Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jSjI7gwuKtg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Capeshit af

Not a meme

It really is, desu.

>not respecting ambitious visionary film-making

baneposting having given me more laughs than any other, so its the King/

people shit on Snyder all the time, but when did Marvel movies ever produce a scene like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=jSjI7gwuKtg

Nice bait, not a meme though

That's not a meme
There are shitskins that actually believe it's good

Poo in loo

I hate the "Bvs is a good movie" meme.

Baneposting is the highest form of art.

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

BvS isn't good.
BvS The Secondary Extreme SuperBat Snyder's Choice Series® Director's Edit Double Supreme Edition is pure kino.

This is exactly why this meme is for hacks. It’s generated exactly zero OC.

Mine's pretending to be retarded by pretending that BvS was a bad movie desu

Movie theater greentext stories are literally the only good meme threads left on Sup Forums. I love how they just keep getting more and more bizarre with falcons, Roberts, popcorn mines, crab legs, etc.

toddlers, leave this board
back to plebbit.

DESIGNATED

Taxkino

>Comparing one shitty franchise to another shitty franchise

Why don't you user just go to Plebbit and leave us be?

It's a meme. Defending it is a meme. Snyder is a meme. You're a meme. This place is a meme.

The Spiderman homecoming edits.

my favorite meme is pretending bvs was a masterpiece is just a meme instead of a fact