Chose your words carefully big guy, this is my wife your talking about here

Chose your words carefully big guy, this is my wife your talking about here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xbllxgxgQVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JQIyYN0ZsSs
youtube.com/watch?v=qIGjr3MuL3g
youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo
youtube.com/watch?v=8SwuoDtplfU
youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw
youtube.com/watch?v=utdYpeA0_04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SarDO...accent on the DO

nick, my wife's laying here bloody and bashed

I'm gonna be honest the first time I saw this I was high as fuck and I laughed so hard I almost died

Did they ever say if she was a field hockey player ?

>big guy

was sam memeing on us?

these are the best world peace skits

youtube.com/watch?v=xbllxgxgQVQ

youtube.com/watch?v=JQIyYN0ZsSs

youtube.com/watch?v=qIGjr3MuL3g

youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo

>I DIDNT TRIP YOU
>YOU FELL

>do you really wanna sit here and go through the rigamaroo
the delivery is fucking perfect in this skit

>g-g-ggib me ma job back!
>I c-can't even afford helath insurance

Is there anyone who encapsulates the patheticness of the alt-right more than Sam "cuckold" Hyde?

>youtube.com/watch?v=qIGjr3MuL3g
How did he get away with this? Isn't this kind of thing considered extremely racist in the US?

he didn't get away with it, his show got cancelled

Sam thinks he’s a boundary pusher except RDJ did it almost a decade ago in Tropic Thunder. MDE is crap.

>it is racists to depict anything

jys

which one's the funny one?

not quite

youtube.com/watch?v=8SwuoDtplfU

youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw

youtube.com/watch?v=utdYpeA0_04

nick is bae

>... David Duke

pay up for hydewars

Who is to blame for WOrld peace being cancelled Sup Forums?

Tim your shows suck you irrelevant hack

me

What was the meaning of this skit

Also who is the actress?

why didn't sam protect him

Viewtiful Blockhead Joe

seriously. imagine he never ran for president

Guys please
Whats the name of the woman in the pic,
I searched Google but nothing came up.
Help me.

actually not tim

Charls seems like he was fucked the hardest out of all of them, I agree with you.

you needn't feel ashamed

no it's not

he looks like a sex offender

more like a god

Yes.

Sam says something like "My field hockey wife". It's probably the funniest part of the sketch to me.

I'm sure if he even lost we'd still have a better chance of having World Peace

I toss and turn at night thinking of which I'd rather have

yeah *charles has always seemed like he likes the dick

sam just can't help but fuck trannies

if you're experiencing a psychotic break maybe

FUCK you bitch

I find them hit and miss but when they hit they are so much funnier/more interesting than anything on the market today

The wine party sketch is in a league of its own. I think my kids will be watching that in 20 years.

>get away with this
In case you haven't noticed, his show got cancelled and his career's in the can

soulbrothanumbuh3 was right, these faggots didn't get cancelled over some tiff over politics, they just suck.

thanks

when sam kissed her it was the most disgusting thing on television ever and i hope she got paid a lot for that

no, they did actually get canceled over politics you delusional nigger faggot

still got better ratings than the first season of Eric Andre tho

>Sup Forumsmblr cancer telling anyone to go back
AHHAAH

it all really feels like it's over, they never recovered from WP getting cancelled and Hyde getting too caught up in Trump winning. If they just hit the ground running and kept on self-financing skits they could've done it, maybe not

it's a shame, they seem like great guys even if Sam gets a bit annoying after a while and goes off into his sort of banal commentary

Actually it was the actress that had to pay to get the opportunity to kiss Sam

they got cancelled, and blacklisted on tv because they suck?
are you willing to bet on that?

>youtube.com/watch?v=qIGjr3MuL3g
lol he literally
*SMACKS LIPS*

>Quadroon Sam
>implying Charls and Nick's break-up skits weren't better

>not posting Prison Charls or Hyper Gen X

ay yo trex come help me swag this kid out

soulbrothanumbuh3 is actually really great. i even like them more so than MDE. I think MDE aren't as subtle although soulbro has his flaws (Too many pop culture references). BUT MDE were cancelled over politics. AS wanted to give them another season and two episodes in the 6 episode first season surpassed a million viewers. Which is rare for a show espicially on adult swim with barely any promotion whatsoever. It did better than Eric Andre's first season. The higher-ups at Turner cancelled it. They were playing it safe because AS had already been under a lot of controversy with the little amount of female creative directors and writers (and how there isn't one female program creator on the block). It was also during the election and Sam wouldn't shut up about pizzagate and Trump. Not smart on his move.

>Sam wouldn't shut up about pizzagate and Trump.

people complaining about political repression don't admit how fucking stupid Hyde was acting.

I liked the show, I like MDE. But he fucked up and now they're just slowly burning out unless they come up with something or have a sustainable niche

kek

>HERE'S HOW YOU GET THAT GORL
That sketch and the Wall Show were my personal favorites. I don't care about their artsy fartsy shit. i thought the Zuckerberg sketch was retarded. It didn't say anything most people already didn't know.

Sam should go full 14/88 and where their criticism like a badge of honor

wheres the skit where they made fun of old roasties

holy fuck

its crazy the show rated at all given it alienated like 3/4 of its target demographic by pushing out girls and democrats under 50

Sam comes across as a dude who wants to appear as an alpha dude nobody fucks with but is really just a weeaboo loser who couldn't help but sperg out hard when he started getting attention. I think the faggot was delusional enough to think he was untouchable when he went all out with the ironic nazi shit on Twitter.

Officer Maggot and Moms are the best.

B-but user! MDE never dies!!

I hate Tim Heidecker with a passion but him going off on him after WP was cancelled was so autistic.
>P-PAY FOR MY HEALTH INSURANCE

>Quadroon Sam
My friends and I quote that skit all the time

cool

I don't get this skit. Was it supposed to be funny?

Sam is way young enough to rebound. I don't know if being a martyr without an immediate job lined up was the best idea, however.

Comedians work until they die, so long as theres an audience, and Sam has a huge specific audience. Thats all a comedian needs unless he wanted to be Seinfeld and have wide appeal.

For some reason, Sam actually almost broke down and tarted crying and tried to play it off as laughter. It was so pathetic. If he was truly alpha, he would cry like a real man. If he was truly alpha, he'd walk in to WIlliams Street and fuck Mike Lazzo in the ass for trying to buy World Peace's season 2 writing packet (which is really scummy on Adult Swim's part to be honest)

Moms, Ideas Man, and College Cunts are GOAT. It's amazing how much MDE has fallen in just a few years. I really thought their AS show would be like their Youtube stuff and I was so disappointed.

it was a lot more entertaining when it was irony and vague allusions. When he seemed too on the nose about it it all became a bit annoying, even if I tend to share similar political viewpoints.

like that call *really* fucking bothered me. He probably talked about trolling or irony, but actually saying "POL" out loud was so fucking cringey. Can barely take Hyde seriously anymore. I do like the other two and wish they could get something

sam does a really good black guy honestly

blockhead joe and gelman. gelman was just pissed he got kicked off tv and decided to say he quit over misogyny.

Why does this guy look like Nicolas Cage's mentally and physically challenged little brother?

>Hire them because they're edgy
>They continue to be edgy
>Fire them for being edgy

I suppose this makes sense if you're a soyboy...

>Sam is way young enough to rebound.

I actually really don't believe this, were this like four years ago he could've rebounded but there seems to be a really short period of late-20s early-30s for really laying down a foundation of comedic work and establishing oneself as an icon. They dropped the ball after WP was cancelled and have just dragged their feet alluding to things, I'd give them a year to do something substantial or give up

>but actually saying "POL" out loud was so fucking cringey.
i must've missed that. I should re-watch it.

I AM FORGOTTEN...

i am... remembered

This is a Big Bang Theory tier line

They were hired because the surrealist live-action garbage on Adult Swim is incredibly easy to produce. Not for ''being edgy''

Yes, they should...

>british inbred tofu eating baby face

No wonder he's trying to make a top shelf alpha male look bad

I'm out of the loop and wondering what this is from? Did some kind of SNL show take the piss out of Sam?

Where can I download his book? Looks like a fun read

It isn't.

who's this friendly old rabbi

hey kid wanna buy some hydewars