New Mexico is turning into a swing state and might even be leaning red based on recent polling

>new Mexico is turning into a swing state and might even be leaning red based on recent polling

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/pew-57m-hispanics-now-in-u.s.-17-of-population-54-of-total-growth/article/2601396
reuters.com/statesofthenation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Where are they getting their numbers from?

I believe it. Texans are fleeing the western pan handle en masse to NM due to the massive illegal infestation combined with the Syrian resettlement program in Amarillo.

It literally says their source at the bottom of their tweet, you stupid Hobbit.

>implying my eyes work

You post that same shitty source every day. Is this the new Longroom?

>same shitty source
The source isn't this Twitter it's Ipsos.

Also, holy shit, Trump could actually get NV, MI, OH, NC, CO, WI and FL

Honestly. I think Trumps best chance is in Wisconsin. Can we really count on NM to flip with all of the Hispanics? And I know for a fact Clinton is not up 13 points here in Virginia, no I have a problem believing these polls. It's hard to believe Trump up by 10 in NM, when Clinton is "up" 13 in Virginia. At most she might be up by a point here.

In my armchair pundit experience, these are outliers unless proven by different polls. I'd wager Climton is ahead of Trump in NM but I'd say that margin is cut by 10-11 in VA. Also ME-2 is going Trump so I dont know how she is ahead by 20 at most she is ahead by 5 or 6

Gary A. Leppo is from New Mexico and he siphons more from dems than reps

wtf I hate New Mexico now

You have an idea about Wisconsin or Michigan?

Border states want a wall.

Rust belt wants its jobs back.

Gary Johnson is apparently doing well in New Mexico too.

Hopefully taking away votes for hilary rather than trump.

they just pull them out of their of ass, i'm pretty sure about that.

>I think Trumps best chance is in Wisconsin.

I hear a couple of ppl say this but what makes Wisconsin flippable?

Working class and union voters

Same with Michigan. Both Wisconsin and Michigan could easily flip if Trump puts the effort in.

Because of Trumps working class policy, and Wisconsin's Demographics help him out, as they have a large gop base in that state, and they know what the supreme courts means to the country.

We will inherit this land despite your objections. Just as the Germans were disliked by the English founders but went on to outnumber them and took over this nation demographically. Now excuse me I breed another brown baby with my wife you white cucks.
washingtonexaminer.com/pew-57m-hispanics-now-in-u.s.-17-of-population-54-of-total-growth/article/2601396

I've said it once and I'll say it again, if Paul LOW ENERGY Ryan actually appears with Trump in public in Wisconsin, that will bring enough people together ( rep / dem ) for him to win the state. Plenty of union workers love Trump.

WI is much better than MI in my opinion. Id say MI would go republican though if VA went Republican

FOUR - NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Many Hispanics in New Mexico are descended from white Spaniards. The Aztec swarm is a recent phenomenon.

Why don't they report Ipsos polls on realclearpolitics?

They do you have to filter it to all four candidates not just Trump vs Hillary.

Its how they niggered RCP after the convention

I CLIMB MOUNTAINS

I have it filtered for all presidential polls and this one isn't showing up.

Gary Johnson might honestly win us the election. He's taking a lot of the more sane liberals in states like NM and WI.

It will probably be there tomorrow

Stein and Johnson are splitting the Dem vote.

There's no report of this on Ipsos's website either, I'm gunna have to call bullshit on this.

Would Paul Ryan actually help him that much?

Third Reich Mike will clean up the streets.

Compared to Cuck Walker, Paul Ryan is loved by his constituents. Then if somehow he could turn the wanna-be BLM shit (by this I mean when they had a chimpout when the black dude actually had a gun on him got shot) it could flip the state. Maybe even give him enough momentum.

Ok I found out what this is. It's not exactly a poll. It's a weighed weeky poll where they fix the numbers based on who they believe is going to turn out.

reuters.com/statesofthenation/

Weird numbers

I live in Virginia. I live in Hampton. Close by Langley Air force base and Fort Eustis and Newport News naval station with thirty minutes away from Norfolk naval station with the coast guard station in Yorktown.

I don't see how Hillary wins Virginia. I'm sorry but Trump will win.

This election cycle the blacks don't give a shit about some bitch who calls them super predators.

I'm half white and half Latino but I'm going for Trump. I talk to a lot of blacks while they hate Trump also hate Hillary and won't vote this year unless Obama runs again lol we got this my pol brothers.

Isn't the Northern part of your state cucked? I mean, Bush won it by a large margin in 04, but Obama won by the same margin in both of his terms. How do you expect him to win you guys, especially with Kaine on the ticket? Clinton had a higher primary turnout, and half the Republicans voted Rubio.

I'm in Charlottesville, VA. There are effectively no vocal Centipedes here.

NoVA, Richmond, Charlottesville - all cucked.

>no vocal Centipedes
What do you mean by this?

Im in Virginia as well in NOVA. I have seen no president campaign signs other than Trump.

>Hispanics
A lot of the hispanics in new mexico are actual spanish people, not beaners. The us census classifies people in a very retarded way

How come Obama won it by large margins compared to Romney winning neighboring Arizona and Texas?

So this is how it goes, yes northern Va is cucked as hell however the blacks up there don't have the same passion as they did with Obama.

Romney lost by 4 or 5? points so now that we have Hillary who have people going man not this bitch are just going to sit this one out.

Tim Kaine isn't really remembered for anything to be honest he only won the senate because George Allen said macaca which is a racist term.

George Allen would have won if he didn't spew that slur. So take Tim Kaine out of play. He was selected only for his ass kissing to the DNC way back then.

If Rubio's and Cruz's voters turn to Trump then Trump will win. Hillary had about 200k more voters than Trump but she was only running against 2? other people, Bernie being her only real challenger. He only got 250k? votes so I don't expect to see a real change of support for them to vote Hillary as most are college students who will be busy getting high or doing other crap.

So Lets say Hillary gets 650k votes, I'm giving her 100k more votes than the primary.

Trump needs to get 340k more votes than he got on primary day. Rubio, Cruz, Kasich, and Carson got way more votes than O'Malley(he only got about 4k? votes) So if those Republicans really hate Hillary and Trump is improving his trust worthiness among conservative voters who HATE and I mean they despise Hillary where they tell me they are only voting Trump to keep her out (these are white supporters)

So Trump really needs to get about 150k voters that voted for Rubio, 80-90k voters who voted Cruz, 30k voters who voted Kasich, and 15k voters who voted Carson

You think the polls and media are making it seem like Clinton has more support than she does in your state?

Shit he would lose. Well, I suck at math. Lets hope those voters who voted Cruz, Rubio, Carson, Kasich that 50% of them turn for Trump

>Lets hope those voters who voted Cruz, Rubio, Carson, Kasich that 50% of them turn for Trump
But you guaranteed a Trump victory in your first post

I have seen no signs of ANY candidate in Hampton (primary black and illegal immigrant area)

The media is most likely giving her leverage because of the blacks vote democrats and because of Tim Kaine our former governor and senator.

Virginia is MUCH closer than people are giving Trump.

Now what I like is Trump faced five other republicans, Hillary only had Bernie.

Trump is actually gaining people who didn't vote in the primary to vote in the general election because it's the big deal and religious people are going for Trump because they believe they must choose the lesser of the evil even though they don't like Trump. They were going for Cruz because his dad is a pastor.

So we are banking on Rubio, Cruz, Carson, Kasich voters in the primary to bring us home Virginia.

Reconquista

I was low balling voters who voted the other four republicans in turning for Trump. Just by speaking to people who don't like Trump and only holding their nose to pull the lever for him.

Looking at the primary numbers now and if Trump can pull in 200k of Rubio voters and 100k of Cruz ect ect with Kasich and Carson then it's ours to win.

I just don't see them going for Hillary, they despise her. Military area around here too. Retired vets don't like her due to them having Security clearances and a very few with Top Secrete clearances.