I'm at a party of international post docs here in the states, mostly Euros: Italians, Greeks, and Hungarians...

I'm at a party of international post docs here in the states, mostly Euros: Italians, Greeks, and Hungarians. Putting aside all the bants, you guys are awesome.

Other urls found in this thread:

jackkruse.com/time-22-basics-circadian-timing-tunes-life/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Got any more of the dark haired girl by the window? How about the chick on the left? Also, what field?

Biology, metabolism and related fields

thats pretty much what my grad school social life was like
t. chemist

You better fucking redpill them on the jews user.

Hi. This is me. You're probably wondering how I got here. Well, let me explain.

>rewinds back to being born
Not that far back!
>fast forwards to 3 days ago
That's better.

Working up to it, maga

>at a party
>sits on his phone on a taiwanese yoghurt making forum

Get a job.

Turn the tv on, put it on Fox News International

I know Todd and Steph and you BETTER take these fucking photos down now you creep, it will take me 10 minutes to figure out who you are.

>will never be smart doctor

Nice try faggot, these are all blue pilled immigrants

I really hope that's strip Twister.

Keep posting pics.

No.

Stop partying and tell them to prepare for the race war.

Italian

Wow can't wait to sit around with a glass of shitty box wine talking about how totally Stupid and Ignorant all those people who don't believe in the ideals of post-structural feminists are. Definitely the best time of my life.

Now is the perfect time to red pill them, with their guard down. We will help you.

>girls and body twister
>choses not to go up close with them
>stays back taking pics like a creepy cuck

Girlfriend is Greek and sitting next to me, I'm not going to ruin it.

Was just going to say this.

This is extremely wise thing to do around female grad students. They think looking at them funny is rape and have the influence to fuck your life over it.

Which one is the Hungarian?
This?

I smell paprika

Yup

Are you learning about how Light acts on and with biology? Is the physics of Light and electro-magnetic radiation a primary facet of biology and metabolism instruction?

jackkruse.com/time-22-basics-circadian-timing-tunes-life/

I have always been into smart girls, the issue with it is they never forget shit. They also have major issues with depression and anxiety. I have found yes they are more clingy, which I find to be a good thing now days. Because so many women are just whores, they tend to be more loyal.

>ywn get into enormous debt
feels pretty god tbqh