should like Trumps industrial appeal. Agree with NV, but that's not necessary. FL is 50/50 right now

>blacks don't love white women
I thought Sup Forums was supposed to be racist.

Also the first black and the first half black president will both be campaigning for Clinton.

Also, her VP might look whiter than...well Pence, but he speaks perfect Spanish.

no blacks turning out + most DC workers living in maryland = VA going red

proofs: WMATA's MD routes have much higher ridership than their VA routes (at least until the Dulles extension is opened), and MARC has 10x the ridership than VRE.

>Even Mittens got that one.
Demographic shifts retard.

All that spillover from Virginia means NC is probably going dem this year. Trump has a better chance of getting fucking Ohio.

They love fit white women Not old bitches. I find it funny people just assume Hillary will get even 30% of the Obama minorities who tend to not vote anyways.

why the fuck does CO go blue? i know there is alot of "dude weed" people there but like isnt it full of gun loving bear hunting alpine fucks who like to live in americas fortress state in a bunker?

Maybe. NC is looking tied up at the moment trending towards Trump.

you ready for war?

youtube.com/watch?v=5gJ7gGO5Zfc

Minorities have been voting at an increasing rate since the early 90s.

Obama wasn't a fluke, he was a continuation of a trend. Fuck's sake you'd actually know shit about demographics if you go election news from anywhere but here.

>trump winning new mexico

Aspen is home to many rich liberals.

It's looking tied up at the moment in large part due to that batshit Emerson poll that gave Trump generous as shit numbers everywhere.

apparently trumps up 2 pts in CO, I believe it.
There's low hillary enthusiasm here.

He was a fluke his numbers were ridiculously far ahead of any other election in minority terms and you know what? Shit didn't change,so now you have a demotivated base.

No, it's the second, or third, or tenth home of many rich liberals

the election that bush openly stole from gore, yeah that was a shitshow but the left just shrugged its shoulders and waited for 8 years

if the same thing happened to Trump, there would be a short but entertaining civil war

I had a look at it. Another 4 way with Gary "i'm gonna fuck your shit up senpai" Johnson taking votes away from Clinton yet again.

>so now you have a demotivated base
Or would have had if Trump hadn't been Trump, Scalia hadn't died, and all those voter id laws hadn't been going to state and federal courts.

>Scalia hands Hillary the election
The fucking irony.

The only thing that could make this year better is Sheriff Joe getting his ass in jail for contempt of court charges.

The problem wasn't that bush openly stole the election.

The problem is that he took forever doing it.

Shit was horrific.

>My trips don't lie.

Please elaborate on what you think "trips" means. I'm very curious.

You already assume Trump will lose because he is Trump I'd argue he will win it because he is atrump. Nobody the Republicans put forward beat him so what makes you think they'd beat Clinton? You'll realize famous people tend to win things like he will do if you were alive during the Reagan years it is clear.

Kaine VP = VA is probably blue m8

Good shitposting .....

>assuming because

Everyone in Virginia hates him though.

>Nobody the Republicans put forward beat him so what makes you think they'd beat Clinton
Oh, they didn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of beating Clinton.

But they'd all lose for different reasons. Trump's reason is because he's Trump.

>You'll realize famous people tend to win things
Like court cases for racial discrimination? Oh wait. He settled that shit.

It says something when on an objective level fucking Graham would have been the Republican Party's best candidate against Hillary.

FiveThirtyEight shows home state VP gives around a 2% advantage.
FiveThirtyEight also shows primary voter turnout doesn't matter.

It's a pretty fucking sad state of affairs that Republicans can only win if Liberals eat themselves.

You are just looking through biased glasses. He will won because he is Trump. Anybody else would walk in woth a clear dem advantage but Trump is an outsider who pulls people to him because of an increase in the population losing hope in changing things. The reason it is so godly close even when over sampling a large margin of Democrats in proportion to how many are actually even in the country shows just how much people will swing to him, but we'll see the fact you wrote him off so easily is a major mistake on your part because this is indeed a an abnormal election.