What's the worst Sup Forums related review/reviewer you've ever encountered?

What's the worst Sup Forums related review/reviewer you've ever encountered?

Other urls found in this thread:

darkton93.deviantart.com/gallery/57228255/Assembly-Line-Theater
assemblylinetheater-show.blogspot.com/2016/01/tangled.html
amazon.com/Growing-Around-Party-John-Enter-ebook/dp/B01M2C3M2B
rogerebert.com/reviews/a-goofy-movie-1995
youtube.com/watch?v=IGFn9dx9L7k
youtube.com/watch?v=2zS92PrVFrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How is that review bad

It's a visual mess that assaults the eyes. For someone ranking "cringe-inducing visuals" they sure have managed to make their own.

post your review of that review, OP

darkton93.deviantart.com/gallery/57228255/Assembly-Line-Theater
assemblylinetheater-show.blogspot.com/2016/01/tangled.html

-69/10

>portraying the abuse so unrealistic the "what if" aspect is also moot

So did anyone ever get his book? There's a preview of it you can read. it's very well written :^)
amazon.com/Growing-Around-Party-John-Enter-ebook/dp/B01M2C3M2B

who dat

>those reviews
I didn't know he had the resources to afford shills.

>Unnecessary cruelty
What should I care this guy has a bug up his ass about schadenfreude?

Enter is worst.
Pan is best.
This thread is over everyone go home.

rogerebert.com/reviews/a-goofy-movie-1995

Some of this was retarded but I love this line:
>Someday I would like to see a cartoon about the court battle he went through to gain custody of Max.
I'd like to see that movies too.

What is it with people being triggered by episodes where characters suffer misfortune? Do they really want every episode of every show to be a coddling safespace of zero consequence?

Agreed

You're living in an era where people are obsessed with creating "safe spaces". Where colleges have pillow rooms where students can go to cry after getting triggered by a lecture they didn't like.

but that's not the type of person mr enter is like

See, there are certain shows (such as TTG) in which characters suffer misfortune for no reason and gain nothing out of it.

Misfortune in and of itself isn't inherently bad. A great example of misfortune done properly in a recent show is in Justice League Action where Superman is tricked into going to a planet that orbits a red sun. Sure it's bad luck, but he pulls through using his own will and strategy.

I don't know who mr enter is, but evidence provided suggests that he is.

wait a damn minute
this is that Arcroyale fags stuff

Prime autism
youtube.com/watch?v=IGFn9dx9L7k

>Waaah TTG!

Shut the fuck up, Enterfag.

Yes he is. Or should I say (you)?

Hi, MrEnter. Here to add more lies to your self-edited TV tropes page?

There was someone called the Pre-School Reviewer or something equally sad whose reviews largely consisted of incoherent screaming.

That was the worst one.

He doesn't. But you know he has followers, right? He lives out of his youtube adds revenue.

Town and Out is one of his lesser reviews, that's for certain.
His atrocity reviews didn't start getting "good" until around Arthur's Big Hit.

>TTG defenders
Geez. I had no idea this show had people that cared so much about it. I mean, AT, GF, and Regular Show do this a lot, but TTG was the most egregious. Since you didn't provide a counter I assume that you know it's true but like the show anyway.

Most of them, because they're generally reviewing shows and films intended for children through a lens of faux-maturity.

Pan is good when he doesn't spout memes and actually cooks up some creative and original content.
I like him.

That time someone on Sup Forums BvS was good

Good thing it was just one retards and there aren't dozens of retards continuing to insist it's a masterpiece, haha, that would be really embarrassing

Pan doesn't spout memes.
youtube.com/watch?v=2zS92PrVFrY

>Geez. I had no idea this show had people that cared so much about it.
Not really, most everyone agrees its shit but because Sup Forums has to be contrarian as we are it means that if anyone has anything negative to say about is is a butthurt nostalgiafag and that the show is sticking it to them even though by now its apparent that only kids watch it nowadays.

>Where colleges have pillow rooms where students can go to cry after getting triggered by a lecture they didn't like.

Is that a real thing or are you just making that up?