9/11 General

Todays marks 15 years since the impetuous destruction of the world trade center in New York City. An incident estimated to kill the lives of over nine thousand americans. In this thread, we grant our respects to America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZmM-2gj5Gc
youtube.com/watch?v=pmaA3jU0ZH0
youtube.com/watch?v=2AYujWCCHRk
youtube.com/watch?v=F2XHeVY4IjI
youtube.com/watch?v=f6FjNmGjc0o
youtube.com/watch?v=8DOnAn_PX6M
m.fark.com/comments/45086/NEWS-FLASH-PLANES-CRASH-INTO-WORLD-TRADE-CENTER-PENTAGON-Our-link-to-CNN-works-thanks-Metafilter-We-have-news-pics-in-comments-section-if-you-have-any-post-it-there
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Word.

It was an honor and a pleasure for my country to take in over 7,000 Americans stranded due all flights being grounded that day.

Stand tall, America.

God bless the United States of America.

I watched a documentary about this, Canada was one of our greatest allies that day

aMERICAN

*sniff
Thanks guys. Got me right in the feels.

RIP lads and lasses. Theirs light at the end of the tunnel

>9000?

>New York values

Digits confirm Trump win and avenge them

>youtube.com/watch?v=2ZmM-2gj5Gc

Paying respects with low, low prices!

Thanks, Brazil. As I said, you have full authority to make fun of us after putting your criminal politicians away if we don't do the same.

>doubles for ants
>a leaf

wtf

what do you mean wtf he didn't put the clip in so he doesn't even mean to fire it

Everyone in this thread can succ a dicc

This is now a Canada appreciation thread

>9/11 proves that you don't need a gun for a terrorist to kill thousands of people
>People still want to ban guns
wew lad

Thank You.

I was in highschool and got to miss a week of class because our school was being used to house Murrican plane people.

Let us remember the past
youtube.com/watch?v=pmaA3jU0ZH0

>tfw in Seventh grade in NJ and no one told us what the fuck was going on the whole time
>see teachers running through the halls, crying
>keep hearing kids getting called to the office via loud speaker
>room phones ringing off the hook
>parents coming into school and grabbing their kids from the desk
>get on bus to get home (no early dismissal)
>I think an asteroid hits earth or something like a nuke
>pissed cause this might effect me playing Resident Evil when I get home
>get off bus stop
>mom is waiting for me, crying
>ask "Whats wrong, mom? What happend?"
>she pets my head
>"A tradgidy."
>go home, turn on T.V.
>OHFUCK.jpg
>blast my system of a down Toxcicity album
>get raged
>power through Resident Evil
>next door neighbor dies in attack

fucking weird times man

wtf I hate 9/11 now

confirmed, friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=F2XHeVY4IjI

>9000 Americans
>3000 tops

Revisionist history

>>>DAILY FRIENDLY 9/11 REMINDER

F

>doesn't get the joke
>has dick pictures at the ready on his computer
>leaf

9,884 Americans have thus far lost their lives in the Towers and subsequently in Iraq and Afghanistan. The War on Terror has nearly cost our nation 10,000 good, American lives. Try counting that number. Try typing 10,000 periods in a word document. Each of those had a name and some mudslime erased it from the face of this Earth for his dune coon god.

Anyone have a realistic idea of what the world would look like if 9/11 never happened?

Its not fucking 9/11 on the west coast yet. Ghoul

fuck whitey

Miracle Mattress had the right idea.
youtube.com/watch?v=f6FjNmGjc0o

It must have been more intense to be on the east cost seeing all that in real time. By the time I was headed to school, the second plane had already hit. It was like a three-hour delayed broadcast. Trippy shit. May have been the first time I learned how time zones worked.

Suck my cock amerilards, you deserved it

>learned how time zones worked
bretty good school, worst cost

>tfw a teacher once had to give the whole class a time out to explain to Jennifer how the solar system worked with planets orbiting the sun
we just pretty much watted out.

Three thousand people die every day btw.

I thought i told you to call me daddy.

OY VEY BUT WHAT ABOUT THE THREE MILLION THE DIED THAT DAY!

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU GOYIM?

9/11 is shit compared to 7/7

Around Yanks, you get shanked.

Dead Americans are good Americans. Happy 11-9 everyone.

will america ever recover

kek

They fucking deserved it after fucking up the middle east.

>Each of those had a name and some mudslime erased it from the face of this Earth for his dune coon god.

you mean people actually tried to defend themselves against an oversea invader? oy vey, muh 10 THOUSAND MUH-REENS!

Love 9/11 memes.

Aww, those poor rabid sand niggers...

What percentage of people do you think were actually offended by this vs. people who think it's funny?

The writing isn't funny, but the realization that their lives are over is hilarious.

fuck americans.

God bless Canada and God bless our United States.

>next door neighbor dies in attack
Damn t'bh

>Word

those pants shitting double digit IQ americans. who gives a fuck about them. they live in the 1st world yet still shit their fucking pants like 2 year olds.

I saw the videos of 9/11 attack and damn just like any terrorist attack or huge attack on civilians it really does make me feel feels you know.

Thank you for your support. We will always be there for the world in times of need.

God bless all of those who fight for freedom and justice, and respect to those who gave their lives so that we may live free today.

Long live America and her peoples, glory to God and all of those who worship him.

What's the sabaton song name?

In all fairness comparing anyone to Simo Haya is a low blow, the guy was born to kill.

>wahh mean ole America bullied a few sandniggers wahhh

t. Australians everywhere.

>glory to God and all of those who worship him.
lel

God bless the USA.

Chris Kyle was based.

He killed so many Muslims.

Sup Forums loves Muslims, though.

To be honest, the buildings before the attack weren't really seen as something to be admired, people took them for granted at the time.

Obligatory must watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=8DOnAn_PX6M

Thanks, Brazil. Maybe you guys are white after all.

No. The Muslims on Sup Forums love Muslims.

Everyone else hates them.

you live in a godless nation

>NarutoOP
You fucking fat bastards aren't even trying anymore.
kankervarkens

I hope something like this happens to One World Trade Center and causes the American electorate to elect Donald Trump.

F

They were an eye sore, really. The new building looks so much better.

gdfsgdfgfdsag564365654

Thank you foreign-bros. Its moments like these that are oddly touching. We'll never know each other or meet, but I feel genuine warmth from these. Thank you

I saw it in person and really it does in fact look architecturally more pleasing, the towers were just your regular corn flaked shaped look.

>DAHNULD

Does anyone have the SA comic from 9/11/01? I can't find it

Honestly guys 9/11 was pretty cool

Like if it was in an action movie instead of IRL it would've been fucking badass

I'm having major feels right now.

many firefighters and people who worked at ground zero after 9/11 cleaning and recovering bodies have also died and will die from diseases and cancers from the environmental aftermath, there was a news story a few years ago about 3 firefighters who died in the same day from ground zero related diseases

Sabaton is fucking gay, and I even liked Winged Hussars.

It must be

>subsequently in Iraq

Reminder that Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.

rip ;_;

God bless these states, and may our freedom forever endure.

USA USA

I'm hosting a cytube event from 8:40AM to 9PM ET. We can relive the events of 9/11 as it happened on CNN.
Join me at cytub(dot)be/r/911memorial

Here's an old fark thread in real time during 9/11. Mildly interesting read.

m.fark.com/comments/45086/NEWS-FLASH-PLANES-CRASH-INTO-WORLD-TRADE-CENTER-PENTAGON-Our-link-to-CNN-works-thanks-Metafilter-We-have-news-pics-in-comments-section-if-you-have-any-post-it-there

I live on the west coast so when i woke up shit was already going down

Kek is upon us

i was there