Damn

Damn

Wow OP, that is a very interesting speech you gave there. Really inspiring.

Any way fuck you I'm calling dibs on Raven.

Why is her nose so curved?

Is Raven jewish?

She's a half demon jew

>Rachel Roth
Yes.

curved!= crooked

Jews have protruding jew noses, not dainty femenine ones.

forget the nose, theres another body part Im worried about

The chin?

no star fires fucking skeleton legs

No, Judaism is passed through the mother's side.

What about her monkey arms?

Fucking bullies

By this you mean her tracts of land?

Because she inherited some great tracts.

Do you think Raven would give good hugs? She looks so cuddly to me.

>Hugging a hormonal teen while you both wear skintight spandex

This is asking to get poked with an awkward boner

Luckily his back is arched.

You can't be curvy without a nice soft layer of fat so that's an advantage but I'm pretty sure her technique would be pretty clumsy. She needs practice.

I used to watch the show when it was on CN when I was younger, at school in the mornings and at home, and I guess I liked it because I remember watching it often.

I don't think I was into it enough to think about it to the extent where I was paying attention to the story (or maybe I wasn't old enough to realize there was an on going plot), but I liked it.

I've kept trying and trying to watch this show all the way through but I kept getting distracted by other things. Now that I'm not dealing with school shit I finally finished it, and I really like it. I also finally get why people were mad TTG didn't follow in its steps, even though that's not a complaint I have, (I don't like the show because of its humor, not because it isn't living up to the old show's standards).

But I am curious, I know the comics and everything go a long way, and there's lots of incarnations of these characters, but I'm more interested in this show's universe version. Is there more of that or is the only thing related to it being TTG?

There was a comic series called Teen Titans Go! which predates the TV show of that name and was just more stories using these character designs. It was hit-or-miss at best and some of the art is very, very ugly.

tiddies

You think Starfire, Jinx, and Terra ever got jealous of Raven's tits?

Terra maybe, not sure about Jinx.
In the series they said Starfire never thought much about her beauty.

What's your source for the episodes?

Video comment references in comics/shows/movies are so obnoxious.

kametsu

Ay what that's where I got mine. What's with your filename though.

What's with YOUR filenames.

have a mega or torrent for this? never found a 1080p

At first I thought and hoped it was from a new Zone flash animation.

I don't think she really gave them much opportunity to be jealous of her. It wasn't like she was flaunting them around wherever she went. She kept herself covered up underneath her cape most of the time.

Yeah I sleep in my street clothes every night too.

They have to be ready at any moment to go out.

Was that supposed to be a Holy Grail reference?

Duh.

I do, a lot. Sometimes I even leave my boots on.

>that feeling when you catch your girlfriend kissing another guy but she says she was just trying to learn his language

Jewish women are often Titty monsters...

It doesn't have to do with the standards of the old show. iirc, there was a vague announcement that made it seem like there would finally be another season of TT. Later that turned out to be TTG.

wait what, EXISTS THE VERSION IN 1080p???

I guess she's like Tara Strong.

I was going to mention this by making a thread about it, but I'm not the kind of pretentious fag to say my opinion and then "fight me bitches" in an OP.

I really can't stand Raven's voice for the majority of the show. Sometimes it's fine but it's pretty grating at times.

I also knew the only responses I'd get are "you hating tara fucking strong bro" or "she's got breasts so she's got a pass" waifu responses, or people seeming to agree with me while really they're just trying to be contrarian. I didn't want to start anything, so I was hoping a TT thread would show up eventually so I could get it off my chest.

I'm sort of disappointed aside from the occasional Raven mention and even more rarely a Starfire one, the show isn't discussed much.

Back when it was airing, did Sup Forums talk about it alot? I don't think there's any archives that far back, and sadly I came in right after everything was probably cooling off from the show.

Sup Forums came into existence less than a year before the final episode

>I really can't stand Raven's voice for the majority of the show. Sometimes it's fine but it's pretty grating at times.

I think the voice is kind of hot.

I'm just wondering how Tara does the voice without breaking her throat. Shit's gotta be annoying to keep up.

desu this show's Slade is one of my favorite villains, I just wish they would've ended him on a more proper note

Haunted was still one of the most intense things I've watched.

Yea, and to me just like the Russian Spy-tier sexy voice, it just comes off grating to me. I get it was supposed to mainly sound dark like her vibes were, and that it being sexy was just a helpful side effect to the tone, but it still doesn't do it for me.

Well he did come back to life.

BUT HE LEFT THAT FUCKING SWEET ASS AXE

I couldn't stand the bright flashes of this show on every single fucking impact. Even a pizza hitting the ground.

God damn my eyes. I know its an action show but come on.

We don't do that in real life.

They are always true tho.

>We don't do that in real life
women don't get jealous of other women's physical attributes? That's the biggest load of shit I've heard all day! You might be an exception, but most normie women (Those who don't browse 4chin), get tremendously jealous and bitter towards women whom they think are better looking then they are.

What would happen if Starfire kissed an illiterate, uneducated mute?

ugh, Tween titans? take that shit to Sup Forums

TTG is the best incarnation

Well her powers don't make her regress to whatever they're standing is, her people's kissing powers just transfer knowledge.

One time I was dating a girl for a few weeks, she was spending the night and I had hardcore whisky dick. Anyway, so dick didn't do, and she flipped shit about a bunch of stuff like traditional beauty and blondes. Took me about an hour to get her calmed down. Naturally that killed any hope of me getting into it afterward.

So yes, most women get the worst kind of penis envy.

I'm sure you'll hook someone with this.

I liked her before anyone else did. I talked Toonzone into her design back in 2003.

Everyone there was essentially levels of worried about the anime style and how it was going to be too childish. For the most part it wasn't hard to get people to come around to Raven's design after
>breasts
>voice clips were released

I also remember people being pissed Starfire's tits weren't big enough like in the comics. They were expecting a lot out of the show, but it delivered very differently.

TZ was different back then, all those years ago. Makes me wish it was the same so I could have another chatting place to fallback on.

So, if she kissed Jericho, she'd know ASL?

>TZ was different back then, all those years ago. Makes me wish it was the same so I could have another chatting place to fallback on.

That place is just a shell of what it used to be. So lifeless and boring now.

You dodged a bullet famalam. Women should understand that being wasted has complications with getting it up. What a cunt.

>BEING DRUNK SHOULDN'T AFFECT MY BEAUTY GETTING THROUGH TO YOU, MALE

How come literally no one EVER talks about the comedic bouncing of Starfire's breasts in the episode where Robin had to take that one girl to Prom? It was when Robin was in the Tower living room and she was on the screen.

You guys talk about Raven's inanimate breasts more than Star's bouncing ones.

>breasts

I now remember Slade giving me the creeps back when the show premiered new episodes.

christ, what's wrong with her head?

what's wrong with YOUR head?

So was this episode a metaphor for rape?

I didn't mind the anime-inspired designs, but the constant early-2000s animesque visual gags... Just, good God. I wanted to like it when it came out, I really did.

no

Slade was responsible for my sexual awakening at the age of 10.

I didn't know my quality was so bad.

>things change , i don't like em...member when...?

shit grandpa, Internet is evolving for the better, is no longer a hugbox for bullied rejects and geeks
Its for everybody now, if you don't like it, make your own internet.

Also 2003 was too weeb, deal with it

>>things change , i don't like em...member when...?
I only said one thing about how I wish a site was how it was when I used it. Doesn't mean I feel that way about the world, and in this instance it wasn't for the better, more kids are using it now than back then, and their terminology isn't what makes me tick with them, it's their pathetic excuse for "discussion" and trying to sound smart when they're far from it.

It'd be like if this board stopped accepting Cartoons and just Comics, and no Cartoons board was made. It looses its purpose that it's had for a long time.

This is Sup Forums. People making hasty assumptions about others' thoughts and motivations is par for the course.

What a luxurious life you must live to feel so safe while you sleep.

I watched this yesterday, I was shocked they were massaging her ass.