f o r
t h e b i g
f i f t e e n

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yu9m9MQc7HQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2AYujWCCHRk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How old where you on 9/11? I was 5 years old don't remember shit

I was 6. All I remember was that my dad got a call from my grandma and she was like "TURN ON THE NEWS THE RUSSIANS ARE ATTACKING"

2nd grade.. I just remember all of the teachers standing around the TV's.

ANYTHING TO DISTRACT FROM THE KKKILLARY KKKLINTON KKKAMPAIGN KKKATASTROPHE, EH SHILL?

CTR ON FUCKING SUICIDE WATCH
SPAMMING POL WITH ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO DISTRACT FROM THE KILLARY BODY KOUNT

13 I think. I was mad because I live in the middle of nowhere in Florida and to this day wish to live in NY, if I had to pick a place. So, I was mad to never have gotten to be in those towers. Three years later, I actually made it to the city, but whatever blog posts a stupid.

I was in 10th or 11th grade? I dont remember. Anyway I was in french class when the first tower was hit and we just watched the twin towers fall in every single class. Nobody actually did anything at school for like a week. We just had the news on

5th grade, teacher used projector so we could watch news.

I see your grammar hasn't improved since then

This is not the biggest thing ever. Fucking dramaqueens, everything that happens in their country has to be on everyone's front page. You're just like any other country you're not great you're not the main role of the earth

I was 22. My told me to quit dicking around on CNN and hey back to work. I told him, "shut up you dumb hick, some of us know people in those towers."

I was working in OH but was from Long Island.

5 kids i knew since grammar school died that day. My future father-in-law broke his hip diving into a stairwell when the towers came down.

It all still bothers the fuck out of me.

Happy 9/11 Day lads

I bet you think this year's elections is bigger than this

There's no election is my country right now so idk what you're talking about

Btw, and when i was your guys' age, it was the Challenger. That, as a tragedy was a fender bender compared to this.

Just, why would you sympathize for a country who always laugh at you for being inferior to them ? Cockiness is fucking annoying everyone should be humble and down to earth.

High School, not quite drinking age, but still conscription age.

My friend burst into our Calculus class, asked our teacher if he had a TV in the room. After a short argument, the teacher had a look of dread on his face, told the class to head to the AV department.

We watched the towers fall. We watched the repeated imagery of the planes hitting the towers. I was thinking it was a terrible autopilot fuckup until I knew there were two strikes. Then we heard about the others...

We were convinced WW3 had just begun. My friends went to one of our houses, raided his parents liquor cabinet, and drank. We were convinced this was the last we'd see of civilian life, war was coming.

>massive terror attacks on the center of global financial trade and the nerve center of the world's most powerful military AT THE SAME TIME
>not a big deal

Shouldn't you be off performing your duties as town rapist?

3rd grade
I watched it live until I got pulled out of school by my parents

>TFW 9/11 is your birthday.

That hole in her tongue scares me!

One of my best friend's birthday on 9/11. I always like to send him a dank gif as a gift.

All I've got is an empty house. And that's probably the best gift I've gotten in years.

Essential 9/11 viewing. Howard Stern's live broadcast. Fascinating to see their reactions as it unfolds live:

youtu.be/yu9m9MQc7HQ

Hopefully it's cancer.

You guys preach nationalism but wanting other countries to sympathize for other country other than theirs. Lol what a joke. You're just another foreign country like ukraine or nepal. I like UK more btw because they don't make me feel like shit.

Would you sympathize for indonesia ? For philipines ? For nepal ? You only care about yours, i do too.

Lmao

Post your best 9/11 vids, audio recordings, and pics

My 18th birthday was the night before the towers fell. Turned on the tv in the morning in my hungover state and wondered why a Tom Clancy movie was on so early in the morning before I figured out it was real

which tower had the more graceful dive?

I was off to school, by the time the day was over, I think only four of my classmates were still in the room.

youtube.com/watch?v=2AYujWCCHRk
k i l l w h i t e y

>Chicago

Is that the famous Chicago deep dish za?

I know that feel too.